chapter 2

SK Titanic

" get your here now!"

I sighed in fustration. The boat opened a day ago and Onew was running me around like a slave onwer.

I walked uo to him a smile plastered on my face. 

"Yes Onew?" I asked, my eyes fixed on his heartless gaze

"Room 701 is calling for your assistance," Onew said in a monotone voice.

I sowled. Why is he sending me about. He isnt really important here anyway.

"Right  away," I said, getting the things i needed for cleaning and heading towards the door. 

I knocked loudly. 

"Come in."

I widened my eyes. It was him. The same boy who I bumped into yesterday. 

"Hello," The boy saidfrom the desk in his room.

"You called for me?" I asked, trying not to show my shock.

"Yes sit down. You dont need those right now," the boy sai. 

I did as i was told and sat down on a chair.

"Kim Jonghyun. 16 years of age. Went to Seoul's School Of Music. Dropped out to be a bus boy for the captin of the SK Titanic. YOur dream is to go around the world and learn as much as you can about different places. You are also the youngest ever in South Korea to be on a crew," the cat eyed boy said.

I ooked at him, my eyes still wide. 

"How do you know that?" I asked him, hotly.

"I am Kim Kibum. I am the grandson of the famous Kim Yemum; the fasion designer." The boy said.

"And why should this be important to me?" I asked, resting my chin on my hand.

"Becuase I caould crush you just like that. I have men on this ship who will do anything I ask them to do," Kimbum threatened.

"So why did you call me?" I asked, slightly pissed off and now wanting to get to the point.

"I want to make a deal. Go out with me until the cruise is over," He said, crossing his legs and pulling them up to  rest his head on them. 

"No I cannot go out with the passengers. If Captin Minho or Onew found out I'd be thrown over bord. Anyway I'm not gay," I lied, and I hope Kibum didnt realise that.

Kibum walked up and knelt infront of me,

"I can tell," He said, restubg gus slim hand on my leg.

"RIght now you're imagining ing me. RIght?"Kibum smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Dude I only girls," I said.

Truthfully i havent ed anyone yet.

Kibum laughed at me and move dhis hand up to my crotch and squezed hard. I gassped at the unexpected touch.

He chuckled and then went to sit on the chair at the desk again.

"You can go now," He said.

I bowed and left to my room feeling slightly hard.

 

 

(I hope this wasnt too boring but here is the update)