One Shot is All You Get

One Shot is All You Get

You walking down the hall when a group of girls rushed passed causing you to drop your books.You sighed as you heard the group of girls giggling.

"Ha, look at her. you is just so pitiful right? Why in te hell would Bang pick someone like you? " Said the girls who continued giggling and left.You picked up your books and walked to the class.It didnt faze you anymore.The whispers,the pushes and the looks? They stopped fazing you. You walked to the class where everyone was chatting with friends,playing around. You went over to your seat which was the corner seat.The seats around you were empty and was empty most of the time during class as its occupants dont attend most of the time. You looked around and saw your best friend-wait-ex best friend laughing happily. Then she looked over and both of your eyes met. She then turned away. You looked down while biting your lip.What a bad habit you had.

Then the teacher came in as the bell rang and started the roll call. Just as she was about the call your name, the door banged open. 5 boys with multicolored hair entered the classroom. The whole class was silent until the 5 boys sat down. B.A.P Thats what they were called. Everyone either feared them or admired them.Either way no one got close to them.Except YOU. Yongguk the leader, had been your boyfriend for 4 months now. He had a frown on his face but once his eyes locked onto yours, his face softened. The teacher finished roll call and left. The class started its uproar when everyone started talking again. 

"Hey baby." Yongguk held your hand and kissed it. You smiled at him. Then Jongup,Himchan,Youngjae and Daehyun started talking to him about stuff.You not wanting to disturb looked out the window.

Class passed by in a blur.You put your books away and slung your bag.Lunch meant the library. You usually went there because well...you had no one to eat with.Yongguk and the rest of B.A.P were always out during lunch.But before you could leave, Yongguk stopped you.

"youHe took your bag for you. "Why dont we go eat lunch together? With the boys?" He asked. Your eyes widened.

"Where?" You asked.

"In the cafeteria. Come on."  He held your hand while all of you walked to the cafeteria. You tried protesting but Yongguk wouldnt have it. He grabbed food for both of you and you guys settled down together at a table.Zelo greeted you as his sister in law which always made you blush and the others laugh.The guys fell into conversation while you picked at your food. You looked over at another table and saw your best friend, Kang Soo Mi. Then you remembered.

FLASHBACK

Your relationship with Yongguk was in the 2nd week.Everyone knew.You were hanging out with Soo Mi eating lunch and laughing together when the popular seniors came over.

"youyou .How the hell would someone like you get Yongguk." The leader pushed her food to the floor and dumped pudding on her hair.

"What are you doing?" You stood up.

"You want to fight back? Like really.YOU against US?" The girls started cackling loudly. You looked at Soo Mi who looked at the girls. "Hey you..Soo Mi right? You do know if you hang out with this ...you'll be one too right?" They told her. You looked at Soo Mi. Your best friend of 3 years hoping she'd support you. Your heart hurt when she took her lunch tray and walked over to her other friends leaving you. "See .Even your best friend left." You ran away from the cafeteria in tears. Yongguk wasnt in school that day.Neither were the boys.

After school, Soo Mi came over to talk to you. 

"I had to do it.They would make my life hell.You know that you.  I had to.No hard feelings right?" Soo Mi was smiling. You got pissed off.

"Really? You technically betrayed me." 

"Come on! You should have never started dating Yongguk.Like what the hell.Why would Yongguk be into you.There so many pretty girls at our school.But you its like..weird." That was the final blow.You stopped talking to her and to everyone else.And avoided the cafeteria.

DIFFERENT FLASHBACK

People wondered how Yongguk and you got together. He actually looked you up and asked you to tutor him for Physics.Which was your favourite subject of all time.So Yongguk and you met at his house for his sessions.After one test, he got a 92 and was so happy.You and him kissed. Then he asked you out.

PRESENT

"Baby?" You snapped out of your trance and looked at Yongguk who called you.

"Yeah?" 

"Are you not hungry? Or are you sick?" He put his hand on your head and his. "Your temperatures normal.Whats wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong...Just continue with your talk.Im fine." You smiled.He nodded and continued his talk with the boys. You looked up and saw the group of girls who pushed you look at you angrily.They did the "your dead" motion to you. Yongguk didn't know, That you got bullied.You didnt tell him and he wasnt in school enough to find out about everything anyway.

