1st Day of Tutoring

Mr. Tutor

"Taemin~ah. Say hi to your tutor. Mr. Choi Minho." Taemin came back to his senses as he said "Annyeong" to his tutor. "Annyeong, I see your my student. I would be teaching until... Let's say... When you get better on your grades in school" Minho said with a smirk. Taemin thought to himself "Oh gosh! Why does he have to smirk like that!"

"Yah. Taemin" his mom said in a whisper. "Oh! Right, follow me I'll show you to my room." Taemin ssaid quietly. "okay" Minho said as he followed Taemin up the stairs. "Oh gosh, this is awkward" Taemin thought to himself as he opened the door to his room. " sorry my room is a bit messy..." Taemin said shyly. "Oh, no your room is fine, where would we be studying?" Minho said. "Oh, uhm on that table right there...."

Taemin's mom came as she was holding a tray that had tea on it. " how are you guys doing? Fine?" "Yes, we are doing fine " they both answered at the same time. "Okay that good. Well I'll be going now. You guys have fun studying." Taemin's mom said with a grin and left shutting the door. Taemin said shyly "So...what are we going to study about today...?" "we are going to learn math today.. But let's practice your multiplication first if you know them." Minho said with a grin as he took out some papers to take note on. " okay so what 8•6?" Taemin stuttered "uh... Uh.. Uhm... 46?" Minho just looked at him and wrote down a note on his book. Taemin thought in embarrassment "oh gosh, he probably wrote -need to work on multiplication.-"

Taemin let out a long sigh as Minho ask another question. "Whats 3*3?" Taemin got all red as he said out the answer thinking he probably got it wrong. "Uh...9?" Minho said in excitement "YES! Thats right! Good job" Minho gave Taemin a big smile as Taemin just stared at him with red cheeks. "Taemin. Are you okay? Your cheeks are red..." Taemin said in embarrassment "Oh! No im fine. Its just that its a bit hot in here.... thats all. heh..." "Maybe you should open your window then...?" Minho said.

"Oh~ yea.." Taemin walked over to his window to open it as Minho watched him. "Aigoo, that boy is so handsome and cute!" Minho thought to himself as Taemin came back and sat down with a sweaty forhead. Taemin watched as Minho reached in his bag and took out a tissue. "Oh! whats that for?" But Minho said nothing and reached over the table to wipe Taemin's now even sweatier head. Taemin blushed at the sudden reaction of Minho and got all read. "thanks..." he said as he took the tissue from Minho to wipe it himself. "Heh, no problem." Minho said in a grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Hours Later

"Aigoo~ Im so tired." Taemin said with a sigh. "Do you want to rest for a bit? I mean i bet your hungry since we havent eaten for 3 hours now..." Minho said with a sigh also. " Yeah, im hungry..." Taemin said. "Would you like to go eat lunch with me then?" Taemin got excited as he thought of how wonderful it would be to eat with Choi Minho. Without hesitation Taemin said "Sure." With a smirk.

As they left out Taemins house and into Minho's car Taemin felt the tingly feeling he felt whenever he was with Minho. "Oh gosh, i shouldn't feel like this..." Taemin thought in his mind as Minho looked at him with a weird expression. Minho, "Taemin, are you okay? You look a little sick..." Taemin, "I'm fine. No need to worry." Minho, "You sure?" Taemin said with a smile " Yes, now what are we going to go eat?"  "How about some Kimchi soup and Friend Chicken?" Minho said in excitement. Taemin, "Sure!"

When they reached their destination Taemin heard a grumbling noise that startled him. Minho started to laugh as Taemin looked scared. "Hhaha~ Did my stomach scared you." Taemin, "That was you stomach?! I thought it was thunder!" Minho just kept on laughing as they went inside the restuarant.

Taemin thought to himself "We seem really comfortable now" he smiled to himself at his thought. Minho just looked at him with a confused faced and ordered their food. Minho, " You dont seem like the kind of person to be bad. No offense or anything. But you just seem too innocent!" Taemin gave him a loud laugh at his comment. Taemin, "Hahah! Your too funny Mr. Minho." Minho gave Taemin a serious looked as Taemin got quiet and just ate his food.

As they were eating Minho's phon ranged as he picked it up and answered " Hi, yeobo. What are you doing?" Taemin was just shock. He never thought that Minho would have a girlfriend. "But why?," he thought to himself... " Of course Minho would have a girlfriend. Look how good looking he is. I bet his girlfriend is HOT too." Taemin quickly finished his food as he told Minho he needs to have a walk around the block for fresh air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe~ Sorry for not updating for soo long! Here is the 3rd chapter~ Enjoy~ ^_^