Chapter one

SK Titanic

Today was the opening of he SK Titanic. I was the youngest member of the crew, and I was willing to break my back to show the I was ment to be on this ship. I wanted to voyage the world. Experience different cultures, learn new languages. I wanted to see more then just South Korea. This ship was my calling. This is what i'll be doing for the rest of my life. Sailing this ship with people who I hoped to call my friends one day. 

"! Get. Your up here now!" A gruff voice sounded from the poop deck.

i sighed. Yeah. Your surprised aren't you. It's 1912 and I'm an openly gay teenager on this boat. I thought they were gonna kill me at first but the I realised the captin son, Mir I think his name was, was gay. So he was tolerant of me. But Onew, second in command was definitely not tolerant of it at all. 

I sighed and walked up the stares,fixing my hat. Onew didn't like anything out of place. 

"Walk faster then that !" Onew yelled.

I felt like punching him righ through his face. I hated it when he called me names.

I soon reached him. 

"Your tie is not centred! Is that any way to present yourself?" Onew eyed him.

"The passengers  won't notice," I said through my teeth.

"But I do. So fix it. "

I glared at him and fixed my tie.

"Better for you?" I sneered.

"much. Ow today s th opening of the SK Titanic. We have guests already waiting for the rope to be cut. I want you to wait for your cue to cut it. Understood?" Onew said.

Onew wanted ME to cut the rope. ME!!

"Yes sir, I understand perfectly sir,"onew said saluting him.

"Good lets go down now. We can keep these paying guests waiting now can we?" Onew asked.

Not  waiting for my answer, he turned and walked down to the entrance of the boat.

Minho, the ships  captin, was there. 

We stood either side of him. 

The crowd grew silent as they realised he was there.

"today 24th of Febuary 1912 marks a glorious day. Today we officially open the SK Titanic. She is an unskinkale 46,328 tons. So she should be able to take us all the way to America by March 3rd," Minho began.

The crowd was silent eating up his words like he crowd Jesus fed with his fish. 

"Jonghyun!"minho called sharply.

I stomped my left food and saluted to him.

"Yes captin!"I said loud and clear, looking at the crowd.

"Please come and cut the rope, symbolising the opening of the SK Titanic," Minho said, handing me a pair of scissors.

I took them and walked to the rope. I tried not to show my nervousnes but inside I was sweeting buckets. I cut the rope cleanly and effectively.

The  crowd yelled, cheered and whistled in happiness. 

"The SK Titanic is now open!!!!" Minho yelled over the cheering crowd.

Suddenly everyone rushed at once. I heled onto the railing trying to keep myself form falling overboard, that is not how I wanted to die and definitely not at this age either.

I yelled in pain as a passenger  stepped on my foot. 

"Watch where you put you put your clown feet next time you big lumberjack,!" I yelled.

The person who stpped on me turned ready to yell abuse at me but then he stopped, starring at me. The boy had tired looking eyes and the shape of them looked almost catish. He turned and quickly walked away.

What.was.that?

 

 

 

( so here's the first chapter of my newest story. I really need a co author for this. S if your interested pm me please )