Happy Honeymoon Pt. 1

~ Nekko Haja ~

After the Wedding we head to Incheon Airport to go to Macau.

Umma, Appa, Eommonim and Abeoji told us that they're going to take care of our new house.

Although I will miss our flat it's better to have your own house.

I wore a simple dress for the flight we have stop over in Japan then go to Hong Kong then to Macau.

I saw oppa waiting in the midst of the crowd. He look so handsome in his outfit. >\\\3\\\<

With headphones in him.

Kyaaa... Can't stop fangirling over him. Sighed.

"Oppa..." I called him.

He looked at me with a smirk and walk to me removing his headphones.

He then whisper to me "To early to seduct me, Honey~~~"

I blushed and pushed him away.

"Oppa..." I pouted.

"Mian... Mian..." He giggled then lean a peck on my lips. Luckily there's only few crowds in the airport at night.

"You look good in your glasses..." He said.

"Same goes to you oppa..." I smiled at him. "Oppa... Ice cream... Pleaseee~~~" I said to him pleading.

"Neh neh... Come on then lets get your Ice cream..." He can't resist me. I walk beside him with my arms around his.

"Oppa... I want strawberry, chocolate and vanilla with that toppings..." I said and he was like O.O.

"Wae?" I look at him.

"Ahh... Aniyo... XD Ahjussi can we get the flavours she just said?" Oppa asked and the Ahjussi nodded.

We went out and I started eating my Ice cream.

"Oppa want some?" I offered and he shooked his head.

"Okay then..." We go to the waiting area and sat down on the chairy-sofa.

I put my legs at his legs while eating.

"Jae..." He motioned.

"Hmm...?" I said busy eating the Ice cream.

"You have dirt..." He said.

"Where???" I slowly put my hand up to reach to my face but he was to quick and the side of my lips.

I blushed so hard. "Oppa..." I looked away.

"Aigooo... Kyeowonnnaaaa Jagiii~~~" he laughed.

"Flight to Japan-HongKong gate 143 is Open. Please go on the boarding gate." The speaker announced.

I finished my Ice cream and stood up.

He put his arms around my shoulder and snuggled onto my neck.

"Oppa... Stop it... Its so ticklsh..." I said.

"You smell nice though..." He said but continued with it while walking to the gate.

"Passport please..." The lady said. I took out my passport and his passport since it's in my bag.

"Here..." I handed her our passport.

She looked surprised and gasped and just nodded.

"Kamsamnida... Please Enjoy the ride..." She bowed and we entered the plane and head to Bussiness Class.

I can feel some people were looking to me... >.< We sat down on our place.

Oppa knew it so he took off his jacket and placed it in my legs.

He neared his face to me and whispered "Don't let other guys look at you... You're mine..." He claimed smirking.

"Neh..." I shyly said.

I was uncomfortable cause my feet is not stretch while sleeping and I hate it.

Oppa then notice me and he knew how uncomfortable for me it is.

So nudged me to lean him and put my legs at my chair.

"Gomawo, oppa..." I leaned on his shoulder and he leaned on my head.

"You're welcome, Honey..." He kissed my hair.

"Namu oppa sing to me..." I said. Although I sing but I prefer sleeping.

He sang L oppa's song ft. Yerim... Love U Like U.

 

-I love you Noreul Saranghae

 

I love you neoreul saranghae
 
chama hajimothan mal
 
ddeollineun gaseumi nae mami
 
neul sumgyeowatdeon geureonmal
 
 
achimimyeon nunbusige nareul bichwojuneun neul haetsalgateun neoneun naegeneun neoneun
 
 
I like you neoreul johahae
 
meotjin keun namucheoreom
 
eonjena pyeonanhi naegyeote
 
nal jikyeojuneun geureon neol-
 

 

He sang but couldn't resist not to sing with him. So I sang along till I fall asleep.

"Saranghae, Jagi..." He whispered and I smiled in my sleep.

 

Few Hours Later

 

We reach Macau and the Hotel was amazing.

"Yeopeo da~~~" I squealed.

"Mr. and Mrs. Nam..." A butler opened the door of the limo were in and get our stuff and put it out and check us in.

"Umma and Appa... Really?" He growled.

"Wae? It's gorgeous oppa = =." I said.

"Neh neh..." Eommoni and Abeoji ordered the highest room in the hotel cause skyscraper are the best. 

We entered our luxurious room.

[imagine]

 "Uwaaaa so high..." I ran to the balcony.

Then oppa back hug me putting his arms around my waist.

"Oppa... *Mhhhmmm*" I said as he snuggled and kiss my neck.

"Lets be like this..." He continued burying his face onto my neck. 

I then turn around and faced him putting my arms around his neck and tip toes and gave him a peck.

Although I am wearing heels I still can't reach him. >.<

"Mhmmmm... Oppa..." He kissed me in a passionate but deep kiss.

He roamed his hands around my body and started ing my tops but I stopped him.

"Not today oppa..." I kissed him and he scratched his head as an okay.

"Mian... Oppa not today..." I whispered and let an evil grin on my face.

 

Author's Note

Hehe Let's stop there... Part 2 will be next I can smell and Stuff xD Buahaha Thanks for reading this fic Chinguus

please continue supporting my other fics ^^

Anyways thank you very much.

Kamsamnida *Bows 90 degrees*