Goddess

The Makeover (MAKEOVER 2 is up!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Preview:

Sistar were walking back to the dorm. They laughed and squealed in joy as they wrapped their arms around the MUSIC BANK award. They were overjoyed! Then Soyu's mobile rang as 'Alone' her ringtone sound in the air. 

"HELLO?!" 

"SISTER! Sungyeol shrieked. 

SIstar immeditely leaned in to hear Soyu talk to the her brother.

Soyu listened and digest SUngyeol's words as Sungyeol spoke happily at the other end of the line.

"What?!" SOyu screamed.

"PLEASE!" Infinite 's voice is heard in the backgrounnd. Bora melted and nudged Soyu."Say yes."

HUH? SOyu glared at her unnie.Hyorin smiled and gave a nod while Dasom looked earnestly.

":OKAY! BUt you better dom't ruin our days." She smiled as the other end, the boys are cheering.

Goddess.

---------------------------------------------------

SNEAK PEEK:)

-----------------------------------------------------

Zelo POV

"YAH!" I screamed at Min as she walked into the classroom. The other students did not look at us ,but continue their talking. I must make it clear to MIn. I must. Min stunned.

"I... I... I... am going to... tell you a serious thing. SO listen UP!" I made a firm stand that made she wanted to burst into laughter. I frowned. I am serious. With a stern face, I told her.

"You better don't hang out with Myungsoo. He is dangerous. VERY. STOP befriending him any futher. I don't like him. DO you know he keep ogling at you like you are his pig or food. DId you see how Jin Ae looked after she befriended Myungsoo. Totally hurt. DOn't ever..." I babbled on.

She frowned and thought silently. SHe stopped me."Zelo -ssi.I know where and hot to make good friends. "

The next moment she walked away. I looked totally awkward. WHy? Where have MIn gone to after meeting Myungsoo, where is her previous soul?

URG. ==

-----------------------------------------------------------

Your POV.

I hated it when I am wronged. I remembered the time I got scolded due to a person who put a stolen pen into my bag. That was awful. Very awful However,... I glanced at Zelo who stood at the basketball court unhappily with his glare situated on me. myungsoo is nice. He should know that. But what makes Zelo think he could control my friends?!All because of JIn Ae? I admitted I was angry that he mentioned Jin Ae. However, I don't trust Jin Ae. WHat makes Zelo think she is the nicest one that deserves to be smiled at only. WHo know that she actually is y or...or a hyprocite. Judging at how she stared at Myungsoo. I don't really know him but I knew it when someone is nice to me. Call me sturbborn. I admit it. I trusted myself a lot.

Thoughts ran through my head. HMPH. My temper was really bad today. Seems like no one knew that today is my birthday.

2days ago...

Soyu merely smiled. Bora just smiled as they arrived at Sunggyu's house. The four Sistar members are listening quietly as SUnggyu talked about the plan. Sistar blinked as Sunggyu kept continued talking.

"She had an urge to be pretty. That's the main point. She wanted to show to Zelo she can be pretty too.The problem is. She has no ...fashion sense or maybe some for boys' clothes.I doubt she ever put make up. She  .."Sunggyu made a lengthy speech and good long background information that out all Infinite boys and Sistar into boredom. Sistar just politely nodded. 

Unable to hear anymore, Sungyeol concluded,"Makeover is all we needed."

SUnggyu had his mouth open in shock. SUnggyu nodded as he silently knew that he had been nagging too much. 

"The problem is we are guys. We know what kind of girls looked pretty but we don't know about any fashion things You know like what is a wedge heel. I watched running man and just knew it."Sungyeol said.

Hyorin nodded, digesting the information,"You want us t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter