Chapter 1

Mission Impossible

Your eyes fluttered open, slowly revealing the beautiful surroundings. You touched your head as you slowly got up. "Where... Am.. I?" You adjusted your bangs. You slowly stood up and looked around. 



The place was a wonderland, it was just like Earth, only more beautiful and dreamy. It was an actual flower-tree world.
 



*What the hell. A world full of boys? That's original..* You thought but stared at the person that was currently speeding around. *I'm really lost.* You thought and tapped your foot. 



"Hello, Ahn ~~~~~, I have been expecting you." A professer walked towards you, how you knew he was a professer? A white beard plus tiny specs plus a doctor uniform, on this weird planet, what else could he be?



"How did you know my name?!" You shouted. "I have my ways." The professer smirked. "But where on Earth am I?" You asked. "You are on EXO Planet. I am Professer EXOtic (lololol see what I did there?), and you are not on Earth."



"Why am I here?" You questioned. "This is a place where aliens gathe—" "WHAT?! I've been turned into an alien??!!" You shouted. "Aish. Let me finish." The professer told you, "This is where aliens with powers gather together, practice our powers and battle Planet Julto (ps. I made that name muhself so don't care too much about it, oh and yesh it sounds like Pluto), the worst aliens in the galaxy."



"Oh so how do I get back." You questioned. "You don't, unless you complete the missions that I assign you, you will have a chance, but you will also know secrets that you did not know about yourself." Professer EXOtic said, making you confused. *Secrets that I didn't know about myself? I may be able to know about my birth parents! And there's nothing to lose, I have no friends, family or anything.*



"So, Professer, what's my first mission?" You asked, getting excited for no actual reason. "Find 12 male warriors, they are your boyfriends in this planet." He stated, *Boyfriends? He must be joking.*. "Boyfriends? You're joking. And who are the 12 male warriors that I have to find? there's about a billion boys here." You joked. "This is the picture of the first warrior you must find. Lu Han will hand you the second." Professer EXOtic said. 



*Lu Han. Strange name..* You thought.
 



You snatched the picture away from him and started to look around. It was literally impossible to find him in the sea of boys, he was exeptionally adorable with his babyface, by the way. You tapped your chin, turning the picture in every direction, looking for clues or hints, when you finally found one at the back of the paper.



It read 'P.S, turn north, then take 30 steps, then turn south, and take 10 steps, then you look at the map, and search for the mountain, named HANLY (lol manly + luhan)! Then you'll find the babyfaced Lu Han.'



You rolled your eyes. *So it became a treasure hunt huh? This will take me forever!!* You shouted mentally, "CLOSE YOUR EYES!!" Someone shouted, you quickly closed your eyes and felt a sun shine on your eyes, making it burn a little. "YOU COULD HAVE BLINDED MY EYES!!" You shouted and that person rolled his eyes, making you fume, you really wanted to scream at him but like a flash of lighting, he was gone. You sighed and rolled your eyes again and began following the directions.



"North, where's north?!" You shouted in desperation. "Its okay, I'll guess, I'm really good at guessing." You mentally praised yourself as you guessed that left, should be North. You then started to take 30 steps, which led you to a rocky path. *I hope I'm going the right way..* You thought.



"All right, where's South?" You muttered, making another guess and taking 10 steps, leading you to a map printed on a rock. "Wow.. I'm really good at guessing, I guess." You thought, you stared at the map and blew a fustrated rasberry, not understanding a single word imprinted there. *A mountain named HANLY? That's nuts.* You thought and shook your head, starting with the nearest mountain you could find on the map.



After searching 7 mountains, you still couldn't find Lu Han. You blew an annoyed rasberry as you stared at the remaining mountains to find. *For my parents!* You pumped your fists.



"CLOSE YOUR EYES!" A boy screamed, you quickly closed your eyes and felt a bright raze of light shine on you. You turned around and saw the same boy standing there. You glared at him. "Sheesh. I'm sorry okay?!" He flushed baby pink and you thought that it was a little cute. "Whatever.." You casually said as you turned to walk away.



"WAIT!!" The boy shouted. "Hm?" You turned back, in a much happier mood now. "What's your name? We've met several times, haven't we?" He tried to mantain a pokerface. You puffed your cheeks out. "~~~~~. Ahn ~~~~~.". "The name is Baek Hyun." He said and walked away.



"Are people on this planet really just that weird?" You said out loud and followed the directions, looking for Lu Han. 



*I will find you. And I will kill you.  And I will do whatever it takes to find my parents.* You thought, pumping your fists once more.
 


***Yo peeps. sorry for the late update, but I hope you've enjoyed it! Leave a comment XD
like the story? click here to upvote. click here to subscribe. Kamsahamida!