The secret admirer

W H I T E

She was confused...

She was fluttered...

She was shocked...

It was all because of the letter which she had received yesterday. She didn't know how to react but nonetheless, she was really curious about the person who was behind the letter.

"It said that that person is someone who I know, and this person has been admiring me since we have been in the elementary school" - She had been repeating the question in the head more and more times.

She had been trying to flashback her memory into the childhood time. She had tried to remember each play ground in which she has ever been and she had been trying to remember each faces which she has ever met in the past. But none of them made the clue clearer.

What makes her curious more about the said admirer was that the person had used her nickname which was given her by her sister Tiffany.

As she could remember, nobody has ever called her “Erika” in the playground or at school back then. It was always Tiffany, her sister, who used to call her like that, and always at home.

Tiffany had never called her “Erika” outside the house, it was always “Taeyeon”, her real name, and as she can remember, nobody knew about that aside from her parents and siblings, and of course, her best friend Jieun. It couldn't be her right? So, who could that be?

The scene in which she has accepted the letter who had been sent by her secret admirer through some of her juniors, repeated each time that she was day dreaming. Even in the classes, her interest in studying lowered, each time she would think of it.

And her acting had been caught by her one and only best friend Jieun, who was wondering why her best friend was looking so gloomy, and always stare into the empty spaces

The school bell rang.

Ok class, that’s all for today, I will see you next week, and you'd better don’t forget about the group project which I gave ya all right now, ok?” - Mr. Park, the biology teacher of the room reminded his students about the project.

Of course, teacher” - The students in the room said together.

All the student start to gathering their things and prepared to go home, and same goes to TaeYeon, and her friend Jieun.

“Is there anything which you haven't told me?” Jieun, being her best friend since they have been in the elementary school, surely knew that something was wrong with her friend.

Well, nobody can blame that, their friendship was like envelope and stamp. Always stuck together, and even mistaken as a couple because of their closeness to each other.

And it makes her worry to see her baby-face friend look so gloomy all the time, while she was the evergreen type of person-

Huh? What do you mean?” - Taeyeon said with confused face.

Ehi... don’t play dumb with me. You know what I mean…” - The girl said with a bored tone, giving her small friend a glare.

What? I completely do not understand what are you talking about” - she denied it. She knew what her friend meant, and she was even surprised, how could her friend can know that something was bothering her without telling anything?

I don’t have anything to tell you” - The blonde girl continued.

“You do” - JiEun calmly whispered. ‘still stubborn as always’. She couldn't really run away from her best friend and she knew all about her. Even the little things which she want to hide her, Jieun could still know it, and TaeYeon surely know that the girl wouldn't stop until she gets what she wanted.

Taeyeon sighed heavily. - “Seriously Jieun, there ain't anything to know, ok?” - Taeyeon tried to convince her friend, who being unsatisfied, tried to to talk. Someone cut off their conversation...

Taeyeon?” - a manly voice said from their classroom door. It was none other than Lee Donghae, the most popular boy at kent foreign high school. Taeyeon’s boyfriend.

Taeyeon and Donghae had been couple for almost sixth month so far. Just like the other new couples, they looked totally happy around each other, and many people said that they were meant to be. Except for somebody...

Even though Donghae is an attractive young man, Jieun somehow could sense that, there was something suspicious about the boy and she just couldn’t get what is it. Maybe, it was because of her concern as a best friend of Taeyeon, or…

Donghae!” - Taeyeon said with an excited tone, running towards the boy.

Do you want me to walk you home?” - The boy offered, as the girl had approached.

Just when Taeyeon wasabout to reply, Jieun cut her - “Oh, no... there's no need to. We have to do our group project together, ain't so Taeyeon?

Ow, right! Yes, I had totally forgot about that Donghae, I’m so sorry! Maybe you can walk me to home tomorrow?” TaeYeon agologized to the boy.

It’s ok, well I got to go now, maybe Wooyoung is waiting for me. I’ll call you, ok? Bye girls” - DongHae said before he left.

Bye! be careful ok?

I really don’t understand why do you want to be with him” - Jieun managed to say when the boy came out of their sight.

Why not?

I can sense something suspicious about him.” - She said, still glaring at the boy way out. Taeyeon just rolled her eyes at her, knowing the awkwardness of her friend with the boys.

There you go, again.” - Taeyeon said, glaring at Jieun - “Why do you have to be like that every time he comes to the class?"

I don't like him” the same anwer would come from Jieun every time she asked her why, and the latter didn't have any idea about the reasons why Jieun didn't like Donghae.

Getting tired of her antics, she started pulling Jieun out of the class to the second floor of the school, where her locker was located. As she got there, she saw a white letter, it was stuck right in front of her locker door, with the same rose pattern like the previous one.

It’s the letter again’ TaeYeon though as she picked the letter. She tried to open the letter, but Jieun snatched from the girl's hand. “Hey! That's mine!

Look what we have here...” - Jieun said, examining it. - “What a beautiful letter, and it smell’s nice, too...” - she teased, admiring the letter.

Hey! It’s mine, give it!” TaeYeon said angrily to her friend. And of course, she wouldn’t give it. The two friend start fighting for a single white letter.

Finally TaeYeon got the letter, and then she open it quietly.

 

“Dear Erika,

I saw you walk lifelessly on this morning. It’s really worrying me. Did my clue make you think that much???

If it is, I suggest you, don’t think of about it like that, it’s ok if you has not recognized me yet. I can wait. Even if it took forever, I would always waiting for you, no matter how.

You are my strength, the reasons why I have become brighter, which is very unlike me at all. And please, don’t blame yourself when I say that. You are just...

...divine
So much divine that I can’t explain it just by words. I must be crazy now.

You know, every time I saw you, and every time I think of you, I couldn't help myself but falling deeper with you, I just don’t know how I could express myself in front of you, or how I could tell my feeling towards you.

I don’t know if I would be able to confess.

You has really changed my world, Erika.

You has changed me into a better person, Erika.

You makes me smile just by seeing you, Erika.

And you seriously drive me crazy.

Ok, the second clue about me... We used to play in the playground back then.

I think, that’s all I wanna say, have a good day princess ^^

 

Love,

Your hidden lover <3

 

p.s : just take it easy ^^“

 

 

 

So…. You have a secret admirer, and you had not told me yet, huh?” - her best friend said. “So, who this person could be?” the girl asked.

TaeYeon just rolled her eyes - “It wouldn't be a ‘secret admirer’ if I knew the person

Alright, then...” she giggled.

 

<3

 

Hey!

This is my first chapter. I hope you will like it

and you will leave comments, criticism or anything which could make me be a better writer.

My co-author is a hot chick.