Morning time

W H I T E

The day after, morning time

It’s the time in which all the activities begin. Start from waking up from your comfortable bed, have a bath, have a delicious breakfast, go to school or go to work. Have a nice walk in the sidewalk or by the ride you have to where you want to go.

It’s all the same, and nothing changes. As if, that daily activity which we usually do, it’s some kind of tradition which all is done by every person in the world. And the morning it’s the time where part of people hate the most.

Especially Taeyeon, she hates the monday mornings. A pea shaped clock start ringing loudly in the bedroom, where the certain blonde girl has been sleeping.  And as usual, she didn’t even budge. Not even a bit.

As if the clock knew the master was not going to get up from her comfy bed, the clock rang louder and louder, and again, the sleeping beauty was not being waken. The owner of the clock wasstill in her dream land, dreaming about something unusual for her age.

"Dukong, don’t leave me, I love you, I promise I’ll rescue you from my sister wrath” - Taeyeon mumbled.

The girl roommate woke up with an annoyed expression, and she threw the owner of the clock with a pillow. - “Hey, midget shut your clock off, I can’t sleep!” - The annoyed girl shouted but Taeyeon didn’t give any response.

Feeling really annoyed because the girl was even giving a about that, the annoyed girl got up from her bed, she grabbed the ringing clock, and she slammed it in the floor.

The poor greenie clock broke into thousands of pieces the action which had been taken by her was really good, to wake the logging off girl, who startled upon hearing one of her precious ‘greenie’ collection schattered around the floor by her annoyed faced roommate.

Are you mad? What have you done to my Mr. D-107?!” - The girl said her roommate with angry tone. She did really like that ‘greenie’ thing. She even had all collection of the thing, all the possible sizes of that.

"Well, I’m helping you to wake up, and I’m helping myself to have a good sleep!” - The blonde girl's roommate said with an uncaring tone, too much uncaring.

But you didn’t have to broke Mr. D-107! My poor baby!” - She exclamed. collecting the pieces of her broken Mr. D-107. Her roommate just scoffed androlled her eyes at the blonde girl.

Because of you, and your greenie thing, I can’t have enough sleep!” - The other girl pouted.

"But it’s not my fault! Did you have to come back home at midnight, yesterday!?” Taeyeon replied her - "I’m doing my project with Wooyoung! What kind of project? A love project? Is the subject anatomy?” - She teased.

Kim Taeyeon!
 
Suddenly, the bedroom door opened, a dashing boy, who happened to be this two older brother, appeared - “Oppa! She’s teasing me…” - The girl complained.
 
Tiffany, how many times have I told you, not to used that thingy on me! You’re not cute! Take a bath, and have a breakfast... mom and dad are waiting for you two...” Jaejoong said his sisters.
 
Taeyeon smirked at Tiffany and stuck her tongue out at her sister and Tiffany assumed a very annoyed expression-
 
Oppa, Fany has broken my Mr. D-107!” - Taeyeon said to her older brother, showing him her broking ‘greenie’ clock.
 
Ow, let me see…. Aish! Yah! Why did you break her Mr.D-107? It’s my gift to her!” - Her brother said, checking the clock and scolding Tiffany at the same time.
 
Tiffany then stared at her brother in disbelief, she didn’t believe how her brother had really ignored her aegyo and  had just been affected by Taeyeon’s. can’t really blame him actually, Taeyeon is his baby sister, so ok.
 
Thanks a lot bro!” - Tiffany stormed out from the room which she shared with Taeyeon, with an angry pout on her face, and slam the bathroom door.  
 
Ow, don’t be sad princess, as soon as I have my payment, I promise you to buy you the new one ok?” the older brother accomplished the youngest sister. It is really a good advantage when you are the youngest in house.
 
You’ll be treated like a precious princess, and everything that surrounded you as if made by yours truly.
 
Oh, thanks oppa!” the latter said with excitement.
 
You're welcome princess”.
 
After 30 minutes of prepare, finally Kim siblings went to school together by car. It’s a good 15 minutes of ride to the Kirin High, where Kim Jaejoong has signed as theater-musical teacher, and his two beloved sisters was studying there. 
 
Taeyeon walked side by side with her only sarcastically beloved sister. Tiffany at the hallway in the school, bickering non-stop about their bad habit to each other.
 
You actually talk in your sleep...” - her sister said.
 
I don't!”.
 
Oh, you do!”.
 
I don't”.
 
"You do”.
 
I don't”.
 
You do”.
 
I don't”.
 
You do”.
 
I don't”.
 
"You don't!”.
 
I do!” - She blurted out without realize what she had just said. She cupped , and turned to glare at Tiffany, who was laughing so hard at Taeyeon’s surprised face.
 
Oho! See!? Hahahahahahahaha!” - Tiffany managed to say, laughing hard at her. - “Ok, that’s enough you two, get back to your class now!” - Kim Jaejoong appeared out of no where, and pushed his sisters to their class.
 
