She's Right

My Slice of Life 2: Love has no Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have no idea where we're going today but I'm still looking forward to it. I think the most important thing for me is that I'm hanging out with Jonghyun and that's it. Last night, I realized how much I admire him. I mean I admired him before and now that we met personally, I think I'm beginning to like him.

I heard the magical sound of knocks on my door and I rushed to open it.

The door swung open and I saw Jonghyun smiling at me. "Hey." I love how he says hey. I don't know if it's because I eagerly wanted to hear his voice. Even a normal 'hey' is music to my ears now.

"Uhh. Thanks for the drink last night by the way." I slept really well because of it to be honest. 

"I hope it kept you warm." 

"It did. Thank you." I feel myself blushing right now.

"So today I'm thinking of taking you to Myeongdong. I know how girls love shopping." Shopping? I love shopping! But I like hanging out with him more now. Shopping and hanging out with him is the perfect combination. I'm so excited.

"Yes. Great idea." My heart's jumping for joy right now. I wonder if his friends are coming with us too.

"Oh, here's some bagels for breakfast. I hope you like cream cheese." 

"It's my favorite!" I blurted out.

"Oh yeah? You didn't tell me that before. Good thing I bought it. Here you go." 

To me, this is the perfect breakfast.

"Thank you."

"Let's go. You can eat that inside my car."

 

Myeongdong.

Myeongdong. How can you be so beautiful? Shops here, shops there, shops everywhere. This is heaven. I want to visit every store in this place but I don't know where to start! Ugh! 

"Where do you want to go first?" He asks. 

"Actually, I'm having a hard time deciding." I said making him laugh. 

"Well, how about we just walk and then tell me if you want to visit a shop or something." I like his idea. I love how I can rely on him with things. 

"O-okay." I hope my happiness's not too obvious.

Jonghyun and I started walking along Myeongdong and I couldn't help but be amazed at everything I see around me. It's just perfect and more than what I've imagined it to be like.

I looked to my right and saw clothing stores and then to my left, I saw the famous make-up brands in Korea. Etude House, The Face Shop, Nature Republic etc. Oh God. This day is perfect.

I bought a lot of things I wanted. I bought clothes, make-up, accessories and all the cute things that caught my attention. Jonghyun just followed me the whole time. It took me 4 hours to finish shopping and now I have to carry 10 paper bags with me. 4 large ones, 2 medium ones and 4 small ones. Jonghyun carried the large ones for me and I felt a bit embarassed about it so I had to apologize everytime. He always says 'It's okay' though.

"So, do you want to go somewhere else?" Jonghyun asked after I bought a cute pair of boots from a shop. 

"Uhh. No, I'm all set. I don't want you to carry more bags." I said, shyly.

"It's fine. Anyway, if we're done, let's take these to my car and find something to eat before we head back to your place. Is that okay?" 

I nodded.

Jonghyun's the perfect tour guide. 

 

"Where do you want me to put these bags?" Jonghyun asked as soon as we got back to my hotel.

"Uhh. Just put them down beside the couch. I'll fix them later. Thank you."

Jonghyun did and then he walked towards the glass window and looked at the view from my room. I just watched him do that.

"So, how do you like Korea so far?" 

He's so cute. 

"Momo?"

. What?

"I'm sorry. What?" Ugh. Focus Momo! Don't be stupid.

"How do you like Korea so far?" 

I can't believe I didn't hear the first time. I'm so distracted. Well, by him.

"It's great. I'm enjoying every minute of my stay here. T-thanks to you of course." I had a hard time saying that last sentence. I almost stuttered to be honest.

Jonghyun chuckled and sat down on the couch after.

"Where do you want to go next?" He asked. 

Hmm. Where should we go next? We can't go to somewhere far from Seoul because it's late in the afternoon now. 

"I d-don't know. Maybe we should call it a day?" What is the exact time anyway? Truth is, I don't want him to go yet but I don't want us to hang out in my hotel alone. It makes me uncomfortable.

"Hmm." Jonghyun checks his watch. "It's only 5 PM. We can still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter