....

Status: MOVING ON

 

Dara POV


All the people surrounding us knew what happened. And as much as they would like to act unaffected by the situation, they can’t...I can see their efforts to work with us normally like before, but somehow, all had become awkward.

It’s not good...

I have to move on...

If I cannot do it for myself, then I will do it for my family...for my friends...

…and for him...


Minzy POV

I really cannot understand why Oppa did that to her. She loved him so much. And I also saw him happy with her. Though I don’t know much about love because I am still young I can say the he loved her also.

Or at least he had…

but why did he cheat on her. Why did he make our Unnie cry?

I just silently wept when I saw Unnie’s pain when they broke up. I don’t know what to say , I don’t know what to do...

…because its new for me...

CL POV

Why didn’t I saw it immediately? I had sensed that there was something going on, for we always met Kiko every time we partied, but I just shrugged it off, thinking it is not my business. And I didn’t see anything; it’s just my instinct, so i didn’t say anything to Unnie...

Now shes broken...

How could I miss it? 

Ah, past is past...it’s not good to live in the past...Unnie has already been hurt, now I have to help Unnie, I have to help her forget..

Bom POV

I hate him. I hate him for doing this to my friend. She gave him everything that she has. 

She’s not perfect but she’sunderstanding... Isn’t that what matters most in a relationship? 

I really hate him...really really hate him.

And my friend, though she tries to smile and hide the pain, she can’t fool us... I know what she’s going thru...and I have to help her get by...

...I have to get back that crazy Dara that we love...

----

“Where's Dara Unnie?” CL asked as long as she entered their dorm, her eyes roaming around and settled on their maknae in their living room doing some patchwork.

“She's in their family house unnie, remember?” Minzy answered questioningly because it’s Chaerin that suggested that Dara should take a day or two off...

“I'm just checking Minzy-yah…”CL said...”Bommie unnie?” She asked Minzy again

“in her room…”.Minzy indicated; her eyes on their eldest’s' room...

CL went and knocked on Bom's door

“Neh...”CL heard Bom said as she peeks who is disturbing her beauty rest...

Unnie, the three of us need to talk...Bom nodded and somehow, looking at their leaders eyes, she knows what this talk is going to be about…

“lets go to minzy”, said CL and together they went to where their maknae is ...

“Minzy..”Bom said calling the attention of their youngest..

They all sat on the floor and the talk started...

“We have to do something for Dara unnie…”CL spoke first

“Chaerin, as much as I would like to do something , I know that will not take away Dara's pain”. Bom said

“But Bommie Unnie, Chaerin Unnie is right we have to do something.. Even if wouldn’t be enough at least we tried. We have to let Dara unnie know how we love her”. Minzy countered Bom

BOm frowned; surprised, Minzy is their maknae, yet her words are so matured... She thinks like an adult. Maybe it’s because of the books she always reads?
 

“I had thought of something…” It was CL again.

“And what is that?” Asked Bom, curiously

“This idea came when i was in the meeting with Sajangnim and the producers awhile ago.....but it will require the approval of Sajangnim..”CL said, then she relayed her plan to the other two...When she had finished she looked at the faces of her two pledge sisters for their reaction and she saw them smiling.

“To Sajangnim we go...”Bom declaimed enthusiastically

-----

“Let’s practice all our songs...”CL declared.

They are in their practice room, polishing their performances for the upcoming YG Family Concert 2011

“ Ehhh??? All?” Dara reacted.

“Neh all.. Even those that we did not have live stages. I mean it’s been a while...” CL said looking at Bom and Minzy for backup...

They had to make Dara used to the song…again.

“Yes, that is a good idea... I miss singing our other songs too...” Bom said catching CL eyes and grinning...

“Then,,where do we start..”Minzy said, pretending to be unconcerned, browsing their Ipod…“I wonder…, hmmm… this one... Love is ouch... ”She continued and played the song..

And so they practice…

----

YG Family Concert 

Dara was out meeting her family...Her mother, sister and brother came to give her support.

“Sajangnim thank you…”Said the three 2ne1 members to their president for giving them opportunity to show their love to their Dara Unnie.

“Just at the end though, and be careful with your words and gestures, there a lot of media. Plus, there’s Jiyong too.”Their president replied and with that he got out of 2ne1s dressing room.

“Yeorubun…” Bom clapped her hands, getting the attention of their team. When everyone in the rooms eyes focused on her, she proceeded…
“Later at the end of the show we are going to do something...for Dara.. It’s a surprise so keep it within this room only...please...”


With that she continued in explaining their plan...

I hope this goes well CL mumbled…


-----

Komawayo...

Thank you...

Kamsahamnida...

Words of gratitude were heard from the YG family as they say goodbye to their fans and excited the stage. 

However, 2ne1 is taking their time... Bom hugged Dara so she cannot follow their Sunbaes backstage.  Noticing that they were the only ones left on the stage CL spoke on her microphone garnering everyone’s attention…

“Yang Sajangnim...Thank you for this opportunity...”She Said

“Ah, everyone 2ne1 has prepared a special song tonight”.

The YG family backstage except 2ne1s team frowned thinking what these girls are doing.

Dara’s as surprised as them, she didn’t know they have a special song.. .”What the hell?”she whispered to Bom with a questioning look.

“Yeorubun, would you please listen to us before you go…”Bom spoke to the audience

A loud yes was heard…

“Lets do this” said CL, smiling at Minzy, their maknae smiled back.

“Dara unnie fighting!”.. Said Minzy


“Dara unnie lets do this” CL said again

All this time Bommie was hugging Dara..She whispered as she let her go…

“Let’s sing Dara...”

