Sisters bonding

I Fell In Love In With A Wrong Guy!

 

Kyung-Min is lying on the bed on her stomach while she writes on her journal, 'I'm Kyung-Mi and I'm super shy to meet people but meet Mi-cha, she was super fun to meet! I know she's deaf and all but I love her! And I have some secrets too! I'm dyslexia; I mess up my b's and d's like I'll write the dig man went to the dig dench! I know it’s EMBARRASSING but its me and I like it, just like I like Mi-Cha that she’s deaf! We all have secrets, I'm just a little nervous about telling you that!' Kyung-Min stopped when she heard the knocks on her door. Mi-Cha's head popped out of the door, "Yah, do you want to come to my room and talk?" Mi-Cha asked and Kyung-Mi smiled and nodded her head, "Sure."

...

Mi-Cha opens her door that leads to her bedroom; Kyung-Mi walks in Mi-Cha's bedroom and saw her bedroom.

 

Kyung-Mi looked around in amazed, "So.... blue." Kyung-Mi blunt and Mi-Cha giggled, "Wow, we should hang out in here more often like bonding more since our two family's merged. You know became one big family." Kyung-Mi added and Mi-Cha thought out it then she nodded her head.

"That would be great." Mi-Cha said as she walked to her beanbag chair and sat down. Kyung-Mi joined and sat down on the beanbag chair, "You like blue?" Kyung-Mi asked as Mi-Cha nodded her head, "Ye, but I like aqua more." Mi-Cha said.

Kyung-Mi nodded her head, "So what should we talk about it?" Kyung-Mi asked and Mi-Cha tilted her head then she glances at Kyung-Mi, "Tell me about your life." Mi-Cha said, "But you don't have to tell me if you want to, I don't want to force you or anything." Mi-Cha said.

"Well... you know I'm a small town girl so I'm not used to be in a group with a ton of people that’s why I'm shy and you know that we are going to school soon well... I'm not going to be okay, I'm going to need a friend to help me with all the people because I'm used to being independent, like I have my own life with the people who I care about. My mom and dad are divorced but I still go through life and take it each day as best as I can!" Kyung-Mi said as she look at Mi-Cha,"What about you?" Kyung-Mi asked.

Mi-Cha sigh while she leaned back on her bean bag chair, "I was born hearing, like you, umma, and appa. However, when I was 2 1/2 years old. I couldn't hear anymore. I was hard of hearing, but then when I was 7-years-old I became deaf. So I took in to have a surgery, so that way I can use my cochlear implant to hear everything. It's complicated. Not a very easy life for me, especially school. People bullied me, just for one reason. Deaf. So I've been home school for two years now." Mi-Cha said and she look at Kyung-Mi, "No one ever knows that I'm deaf except you, appa and umma. I don't want anyone to know that I'm deaf." Mi-Cha said, "Can you keep it secret?" Mi-Cha asked.

Kyung-Mi nodded her head, "Sure well.... I have trouble in school too, not because I'm deaf but because I'm so shy, so I can’t stick up for myself!" Mi-Cha reach to Kyung-Mi's hand, "You know what, since we're going to the same school soon, if you or I have anything trouble with something. We can always talk to each other and always be there for each other no matter what." Mi-Cha said.

Kyung-Mi smiles, "Because we're sister." Kyung-Mi said. Mi-Cha nodded her head with a big smile on her face.