Wallet

Soshi one-shots

First chap and it's Yulsic


It was their anniversary, and Jessica was waiting for her seobang, Yuri to show up.

Yes they're married and Yes they're both girls, don't judge.. =="

Things had changed since their marriage, the once cute couple couldn't-live-without-each-other had turned bitter. Fighting over every little things, both didn't like the way things had changed.

Jessica was waiting to see if Yuri even remembered it was their anniversary!

Just as the door bell rang she ran to find her seobang wet and smiling with a bunch of flowers in her hand.

The two started re-living the old days. When they were once high school sweethearts.

They made up and apologized for the fights they had. Dinner with champagne, light music and it was raining outside! Everything was perfect. But the moment paused when the phone in the bedroom rang.

Jessica went to pick it up and it was a man. "Hello ma'am I'm calling from the police station. Is this Ms Kwon Yuri's number?"

"Yes it is!" She answered without knowing anything

"I'm sorry ma'am; but there was an accident and a woman died." The man on the phone said solemly. "We got this number from her wallet; we need you to come and identify her body."

Jessica's heart sank.!!! She was shocked!

"But my seobang is here with me!" She yelled "Is this some kind of JOKE!? Well it's not funny!!"

"Sorry ma'am, this is not a joke... The incident took place at 2 pm, when she was boarding the train."

Jessica was about to lose her conscious.

How could this happen?!

She had heard about the soul of the person coming to meet a loved one before it leaves!

She ran into the other room. Yuri was not there. It was true! She had left her for good!!

Oh God she would have died for another chance to mend every little fight! She rolled on the floor in pain. She lost her chance! Forever!

Suddenly there was a noise from the bathroom, the door opened and Yuri came out. She looked weirdly at her wife on the floor and said "Darling, I forgot to tell you my wallet got stolen today... And.. are you ok?"


LIFE MIGHT NOT GIVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE. SO NEVER WASTE A MOMENT WHEN YOU CAN STILL MAKE UP FOR YOUR WRONGS!!!

Nobody knows what's going to happen 2mr so let's start making amends.

To parents

To siblings

To friends

And many more.

No one is promised tomorrow. Have a wonderful Life with no regrets!


(Hope you liked it ^^)

And soz for trolling you guys... ^^

Leave comments~ ^^