The two made their way to their classes, the first one walking with a pouting face, the other one still laughing hard about their previous action. - “Stop it! It’s not funny!
 
Well, it is! You have to look at your face just now... it's so laughable!
 
Tiffany surely loved to little sister so much, but Taeyeon really didn’t like it. But, as much as they always teased each other, they knew that they really cared to one another.
 
they finally at their classroom door, and Tiffany still laughing hard at her. - “Miyounah, you stop it right now!”. Tiffany then stop laughing while glaring at her other sister. - “Hey! Didn’t I tell you to call me ‘Tiffany’?
 
Uhm... no?” Taeyeon sister.
 
“Why you little... hey, what’s that?” Tiffany said,  picking up something from under the table. As she spotted the letter by her anonymous admirer, she took it from her sister's hands.
 
Hey! I saw it first!” - Tiffany yelled.
 
But it’s for me, haven't you seen the name on the letter!? 'to Erika” Taeyeon said, pointing at the pink colored ink at the letter. Tiffany was confused.
 
“Erika?Ain’t it a name given you by me when we were living in the States? I think I haven't ever called you ‘Erika’ unless we were at home” - Her sister stated, confused - “Who’s the person? Aha, so now you have a secret admirer?” - she teased, Taeyeon’s face flishing red because of her teasing.
 
Are you blushing? Oh my god, that's so cute!
 
Stop it, or I cut you to pieces just like you’ve done to my Mr. D-107 this morning” - Taeyeon threated, glaring hard at her sister. Even if actually Tiffany was feeling a little scared about angry Taeyeon, being the mostplayful sister in the world, she chose to ignore it.
 
Open it I want to read!
 
I want to read it alone
 
That's not fair, I want to know what the person tell you too” - The pouting girl said. TaeYeon said while making a disgusting face at her sister's pout and Tiffany then crinkled her nose at her.
 
Fine, you selfish brat” - she stood up and went to her own table at the corner side of the classroom right beside the windows. Taeyeon just stuck her tongue at her sister. She’s then examined the letter as usual.
 
It’s smell is the same of the first letter,it looks like first letter and it feel the same from the first letter. It made her smile. A very wide smile, that she looked like a ‘love struck’ person.
 
Sometime’s she even ask to herself, why should she be so excited about the single white letter received just now? She was wondering who is the sender but her desire to know couldn't be accomplished.
 
Taeyeon opened the letter, and she greeted by a bunch of beautiful words.
 
 
Dear Erika, my love…
Good morning ^^
 
Have you had your breakfast yet? I bet you have, since your brother is such a great brother!
Actually, I have something for you, I put that inside your drawer, please open it!
 
 
Upon reading that, Taeyeon opened her table drawer, and she found small white box for her. She opened the small white box, and she found a very beautiful necklace with a shiny diamond star shaped on it. She broke into a wide smile.
 
 
Did you like it?
I hope you did
You know that you're like a star for me
Even shining brighter then they do
Your shining does really a great job
to bring my heart to you, I just don’t know
Even if we’ve been apart for a very long time,
I can’t erase my feeling towards you
It’s just too strong for me to handle,
since the first time I've seen you accidently on the first year,
I know that my heart still beating for you.
Even after for a long time I still can feel like this.
For you.
 
Do you know why?
It’s because I love you so much that I can't even breathe.
You're seriously making me fall in your love-jail
And I can’t escape.
You're too precious to escape.
 
I really like white, and so you do.
That’s why everytime we’ve met at the playground,
we have always worn white clothes.
 
Love,
Your hidden lover
 
 
Taeyeon felt like flying high to the sky right there. She could’t stop smiling, touched by the words in the letter. Nobody in her whole life has ever made her feel so special like her secret admirer did to her. Not even her boyfriend.
 
The boyfriend of hers who's always busy with his own activity, such as football practice, student body council et cetera. It made her feel lonely sometimes, she ever ask herself, does her boyfriend really love her like what he would always say? Nobody could answer.
 
What a cheesy one!” - A voice shouted.
 
Yeah, so much!” - So did another.
 
The sudden voices from her behind made her be surprised. It was none other then her Tiffany, and her friend Jieun. “Are you guys peeping at me?” - Taeyeon said, annoyed.
 
We are not peeping you sis, you just keep smiling to that old looking paper in your hand like a mad all the time” - Tiffany said, making faces to the blond girl.
 
And we were seriously worried about you, so we came here to check and well, now we know about the reason behind it!” - continued Jieun, smirking at her.
 
Oh, shut up you two!” - The obviously blushing Taeyeon said, shooing the two girls from behind her.
 
Not far from that, a pair of brown eyes, could’t stop staring at her while smiling lovingly at the girl dorky act - “Erika...
 
                                  <3
 
Comment, please :)
We love your s, dear readers