Picture Perfect Moment

PIcture Perfect Moment

Changsub grabbed your hand and led you towards his private limo for today. You were the lucky girl who won a contest and got to spend a day with him. The two of you spent a day at the amusement park and now night has fallen. It was already more than what you could ever wish for at the moment. Your date was suppose to end here but he insisted on taking you out to dinner.

"Ladies first" he let go of your hand and held out his arm, escorting you in. You chuckled at  how a gentleman he was but couldn't take him seriously because of his 4D personality. Following after you, he closed in the space between you and him and told the chauffeur the destination.

"To Pierre Gagnaire at Lotte Hotel please, Mr. Moon"  the chauffeur nodded and bowed and went to start the engine. 

It was your first time in a limo since you grew up in a poor family. Hearing that you guys were headed towards a French restraunt at a hotel made you panic. *I can't afford an expensive meal like that...*

"But I can" he give you an affectionate smile. It was as he read your mind right there.

" B-But I don't want to burden you.. It's fine, take me back, ramen is good enough for me." your face turned red.

"~~~~~, remember that I'm your suppoesed boyfriend for the day. I can't let my pretty girlfriend go home starving after a long day. That would only make my heart ache and make me feel bad that I'm not treating you right." Changsub pulled you into his chest and pouted. 

Whenever that pout was in sight, you couldn't resist it so you eventaully gave in which made him smile like a little kid.

"Fine, since you're my...boyfriend" you hesitated before saying "boyfriend" it was almost impossible to claim him as yours. *i mean who am I to be his.. I'm not worthy enough and never will be..* you let out a small sigh.

"What's wrong babe? Car sick? It's going to be a long ride from here to there" Under the dim lighting form the streets, you saw his concerned face and could hear it in his voice. *oh just how much I wish this moment, this day will never end.* you tried ot to let your selfish self take over.

"Aniyo," you shook your head " just thinking" you gave him a reassuring smile.

"You know babe, you have a smile of an angel. So pretty like yourself. In fact you might be prettier than an angel haha" you blushed at his sweet words, not knowing if he really meant it. *and that's what one the many reasons why I don't want to today to end* 

You burried your face into his muscular chest as his arms still around you.

"Aigoo  ~~~~~ is getting shy isn't she"

"Aniyoo Oppa!"

Just then your phone rang, notifying you got a text message from your Unnie, Amy.

saeng! Are you having fun? Unnie just wants to check up on you to see are you okay. You know those crazy fans out there. Well anyways, make the memories last!<3

*make the memories last..... THATS IT!* your eyes lit as the idea sparked in your head. You turned to Changsub who was confused.

"Oppa, can I ask you a favor?"

"mmm, what is it ~~~~, ask Oppa anything"

"Oppa, can we get a picture together?"  Changsub shifted in his seat.

"It's okay if you don't want too!" you tried not to sound dissapointed. All you wanted was to relive today with a simple picture.

"No,no, it's fine, of course I want to take a picture with an angel" You smiled ear to ear as you quickly pull out your phone and went to the camera app.  You positioned your phone in front of you and Changsub closed the distance. His face was just millimeters away from yours, feeling his hot breath against your skin. You snapped the picture.

"Aww we look so perfect. Especially you babe. But please don't put it online, there are a lot of anti fans out there and I dnt want you to get hurt" he gave a cute pout again.

"I know, I just want to show my Unnie this! And I want to remember today" you added the last part in a whisper. But Changsub did not caught on it. You smiled and put your phone away.

Changsub's protective arms s around a once again, pulling you into his securing embrace as your head rest on his chest. You felt his heart best rapidly.

"Hear that babe, my heart is beating fast right" he said in a low seductive voice andyou nodded  reply.

"this whole day, it has been like this, I thought I was going to get an heart attack. Just by looking at you makes me go crazy. Holding you right now makes me mental. And knowing that you're not really mine makes me insane" 

*me too.... You make my heart beat fast too... To be in your arms right now makes me go mentally insasne as well. Please fix this Changsub* you raise your head and meet eye conact with him.

"I want to fix this ~~~~~, will you help me?"

You didn't know what he was going to do next  so you kept silent.

"~~~~~, will you be mine and only mine? Will you be my girlfriend? Not for a day but forever until we get married?"

you saw the sincerity in his dark brown eyes. Without hesitation, you let your selfish self take over.

"Yes"

That was all you manage to say and that was enough for Changsub. He pulled you into his embrace again. His eyes held your gaze as his face closed in, onto yours. His lips found yours and gave you a passionate kiss.

"I love you ~~~~ and I always will"

"I love you too"

The engine came to a stop and Changsub gave you a small peck before escorting you to the restraunt.

Before leaving, Changsub whispered into your ear for reassurance

"remember your mine and only mine, my angel ~~~~~"