Sheer Fate

Broken

SM Entertainment?!

 

T- THE SM ENTERTAINMENT?

 

I burrowed my head in one of my pillows and let out a scream of frustration.

 

Why, oh why, did I not check which entertainment I was supposed to be joining?!

 

I had been scouted by SM Entertainment due to some unexplained fate of mine.

 

Fate…

 

My fate…

 

Could it be…?

 

I pushed my growing thoughts out of my head. I would not let myself fall into another belief again.

 

Why do I never think before I make a decision?

 

It so happens, that the agency that scouted me is also, Kyuhyun’s agency.

 

I closed my eyes and started to sob silently. Over the past five years, I have never gotten over what had happened. I’ve tried convincing myself countless times that I was the third wheel, the unwanted one, the outcast… and yet, I stayed by him, hoping that something would change. I did so pray and hope with all my heart, I stayed the third wheel, the maid who just cooked and cleaned and stayed his ex love all because of one reason.

 

I love him.

 

Flashback

“W-who is she Kyuhyun?” I asked, frowning at the picture of the gorgeous woman in Kyuhyun’s palm. She was arm in arm with my husband, seeing them like that made my heart ache. Although I have seen her before, I did not know who she was. Kyuhyun didn’t know that I knew something about his affair.

 

“This is Seohyun, Seo Joo Hyun. I- I love her Min Young. Please let me go.” he said. I looked up at him in shock. Let. Him. Go?

 

“D-don’t you love me? Why would I let you leave?” I stuttered stupidly, staring down at my lap, the tear fell fast and Kyuhyun sighed in exasperation.

 

“Just- just let me go Min Young. If you truly love me, you would.” he said.

 

“If you truly love me, you wouldn’t even be thinking about this!” I shouted. He got up and walked to his bedroom without answering me. I called his name and he turned back.

“Kyuhyun… Do you love me?” I asked, trembling with anger. He stood there for a while, before shaking his head and leaving me alone.

 

From that day on, he ignored me and treated me as if I was nothing. He turned me out of the bedroom and didn’t acknowledge my presence. I asked him why he let me stay, although I already knew the sad truth. He had said it was because I had no other home, which was not true, I could go back to my parents’ house and live there anytime I wanted. But the truth was, he didn’t want to set a bad reputation in front of my family. He had his pride to live up to and he didn’t want that to waver, especially in front of my parents. Besides, daddy would probably kill him anyway.

 

End of Flashback.

 

I knew I still loved him, but he know had Seohyun to think of. We had rushed destiny by marrying too early. Destiny turned to disaster. I realized our mistake. It had turned to this.

 

I sighed and began packing for my journey back to Korea.

 

SM Entertainment here I come…

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

“NO! I don’t WANT to go on a date!” I shouted at Leeteuk, the eldest of Super Junior, putting my head in my hands. It was probably very rude of me to shout at him like that, but I didn’t bother about keeping my manner in check at the moment. Leeteuk had just stopped me from going out to look for Min Young, again.

Another disadvantage of living in a tiny dorm with six other men is, no privacy. Altogether there were 11 of us: Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Siwon, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook and me. We are known as Super Junior. Leeteuk and Donghae has been trying in vain to make me move on. It’s been five years since I’ve seen her, five years since I’ve heard her beautiful voice, five years since I’ve had her beside me.

 

Five whole years full of guilt, regret and unforgotten love.

 

Why was I such an idiot back then? I left Seohyun after finding out about her pregnancy, in which I wasn’t the father, and never found another woman to look at after that. My heart would always belong to Min Young, only her. I’ve no idea where she is or if she’s already moved on. Most probably she has, why would she waste her life waiting for an ungrateful wretch like me? Leeteuk spoke again, pulling me from my thoughts.

 

“You can’t keep punishing yourself for what you did last five years Kyuhyun. You’re twenty four now, you would want to find a woman and try to move on. It’s for the best.” Leeteuk said. I cringed at that. It brought back memories of my planned for but unborn children. The family I could have had with Min Young was now just another unfulfilled dream of ours. She was young when she conceived Kyu Jun. Kyu Jun… the memories of our unborn son rushed back to me and I closed my eyes to shut them out. How could I do that to her after her miscarriage? Our Kyu Jun, who had died inside of her after five months. She probably has her own family now, wherever she is.

 

“I’m sorry. I just can’t forget her. I moaned into my arms, hoping that Leeteuk understood, he had a woman after all, Rae Mi. She was a good person to talk to and always seemed to be at peace with herself. She was good for Leeteuk, they matched perfectly.

 

“I know Kyuhyun, I understand.” he sighed.

 

I echoed his sigh and got up from the table and walked into my room, shutting the door behind me. I missed her sweet vanilla cream scent with a hint of roses. I missed the way she would wrap and arm around me when she slept, the way her hair would be frizzy and her lips puffy when she woke up every morning. I missed her kisses that never failed to leave out it’s love and passion. I would still have my childhood best friend, teenage girlfriend and loving wife with me by my side. I regret everything I did.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Sorry I haven't been able to update regularily!!!

Please please subscribe and comment! 

Btw, how do you guys feel about the Club No.1 performance at SS5?

OH and....

 

CHO KYUHYUN <3

 

Hahaha

 

XOXO