60 Seconds Is All I Need

~ Nekko Haja ~

I woke up because of my alarm clock it was already 8:30 AM just about 2 hours before I head and go to the airport. Sighed.

I went to a 30 minute shower leaving me an hour left also means late at school already.

I wore my attire for the airport and in 5 minutes my taxi will arrive.

After 5 minutes of talking to Eomma and Appa the taxi came.

And bade them goodbye.

"Make the right decision, ne? Do what ever makes you happy we always support you..." Eomma cried and hugged me as well

as Appa.

I nodded. "Deh... How I wish I could see my dongsaeng... And oppa..." I chuckled and went to the taxi.

It was already 9:30. 30 minutes went by really fast with 15 songs...

I took my phone out and called the school.

"Yeobeoseyo!... Deh... Can you please give the call to Kim Myungsoo... Ah deh Kamsamnida..."

L's POV

It was already 8:30 and still no sign of Jaeri...

"Aishhh..." I hissed.

The register was called.

"Jang Dongwoo..." Called the Seongsamnim.

"Deh." Hyung answered.

"The 3 Kims? Sunggyu? L and Jaeri?" He added.

"Deh... Seongsamnim..." Hyung and I answered.

"No Kim Jaeri..." He said and looked at the empty seat.

I looked at Woohyun hyung I am sure he was the last one she called. He was in the deep thought and even missed his name.

Sighed.

Another 30 minutes gone by and the announcement speaker asked me to go get a call.

"Class ___ Kim Myungsoo please head to the reception there's a call for you." 

I stood up and lead my way.

 

Me: Nuguseyo?

Jae: Oppa it's me...

Me: Jaeri... Where are you?

Jae: Ah... Deh... That's what I am calling for... Remember the offer you heard last time?...

Me: Yes...

Jae: I accepted it... And today is my flight at 10:45 please just don't bother seeing me... It'll make me more sad... Oppa say thanks to

other oppas for keeping my company it's really great to be with my idols and say sorry for yesterday ... I'll send them message ^^

okay... I love you...

Me: yah...

 

She hung up.

 

I head back to the room and enter while scratching my head exactly the bell rang it was already break time.

The others were with JunKi.

"Who called?" Asked Sunggyu hyung.

"My dongsaeng..." I replied.

"Ah..." They said.

"Oh by the way she told me to say 'Thank you to you for accompanying her and was really great being with her idols...'" I said.

"We did?" Sungyeol hyung said and I nodded.

"Ah yeah she was always with us... What do you mean???" I said.

"Huh? Nugu?" Said Dongwoo hyung. Really this Kim siblings are forgetful. - - . 

"Huh? And also she said Sorry for yesterday she didn't mean it that way... I didn't listened to her ..." I sighed.

"You should have oppa..." Someone said.

"She didn't start the fight... Jaeri-ah was sitting peacefully when JunKi-ssi told her to stay away from you all abd call her ...

And insulted her she was pissed off because she insulted your Eomma and family telling her they are low class and JunKi-ssi

not knowing you are her oppa just slipped like that... She was okay insulting her but not her family..." She glared at

JunKi. 

"Yeah... How'd you know what happened?" I scratched my neck. "Simple I was there at the time..." She said.

"Oppa she is lying..." JunKi said.

"No use... Nana-ssi as far as I know was the only close friend of Jaeri-dongsaeng in here." I said and the others

glared at her in discuss...

"60 seconds is all needed to resolve the quarell between you all... And also L oppa I guess you already received the call from

Jaeri... That she is leaving at 10:45 for America." She said.

"Ah... Deh..." I said.

"Beoh!!! She is leaving?" Said Sungjong. "Noona is leaving?" He repeated. 

"I thought she send you message?" I said.

"We didn't received any..." He said.

Woohyun's POV

After Nana told us what happened I can't believed she would do that...

It broke my heart but Nana said she was leaving for America which literally shattered my heart into more pieces.

Why did I just realized it now? Only 60 seconds to just realize that she really stole my heart... All this time that's why...

I looked at my clock saying it's 10:04 means needing to get there in 30 minutes.

I stood up and rushed out.

"Hyung where are you going?" Said Hoya.

"I am going after her..." He shouted and before I go I looked at them seeing L smiling.

I went to the managers car which is in the parking lot amd ask him to go to the airport as soon as possible.

L's POV

"How come the Hyung with such greasiness be dense..." I said and laughed.

"Haha... I wish I was Jaeri-ah's type." Sighed Sungyeol hyung.

"Kamsamnida Nana-ssi..." Sunngyu hyung said. "If it weren't you we wouldn't know the truth..." Dongwoo hyung said.

"Kaja..." I said.

"Where?" They replied.

"Of course to follow them... Jaeri-ah is a romantic kind of person a mini concert would do... I am sure she'll be tearing up alot..."

I chuckled and started walking but turned back and peck Nana's cheeks which she blushed.

"KYAAAAA OPPPAAAAAA..." Said the other students who were in the room and winked at her.

"Kaja..." We started running and catch 2 taxis heading to the airport.

I looked at my clock saying 20 past already shoot.

"Hyung help us call the airport and say delay some flights where Jaeri-ah is flying..." I told them and they nodded.

I took my phone out and called her luckily she answered.

"Ahhh... Jaeri-ah... *cough cough*" I fake and the others were holding back their laughter and glared to them and they continue

what they were doing.

 

Jae: Oppa kwenchana?

Me: Ahhh... I don't know who to call and you were the first person in my contact...*cough cough* 

Jae: What happened? Where are you...

 

 

Author's Note

Part 2 will be up soon ^^ hopebyoulikingit :D Please continue supporting ^^ Fighting :D

Also check my other completed fics ^^