Meeting the stranger

What can happen in two weeks of vacation

After I had left the house I followed the directions that ahjumma gabe me to the cafe while listening to my music.

I was in my own world humming along to the music when I realized I had gone too far and walked right by the cafe. So I ran back to it, while laughing at myself. 

Entering the cafe i felt that it had a nice relaxing atmosphere. I started to look around to see if anyone was waving me down.

As i was standing to side liking around someone trapped me on the shoulder scaring me. "Ahh, sorry if I was in the way"i said quickly turning around. Only to see a guy wearing a mask.

"Sorry if i scared you but i think your looking for me." He said.

"Huh how do you I was looking for someone?k I asked.

"Well I'm the one who called you here"he said.

"Ahhh.... Ok" i said feeling kind of put off by him and his mask.

"Sorry lets go somewhere thats a bit more quite i dont wanna be spotted in a public place. It will cause havoc. So follow me" he said as he started to leave.

"Uhm and if i dont follow you. I just want my phone back please" i replied as i was starting to get annoyed.

"In due time and im not going to hurt you so relax" he chuckled.

As he was leaving i hurried to catch up. "Hey wait up, can you at least tell me where you plan on taking me" i asked

"I guess I can tell you that much. We are going to a park nearby that's pretty secluded and i won't be recognized there as its usually empty" he said as i slowed pace down to walk beside me.

After walking for about 20 minutes we came to a cute looking park. That as he said was empty of people.

"Oh wow i could spend hours here and just read " i whispered to myself while looking around.

"Hahaha that's what I do somedays just to get away from the chaos in my life"   he chuckled as he walked a little further in and sat down on one of the benches.

I followed his lead and sat down as well.

"Oh once again I'm sorry for bumping into you last night" I said.

"Ahh no worries it was a chance encounter if you ask me" he said looking at me.

"I've been meaning to ask why are you wearing a mask are you sick, if you are you should go home and rest" i asked with a hint of worry in my voice.

"Well I'm not sick. It's too prevent mass hysteria from being recognized in public, but in their park i can take it off. I have one condition though you can not freak out when thou see who i am, cause I have feeling you might know" he said.

" ok " I said.

I was a little confused as to why he said I might know who he is. He started to take his mask of, but looked around before it was off, as if he was making sure we were alone.

Once it was off I froze in shock to see who he was. 

"Uhm are you ok " he asked.

"Uh... Uhm... I think so "i stuttered.

The guy i was sitting with was........

================== =======================

 

And leaving it there...