one

ctrl + C + ctrl + V

As usual thee Kim Jonghyun was doing his normal routine; be woken up by his umma Key, check his twitter, check his fan cafe then go deal with the idiots he has to put up with; the members of SHINee. 

"Hyung!" He heard Minho yell from the kitchen, "Get up!" 

Jonghyun groaned and rolled out of bed. He streatched and walked to the kitchen to be greeted by Minho and Onew. Key was currently trying to wake up the makane of the group, Taemin. 

Jonghyun sat in his chair and munched on his bread while listening to Onews awkwardness and Minhos flaming charisma. All around the house Keys yelling could be heard and Taemins snores. 

After about another 50 tries of getting Taemin to wake up Key decided he wasn't playing a game with Taemin. He stomped all the way to the washroom and grabbed a 10L bucket and put ice cold water in it and evily tip toed to Taemins room. 

1.

2.

3.

"Hyung!" Taemin yelled as he was woken up and now drenched. 

Jonghyun sighed as he walked to his room to get changed, after all he has a pretty packed schedule. He changed into a loose black hoodie and faded blue skinny jeans, not too tight though. He put on gray sneakers and got into the managers car which was on the way to the SM ent building. 


Jonghyun went to SHINee's practice room first, being there calmed him down. Some times he felt presure, the saseng fans, his career and something else.. His own mother said he would die single! Jonghyun sometimes wondered..did she not know that some girls would shave their heads just to catch a mere glimpse of him? Or that he even had SASENG FANS. 

He sighed as he went to the recording studio, he had to meet some rookie group that would be soon debuting under their company. He was the only one of SHINee that would go to the greeting, the other 4 had to fly to Japan for a re-shoot in their newest video. He of course didn't. 

Jonghyun walked in to see 4 girls, which were by the way beautiful. They looked at the music they produced seriously. Jonghyun knew deep down that these people would sell and go big time. Maybe..bigger than him. 

Jonghyun awkwardly coughed causing the four to turn around and look at him with shocked eyes. All four did a 90bow and smiled polielty. Jonghyun smiled in return. 

"Hello we're K.M.B and we're going to blow you away!" They proudly announced.

Jonghyun was laughing inwardly at their greeting blow you away..? That's so stupid. Then again, it ryhmes so it's okay. 

"I'm Kim Jonghyun, i'm in SHINee along with--" Jonghyun said before being cut off by a girl with blonde curly hair that was obviously from a bottle. 

"We know. You guys are insanly popular. I think it's our turn to introduce ourselves." She cutley says. 

The blonde states, "My name is Mae Jae and I'm the leader."

Jonghyun nodded in aproval thinking..she's pretty. 

A girl with light brown hair came into view, "I'm Kwang Young Mi, I'm the makane." 

Jonghyun thought, 'the next taemin?'

A girl with brown-red hair walked up to him next and bowed, "I'm Baek Kyung Mi!" She then smiles happily. 


The girls were very funny and bubbly, Jonghyun was able to talk with all of them happily. It's been 10 minutes since they met but if you didn't know that it would seem as if it was years. 

"Mr.Kim would you like to listen to their debut single?" The producer asks him. 

Jonghyun nods as we walks to the man and puts on the head phones..


"Did you really write this!?" He asks Kyung Mi. 

"Yup! Do you like it?" She asks anticipating his reply. 

"Yeah!" He says, "You guys are going to debut with it?" 

"Yup!"

"Good luck! I'll be watching okay?" Jonghyun says doing the 'fighting' motion.