Hello~

Mr. Tutor

As Taemin walked home he was nervous because he knew how his mom is going to react about him missing class.

“Aish… they just had to called my parents! UGHH!” He whispered quietly to himself as he was a handsome man. He felt a tingle in his stomach thinking “ Why am I like this?! Im not GAY?! Am I….?” He’s dated many girls but never felt this feeling before. But he ignored the feeling thinking he must just be hungry since he hasn’t eaten lunch.

He walked right pass the handsome man thinking to himself “OH GOD! HE IS HOT!” But as he thought about that he hit himself in the head. “What am I saying?!” Taemin just stood there staring at the man as he walked off into space back to his house.

As he got home he sneaked into the door quietly as he tiptoed to his room. But when he was about to step a foot on the stairs his mom caught him. “TAEMIN! YOU COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!” Taemin got startled by the loud yelling and went straight to his mom. Whispering “, I’m in big trouble.”

As he knelt on the floor sitting across from his parent knowing that he is going to get homeschooled and a tutor. “YAH!” His mom yelled loudly. “Did you here me?!” his dad tried to calm her down as he said “No, I didn’t here you. What did you say?” His mom let out a long sigh as she repeated what she said before. “We are getting you homeschooled and a tutor!”

Taemin just let out and “Aigo” just to make it seem like he didn’t know. “Your tutor will be here tomorrow. We have already hired one right after Jonghyun called and told us you skipped school.” Taemin whispered to himself “in jerk.”

As his scolding was done he ran up to his bedroom. “UGH, I hate them!” as he was lying on the bed, he was startled by a sound. “BEEP!” It was his phone. He had gotten a text from Key saying “Taemin, please answer your phone. I am worried sick about you and so is everyone else. When you get this message just text back or call me okay? I love you. –

Taemin just grinned as he texted back “ Im sorry I made you cry earlier. I was just mad about something else. But… I’m getting homeschooled. Also, after you guys called my parents they made arrangements hired a tutor for me. Im so sorry but I wont be coming to school anymore. I hope to see you soon. <3 Taemin.”

As night fell Taemin started to get worried of who may be his tutor and of not being able to see his friends so often anymore. But as he kept thinking he got very frustrated thinking maybe if he went to sleep everything will be ok.

“Taemin~ah! His mother shout as she opens the door like every other days waking him up early. “Wake up! Your tuto will be here in any minute now!!” Taemin was startled by what his mom said and quickly woke up and ran to the bathroom to get washed quickly and changed in fresh clothes. “Ding Dong” the bell ringed as his mother quickly cleaned everything and left to open the door.

“Oh hi, im glad you are here. How are you?” His mother said in a voice he had never heard before. “Oh, Hi. Im fine. Im Choi Minho and I will be the tutor as of today.” The handsome voice gave Taemin a tingled inside his stomach. “WHAT THE HECK!? Why am I feeling like this AGAIN?!” He rushed down the stairs as he saw the beautiful face of his tutor. The man he met yesterday in the street while walking home.

“OMG” was all Taemin could say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teehee~ Here’s the next chapter. I hope you guys like it. Leave comments and subscribe. Thanks!