You Again? :)

Love Again :""""">

"Jiyeon let's see each other later, okay?"

"Sure, but are you sure you're alright already?"

"I have moved on now, and you're right someday the right guy for me will come :)"

"Okay see you around. BYE!"

Jiyeon said goodbye and still I don't feel like going to History Class. It has been one week sine we, I mean HE broke up with me.

 

while walking at the corridor, Suzy noticed a familiar face outside her classroom.

" I think I know who that guy is..wait. Uhm, BABO! He's the one from Lee Corporation., but what is he doing here?"

 

inside the classroom: History Class

"Okay students, I would like you to meet, Onew. The heir to Lee Corporation. He's going to be with us starting this semester, I hope you'll help him in our lessons, you may now take your sit beside Ms. Suzy at the back"

"Thank You Sir"

"So he's the heir of that big company and he just dropped that wallet"

"excuse me? What're you saying?"

"oh, nothing. I'm sorry. Hey do you reember me?"


"hmm... this girl is familiar. oh she's the one who...."

"you're the one who returned my wallet"

"Yes. my name is Suzy, nice meeting you"

 

"Suzy, it suits her best. Such a lovely name.

History Class was now over

"Ahhh~ 3 hours of pure knowledge is now over! I'm hungrrrrrrrrry!"

"uhm, suz, can we go eat luch together? Since you're the only one i know here"

Did he just asked me to eat lunch with him? Should I say yes? Oh definitely, it would be unethical to say no

"Yeah sure, BTW, the canteen here has expensive foods, but i guess you can afford it"


I just met her but she's a tease :)

"Oh jiyeon. Onew come here, she's Jiyeon my bestfriend"

"Hi nice meeting you"

"Hello. So you're the heir to Lee corporation?"

"uhm, well, yes"

"Excuse me, the canteen is waiting for us. Since we're getting along with each other now coul we just continue this while eating, I'm starving already :<"

"yah! Suzy that's why you like a por already :))"

"no I'm not"

That girl is weird but I guess I'll enjoy this school. She's pretty and smart