Chant

Deep Within Our Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 6 : Chant

 

 

 

 

"Hey, you know? somebody saw Jiyong at Westminster bridge hugging a girl!!!"

 

"Yeah, yeah, I'd heard about it too. They said, that girl is somebody in our music college but the eyewitness isn't sure who she is!"

 

"Oh God!? Really? Who's that lucky ?"

 

"No clue! But I'll find it out and I bet many Jiyong's fan will solve this mystery too and then that girl's life won't be in peace!"

 

"Oh god, so pity, she'll be bombarded by Jiyong's crazy fan..."

 

Chaerin bit her lip, thinking. Since the day she was hugged by that popular senior, there were many rumors about them those ran to her ear. The mysterious girl who could control a hot student-president-to-be's heart was nobody but her, and those crazy fan girls had been trying to discover the hidden truth.

 

She was uncomfortable, thinking that she would be kept eyes on all the time made her really go insane. Her peaceful life would be destroyed and that was only because of that mysterious Kwon Jiyong.

 

"Ms.Lee...tell me, what's the note?" 

 

She was into her thought too deeply, even the sound of her professor in front of the class couldn't go inside her left brain...

 

"Ms.Lee..tell me the note..Ms.Lee?..."

 

"Ms.Lee?..."

 

The old caucasian guy frown and all students in class turned to see that Korean lady in one eye. Park Bom shook her friend's shoulder hurrily as she saw her bestfreind be losing in her imagination.

 

"Chaerin-ah..."

 

Chaerin's eyes widened, waken up from her thought. The lady realised there were many sights staring at her curiously then they bursted. Chaerin looked down shyly, she felt embarrased. The room filled with laugh, people always saw other's mistake as a joke and Chaerin hated that but she couldn't do anything to stop all these actions. She just stayed still and calmed down.

 

Only Park Bom looked at her worriedly, the pretty lady knew there was something unusual happened to her very friend. She would find it out as a duty of a true friend.

 

-------------------------------

 

"Chaerin-ah...what is in your mind...lately?" Park Bom took a chance to ask Chaerin after class finished and they both were at the locker behind other people's eyes.

 

Chaerin stopped arranging her things in locker and closed it. Turning to see her best friend who was now standing by her side, staring at her eyes worriedly, Chaerin shook her head and gave a little smile.

 

"It's nothing Bom..." She lied eventhough she knew lately she was occupied by the thought about a man named Kwon Jiyong.

 

"Really?" Yet, Park Bom was clever. The dark-brown-haired lady was skeptical "...Don't lie Chaerin-ah, we are best friend and I know lately you don't concentrate well on class which isn't your personality dear..."

 

Chaerin looked back at her friend's eyes for minutes then the lady looked down, feeling uncomfortable as she was too embarrased to tell Bom that now her thought was only on the man she'd introduced her to and the rumours about them embracing at the bridge. Chaerin was worried that her little world would be ruined by many people...

 

"Tell me Chaerin..." Bom said, waiting for the answer but Chaerin was still the same, being silent. They were in an uncomfortable serenity until there was a group of asain girls passing and they chatted about the topic which Chaerin was scared of the most...

 

"My friend in BBA said, she will find out who's the girl at Westminster bridge with Jiyong....then she will ruin her life hahaha..."

 

Giggling, they didn't notice that Chaerin's face became really pale. She was worried and suddenly Park Bom knew what was the problem her friend was worried with.

 

Walking to the small-eyed lady, Park Bom held Chaerin's body in her arms and tightly hugged her to console that shivering body...

 

"Don't worry Chaerin...I won't let anybody ruin your life, I'll be by your side always,my bestie..." Bom whispered and kissed her cheek. Smiling, she rubbed Chaerin's cheek gently.

 

Chaerin didn't feel safer but better by the love of her friend. She didn't want so many people but just one or two who would be with her til the end, no matter what happened they would not abandon her, and Park Bom was the one in that kind..,

 

And somehow...she thought Jiyong was too...

 

As the sound calling in her dream was strongly demanding for her...as if he'd waited for her for a long time...

 

"Chaerin...I love you..."

 

---------------------------------

 

That afternoon, Chaerin and Bom went to the assembly hall where all students in music college gathering. It was because of the special event that aggregated these pupils, unless they would go for lunch at some cafeterias or restaurants. 

 

The dean was on stage talking about university charity event coming in that Spring and music college would take responsibility in musical show. Last year, they did phantom opera and it was a masterpiece. Lee Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter