two

ctrl + C + ctrl + V

Jonghyun slapped himself in the face then angriy slammed his composing book onto the table. 

"Aish. How come my brain won't listen to me!" He yelled at himself. 

He looked around embarresed. He was alone in a room yelling at himself, maybe that's why no one wants to date him. Their lose. 

The clock ticking was the only thing that could be heard in the room. His thoughts dirfted to his family. Then to s. Soon enough it came to the new girl group. 

Mae Jae, a girl he did not was to mess with. Kwang Young Mi, an innocent makane he didn't want to corrupt. Hopefully the rest of SHINee thought too.  Then there was Baek Kyung Mi, he remembered exact detail about her, and no, he didn't like her. It was more of an interest. 

He remembered the way that she talked. He remembered the way she laughed. It was a melody to his ears. 

Jonghyun smiled. 

His hands started to gracefully slide across the keyboard that was recording each and every note. When he messed up, he found a way to fix it. 

It's been hours. His three minute and 40 second song was now complete--ish. At least he saved it onto a USB. He still had to make lyrics. 

He started thinking about it. What should he write?

"Hello..?" A voice intterupted his thoughts. 

 

Jonghyun looked behind him to see Kyung Mi. She was wearing a plain white t-shirt and addidas sweats. She had a back pack with her in her arms looking at him. 

"Ah. Kyung Mi-ah. What are you doing here?" 

"Anneyonghasyeo sunbae-nim. I was going to stay to maybe make some changes to the song." She said smiling. 

Jonghyun started to laugh. "That's good. At least you're going to have some say--" 

His phone started to ring. 

"Yobseyo?" 

 

The next few seconds were a blur. She watched as Jonghyun hang up on his phone. He double saved his things on his USB. His phone continued to ring. He started yelling in frustration. He grabbed his papers and ran out. 

Kyung Mi was confused. She looked out the door to see no trace of the boy who left. She looked back to the recording equipment which was all back to normal. His song was saved into the USB, he forgot. 

"Kyung Mi-ah!" She heard a scream. 

It was a sweaty Jonghyun. He looked like he was still in a rush. 

"Just give me my USB later. Thanks!" He yelled as he ran away. 

 

Kyung Mi sighed. 

 

She put all of her things onto the couch and walked towards the recording equiptment. She took a deep breath and squished her face. Fighting! She mentally told herself. 

It's been hours. Nothing. She wanted to start crying. She wanted to start yelling at herself for not being capable of making a song. She looked at the numerous papers that flodded from the recycling bin.

Kyung Mi smiled. After hours and hours and more hours she finally had the song that she, herself made. She smiled as she slipped her USB along with Jonghyun's USB into her pocket. 

She started to walk out of the room when she saw one of the music producers. 

"Anneyonghaseyo!" She happily greeted. 

"Hi. Are you done with the song yet?" He asked. 

She nodded. "Good. Show me." 

He started walking torwards the recording studio she had just been in. Kyung Mi followed behind him. 

 

Once they were all in her asked for the USB. She started rummaging through her bag for the USB that she just put into there. She pulled her USB out when the other one fell to the producers foot. 

He looked at it and plugged it in. Soon enough a beautiful melody filled the room. 

He looked at her. 

"Actually that's not--." 

"Good job. I'm really busy so I'll just take this." He said as he pulled the USB out and left. 

 

Kyung Mi was left thinking about how Jonghyun sunbaenim would react, surely not well..