Quarrel

The Makeover (MAKEOVER 2 is up!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quarrels.

what does not kill you makes you stronger.

-------------------------------

Your POV

Yongguk oppa had repeatedly call me back for trainings. I felt really irresponsible to ditch my favourite basketball trainings just to avoid the basketball coupe ther. Arg. I must be really bad. I hope I don't delay the matches that are coming up soon. As soon as I enter the basketball court, I saw eyes turning to me, From left to right. From right to left. They all are murmuring silently.

"Hey. Is that Zelo's best friend?" 

"Ya. Our senior. She seems like a pro but her clothings makes me skeptical. She looked delicate."

Zelo smirked as he heard them talking. He made clear that the next matches I would be one of the ones attacking. He smiled at me for the first time after he dated with Jin Ae and the birthday party. His beam shook my heart then I looked down. Calm down, Min, he has a girl.

My eyes trailed to Jin Ae as I went to her side and warmly greeted her. The more  I see her, the more my heat gets better. I started to hate the dreamy queasy feeling Zelo always gave me. I smiled away. I felt terribly bad for not greeting him back though. 

"MIN!" the coach shouted for me and in his unhappy tone ,he told me to practice harder than ever for the upcoming friendly matches. I nodded. Then I squinted my eyes. I saw the schedule. Gosh. Our first friendly match is with the mighty SMLIGHT school?  Seems like if we cn wijn them, our morale will be boost immediately.My head swarm with determination. I clench my fists. Nodding my head eagerly, I left for training. Maybe the past skipped trainings gotten me quite relaxed, I started to ache here and there. However, I love the feeling of aiming the basketball into the hoop. The truimph beam strucj on my face as I scored a successful strike. Coach grinned happily. 

"HUH. I thought I got a shock after seeing you with the pretty girly clothes. HArh. Your sports instinct comes back with your sport clothes ,I think so. great work. Don;t skip training!" I can hear Coach shouting at me. He had the best grin on his face. I knew Coach for a long time .Everyone knew he dotes on me the most, thinking me as the best girl player and the most respectful one. He is a happy factor and generous in buying us dinner whenever we won matches. Yongguk oppa gave me a thumbs up. 

Then training ended with a match against senior and junior. Junior team is burning with determination while senior team is quite experienced and had the so-called face to uphold. Everyone enjoyed the match. Zelo peered over at me then her gave me a kknowing glance. I nodded back without smiling Yet Zelo threw th ball to Jin Ae.Yongguk oppa is shocked. Jin Ae managed to catch the ball but being quite an amateur, she bounced the ball and was quickly snatched away from a junior. I sighed, pissed off. Don't show me the glance that you are going to give me the ball then. I continued running at my court while Himchan oppa threw me the ball. I got the ball and immediately wanted to aim for the hoop. The ball went in. The senior team laughed while junior team sort of deflated.

Next, the match continues. This time, JongUp oppa threw the ball to me but I was blocked by other so I threw it to Zelo and ran near the hoop. Juniors that are unaware of our "Killing" method ran to Zelo. Zelo is supposed to run behind me and passed the ball to Jong up and then me. Jong up oppa got ready to catch the ball but the ball went to Jin Ae again. She hastily got the ball and without knowing anything ,she threw it to a junior . Wrong aiming.

Zelo sighed but gave Jin Ae an encouraging smile. I felt rage biling within . heck. This is a simultaneous game of tomorrow match. Are he going to take it so lightly? Jong Up oppa just innocently smiled and tried his best to get the ball back. I did not know what Zelo is trying to do. I don't know. Daehyun oppa looked at Zelo and sighed. 

Third time. He passed to Jin Ae again ,knowing she quite blocked, allowing juniors to score. Fourth time, he threw th ball to Jin Ae again and lost another score. I rolled my eyes. This time before Jin Ae got the ball, I sprung in front of her and snatched the ball and scored. Senior team is surprsied by my actions. Jin Ae was quite hurt, looking down like a puppy. Lastly, the match ended with Jong up oppa scoring another score.

The match ended. We could have gotten better. I rolled my eyes. Zelo approached me.

"I must say, you are being hurtful." Zelo spoke in his gentle voice.

Himchan oppa stared at us. All BAp members held their breath as me and Zelo interact.

"Is true. Very true that I hurt her. But you know what? Tomorrow is the match. Is the match. We have to win!" I told him with unhappiness flowing ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter