Heartbreaker

Love Again :""""">

SUZY'S POV

"I'm laaaaaaaaate! OMO~ I think he's already mad at me. Can't this bicycle be more of a race car? aigooo!"

Hi i'm Suzy, I'm a college student and a part timer in some restaurants. My parents are strict though we're a happy family. I'm an only child. Here take note of this, when it comes to love I always fail. 

My friends say that I'm an idiot for falling for the wrong guys, hey who's not and idiot when it comes to love? It's not just me and.....

"AHHHHH~ Mianhe~ I'm so sorry hyung-nim"

I just bumped into someone that's so embarassing, aish, such an idiot. Well, I have an excuse I'm late hehe. :>

"its alright"

hmmm... that guy is nice. Wait he just left? Like that? ohhh he's in hurry. Maybe?

"wait , its his wallet"

"HYUNG-NIM! HYUNG-NIM! YOUR WALLET!" where is he? oh, well I need to get going.

"WOOOOOOOOW! O.o this company is big. YAAAAAAAH! I need to go now"

ONEW'S POV

"AISH. Late again. I hope this meeting will not fail."

My name is Onew. I'm a college student, yes you heard it right a college student but the heir to the biggest company in S.Korea, Lee Corporation.

"AHHHHH~ Mianhe~ I'm so sorry hyun-nim" I bumped to a girl. I guess she's in hurry and driving like she's inside a race ar, but a bicycle. I think she's not looking to where she's going.

"Its alright"

Since i'm in a hurry I'll leave now. Good thing I'm already infront of the building. I guess they have started now.

SUZY'S POV

"Minho-oppa~, I'm sorry for being late. My manager asked me to do him a favor and...."

"and let's break-up Suzy"

"what? what did you say?"

"Suzy don't pretend that your deaf. I said let's break-up"

"but why? Did I, did....I.. do something wrong?"

"No its not you, its me. I'm starting to NOT LIKE YOU any more and since..."

I slapped minho's face and left him alone. Surely, i'm going to cry again. Jiyeon was right, he's not the  guy for me. I drove my bicycle home and asked Jiyeon to come.

"JIYEON! You're right, he left me. No i was the one who left him in the park. BUTTTTTTTTT! He break-up with me"

i said while sobbing like a little girl in my bedroom.

"hey, don't shout, auntie will hear us. But here, don't cry on him because he left you. You don't deserve him in the first place he's an . you'll find the right  guy some day"

"yeah you're right. I should not cry on him. Oh wait I remembered, I bumped into a guy and here's his wallet."

"let's see"

we opened his wallet and to our suprise "OMOOOOOOOOOO!"

ONEW'S POV

" Meeting adjourned. I hope hat all of us can be cooperative in this upcoming project of Lee Corporation"

"Yes Sir"

My employees have left and the meeting is now adjourned i can finally rest now.

"AHHHHH.... its time for a cup of coffee"

I reached for my wallet and... "where's my wallet?" I just placed it here. No  may be here... I searched the whole room and "maybe i gave it to my secretary" I called my secretary  and asked for my wallet. "I'm sorry Sir, you didn't gave me your wallet"

"AISH" 

I rushed down the lobby and since I'm starting to get pissed I called my driver and i'll just head home.
"I'm going home now, kindly tell dad.... uhm, Mr. President that I'm going home"

"yes sir"

As I approached the door I saw a girl. She looks familiar to me. She's the girl earlier.

"wait I need to give this back to the owner"

"no you can't come inside. You're not an employee here."

"but he dropped his wallet earlier and.."

"wow, Thank You!" I smied to the girl and thanked her.

"I'm leaving now. Thank You again."

"waeyo?"

"Pardon me Miss?"

"I said Welcome"

I left and I think that girl is quite an angel for some reason. She returned my wallet. She's pretty.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________

I hope this is alright :>

HIHIHI :3 

Have a nice day to all! :)

Chapter 2 will be in a while :)