Minzy and CL were clapping their hands engaging the audience, especially their blackjacks. It’s not a popular song,,, but it is fiiting…

2NE1 Oh oh woo woah oh oh break it down now
Woah woo oh oh woo oh oh oh Break it down now
Oh oh woo woah oh oh break it down now
Woah woo woah oh woo woah This how it's goin down


YG family’s puzzled looks became more prominent..All of them have the same question...why this song...

You said you loved me but hey   (Minzy sings her part walking towards her Dara unnie)
Now all you do is complain ( she holds her hands) 
Tell me what's making you feel this way
I'm getting tired so I ask you to stop ( their eyes met, they smiled at each other)
It's best if we just call it off 


Minzy let go of Dara as CL puts an around her shoulder as she sings her part to her…

Then it hit Dara, they are doing this for her... good choice of song she thought…

The YG family members backstage can only watch the girls quietly.

Hey I just can't stand what you say 
Avoid your phone calls for days
I'll tell you what's going on
You see I'm getting kinda tired and I'm asking you to stop
Boy tell me what's up, what's up, I've already had enough
(CL winked at Dara)

Its Daras part..She wanted to cry already because she is touch by her members’ action...

As she sings..Bom said to her ears: “think of it as if you’re letting go... Let go Dara...”

And she smiled...

We can't deny that our love has passed its prime
And I feel tonight's gonna be the right time to say goodbye
It's not gonna shock you right now
'Cause when I tell you it's over you're gonna move over
( she’s doing get lost gestures which made the girls giggle)
We both know you ain't the love of my life ( she’s thinking that this song really fits the situation)

Minzy sings to the audience...While dancing cutely

Hey baby, there's no point in waiting
We'll only get hurt if we delay our good bye
Now we gotta part, we're gotta get a new start
We can't be taking no more hits to our hearts


And now Bom... She sings oh so sarcastically Also dancing small steps...

There's no need worry, no need to feel sorry
You'll do so much better on your own when I am gone
( she looked at the back and she saw the 2ne1 team giving them encouragement.) 
Because our love is so ou-ou-ou-ouch, it hurts like ouch
Yeah, our love it hurts like ouch
(she wrap her hands on Daras waist, and both jumped to the rhythm)

CL rapped to the Blackjacks..honesty can be distinguished in her voice..

There's nothing left to do, we better get to the break up part damn soon
I must confess I once was a fool who couldn't realize that so much I'm better without you
You're so damn mean to me, messing with me, pushing me around and this game's not okay ey
And I hate that I'm mean to you, messing with you, playing your game in the same way ey

( she ushered Dara to come forward) 

Dara came forward with Bom and Minzy ,joining CL,

Dara sang her part

I think there's love involved even in a goodbye (she put emphasis on LOVE)
But you drive me crazy and I get so angry and I hate you instead
So when I tell you it's over, you better move over
We both know you ain't the love of my life
( they all hug each other swaying to the music) 

YG family can only smile with the girls acts..Yes all of them smiled, even him...

Then they noticed the 2ne1 team going up the stage as CL sings...
Minzy withdrew her hand placed at CL's shoulders and welcome the people that s has been with them thru thick and thin… the people behind their group…


Hey baby, there's no point in waiting
We'll only get hurt if we delay our good bye
( she ushered their stylist towards the center)
Now we gotta part, we're gotta get a new start
We can't be taking no more hits to our hearts


More or less 20 people went on the stage.. They all hugged the girls, high fived them, patted their shoulders

Jangmae even gave Dara a teddy bear which made Dara roared in laughter…

Bom was so happy she missed a bit on her part of the song..
She laughed it off while dancing...

There's no need worry, no need to feel sorry
You'll do so much better on your own when I am gone
(Then her eyes caught someone joining them on the stage also. She grabbed CL's arm to get her attention…)
Because our love is so ou-ou-ou-ouch, it hurts like ouch
Yeah, our love it hurts like ouch

Seungri is with them, making his way to his Dara noona...
 

Seungri doesnt care if his hyung will scold him later, wth this party is fun. And it is for his noona...

CL smiled at everyone on the stage as she sings…

Wherever I go I will think of you
I'm gonna keep you tied to my side (All right)
PARK BOM (she shouted)

Bom:
And I will put my hands together and I'll pray
Pray for you forever and ever and ever
I'll never let go~
DARA ( she screamed imitating CL which earned laughter from the audience)

Dara almost cannot sing her part because of that

Hey baby, there's no point in waiting
We'll only get hurt if we delay our good bye
( she choked, her tears are threatening to fall)
Now we gotta part, we're gotta get a new start
We can't be taking no more hits to our hearts
( she looked at Bom and saw her crying with CL trying to brushed her tears away)


Bom:
There's no need worry, no need to feel sorry
You'll do so much better on your own when I am gone
Because our love is so ou-ou-ou-ouch, it hurts like ouch
Yeah, our love it hurts like ouch


Oh oh woo woah oh oh break it down now
Woah woo woah oh woo woah It's almost over now


They are dancing so hard now that it’s a surprise the stage was still intact. The Minzy guided Dara in front as she sings her part... Tears are flowing freely in their eyes.


The back ground music stopped as so is the dancing..


I'll keep you in mind day and night
Won't forget the time I had with you
The time I had with you


Minzy, CL and Bom hugged Dara once again and said.. “Dara unnie fighting...”

Yeorubun kamsahamnida.. Dara said... Goodbye... You made me happy... Thank you..She added meaningfully earning knowing smiles from her friends…





-----------------

miahne....hul