It was the end of the school day and you were one of the last ones there.You walked to your locker and was about to open it when you got pushed into it bruising your hand.You grimaced as you held your hand turning around and coming face to face with the girls. You knew the look in their eyes. 

"." "" "" They pushed you back to the locker and you fell.They started kicking you. You just closed your eyes and took it.Not bothering to fight.It was no use.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ES DOING?" A deep voiced roared.Then it stopped. You opened your eyes and saw Yongguk with Zelo and Himchan.They were holding the girls by their arms behind their back. 

"Noona,are you alright?" Zelo asked.You nodded quietly. You saw Yongguk's eyes and knew what you had to do.

"Yongguk-ah.Let them go." You said softly.Yongguk looked at you with the anger.

"Why? Why should i let this es go? They were hurting you." He growled.

"Yongguk.Please" You begged him.He bit his lip and let them go with a death threat as a warning. They scampered away like scared rats.Yongguk looked at you.

"How long?"

"What?" You asked him softly.

"How long has this been going on? How long have those es been doing that to you?" Yongguk came closer to you.

"Its nothing." You answered stepping back picking up your bag turning to leave.

"NOTHING?" Yongguk roared. "you ,are you ing blind?" You closed your eyes and breathed. "Those es hit you.They ING HIT YOU AND YOU SAY ITS NOTHING?" Zelo and Himchan shrinked away from Yongguk's loudness.

"Like i said.Its nothing." 

"What happened to you?" Yongguk turned you around to face him. "You rarely talk anymore.You only answer.You dont laugh.What the hell happened." 

"Do you really not notice Yongguk?" You laughed harshly. "Do you not notice that Soo Mi doesnt talk to me anymore? Or that Im always alone? That i spend lunch in the library because im afraid to go back there alone? People tell me that im not good enough for you! That IM A . A .A . SO WHAT NOW?!" You screamed at him with tears flowing down your cheeks.Yongguk, Himchan and Zelo were silent.But it was obvious that they were shocked. "Lets...break up." You whispered. Then you ran. Yongguk never followed.

The whole week, you skipped school.Yongguk tried calling you...but gave up when you didnt answer. You cried so much that week, that you felt as though you didnt have anymore tears. It hurt. You even took down the picture of you and Yongguk on your first date.Your bruises healed up so your mom said you had to go to school

You walked into class but it become silent the moment you stepped in.Everyone kept looking at you.You took out your notebook and iPod to tune everyone out.Suddenly you felt yourself being lifted up from your chair. Your face was in total shock when you came face to face to Yongguk who was carrying you bridal style.

"BANG YONG GUK.WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" You asked him shocked.

"Carrying you." He smirked. 

"Put me down.NOW." Yongguk grinned.

"No." He stepped up to the front of the class and plopped her down in front of him.He wrapped his arms around her pulling her close to his body. "Listen UP. Any of you and I mean ANY OF YOU. DO ANYTHING TO MY GIRL.Youre dead.Im sure you guys understand RIGHT?" Everyone nodded.You clenched your teeth, grabbed Yong Guk by ear and pulled him out.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.YOU KNOW HOW EMBARASSING THAT WAS.ARE YOU CRAZY? HIGH?" You shouted at him.Yong Guk smilled and hugged you. He kissed your temple.

"I missed you." He whispered in your ear kissing it softly. "So much.It hurt to see you cry that day.It hurt thinking that all this time, you were hurt and I never knew.It hurt to know you decided it was best you suffered alone you 'He sighed. He bent down and looked into your eyes. "It hurt when you pushed me away." Your eyes started tearing. He kissed the lone tear drop on your face and kissed your lips.You pulled him closer by wrapping your arms around his neck and running one hand through his soft hair.He kissed your eyes, cheeks, nose and then went back to your lips. Both of you pulled away and looked into each others eyes. "I love you you Baby i love you so much.Please"

"I love you too.Bang Yong Guk." He smiled in happiness after hearing those words come out from your sweet mouth.He was about to kiss you again when a voice interupted,

"YAY HYUNG AND NOONA ARE BACK TOGETHER!" Zelo shouted with the rest of B.A.P whooping loudly. You hid your face in Yongguk's chest in embarassment.

"You little punks!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The END~ :)

OH YES,COMMENT PLEASE! At least i know what you guys think! :) Thank you for taking time to read! <3 Im gonna do a Kris one shot if you guys like this! :) It reached 100 views! Thanks~