Meeting the homestay family and nugu

What can happen in two weeks of vacation

Leah's 

 

Once I got to my homestay house they greeted me warmly and showed how to work everything from the heating to answering the door intercom even the bidet.

I guess I should tell where I'm staying. Well its a 2 bedroom apartment in Mapo close to Hongdae.

Ok anyways I started to unpack all of my stuff since it was currently 2100hrs. Once I was done unpacking I headed out to convenience store to get something to eat as I was starving.

On the way there I decided to throw a quick text to my mom to tell that I had arrived safely. When that was done I put my phone back in my pocket.  I made sure that before I arrived I got my phone unlocked so I could use The SIM cards over here without having to buy a new phone.

 

When I got to the store I looked around and picked up a few things to snack until I go shopping for food tomorrow.  I also grabbed a pack of gum. I went up the till and paid for my items.

On my way out I bumped into someone and dropped some of my stuff.

"OMG I am sooooo sorry I wasn't watching where i was going" I apologisedwhile bowing over and over again.

 

"That's ok neither was I" said the uknown stranger to me. But i could tell by his voice that he was male and that it sounded oddly familiar to me as well.

"Sorry to ask this but have I met you somoewhere before by any chance?" I asked him, to only releaize that when i looked at him he was wearing a mask and sunglasses even though it was dar koutside.

"No I'm afraid you haven't" he said cheerfully.

"Ah ok well once again I am sorry for bumping into you and Have a good night" I said and bowed again and headed back to my homestay.

 

Leeteuk's PoV

I was on my way to the store to pick up some midnight snacks for the boys when a forgeiner bumped into me. I was kinda surprised when she started to apologise in korean.

"Thats ok neither was I " I told her. When I got a closer look at her I could tell she was very pretty and was younger than by probably 7/8 yrs. I started to panic when she asked if she knew from somewhere, maybe she is a crazy fangirl i hope not. when i told her we ddn't know each other she didn't seemed to bothered by it like most girls that met me were.

"Ah ok well once again I am sorry for bumping into you and Have a good night" she said as she walked away.

After she walked away Ilooked down and saw a cellphone on the ground. So I picked it up thinking that it probably belonged to that girl. When I looked i saw it was brand new phone and a top of the line one at that. I as i was looking through the contacts i saw one labeled "Homestay". *Ah so she is visiting I see*. I call there in the morning I thought to myself and headed into the store to pick up the snacks everyone wanted.

 

Your POV

When I got back to my homestay families house I releaized that I didn't my phone. I started to panic a bit and thought that i probably dropped back at the store after bumping into that straner. I was secertly hoping that he picked it up. Not being overly worried about it I decided to head to bed for a good nights sleep. "I will try to contact him tomorrow somehow and get my get my phone back" I said to no in particular. With that though I drifted off to sleep.

The next day I got woken up by the lady who owned the house.

"Leah-shi you had a phone call this morning but i took a message for you the person said to meet them at this cafe at noon" she said as she handed me a sliep of paper with the cafe address on it

"Ah thank ahjumma and you can call me Heewon if its easier for you" I told her

"Thanks Heewon-shi i shall its a little hard to pronounce leah" She said laughing as she walked away.

I rolled over and looked at the time on the clock and saw that it was 9 am. I headed for the shower to wash up for the ahead of me. Once i was done everything it was about 1030.

 

"I'm off for the day ahjumma I'll see you tonight" I told her as i left. .

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha hiya. Sooooooooo yeah ive been basically mia for a couple years. Had family stuff deal with. Anyways here is ch2. May upload ch3 tonight as well