“Hidden” a.k.a Things in the Closet Part III

Things In the Closet series

 

Characters/ pairing : Henry, Eunhyuk, Kyumin
Rating : PG
Genre: bandfic, pointless stuff XD
Length : one-shot/ 1200+words
Summary : The things Sungmin find hidden inside his closet in their temporary dorm…
Notes: un-beta-ed.
Part 3 of the [Things in the Closet] series

 

+

A couple of weeks into their so-called long stay in Taiwan, all the members were already feeling like home in their “new” dorm. Eunhyuk’s appetite came back while Sungmin and Kyuhyun simply turned super chubby (to Henry’s delight, because then he was not the only one with chubby cheeks no more). Ryeowook and Zhou Mi ate a lot, too, but it just would not show up in their faces (“So. Not. Fair,” Sungmin fumed). Donghae and Siwon were away most of the times, because they were busy with their drama filming.

It was one particularly boring night for Eunhyuk. He had practiced some new dance movements, had eaten most of their snack supply while browsing the internet, and now he was bored. The game freak was out to a convenience store or something with Sungmin, thus leaving him no friend to play online game with. Zhou Mi and Ryeowook were not in their dorm either; probably busy exploring Taiwan’s night life as tourists. And then he remembered the maknae. Quickly, he retrieved his phone from beside his laptop and dialed a number.

Yeah, hyung?” was Henry’s first greeting over the phone. Eunhyuk could hear the sound of laughter from the television. Henry had most likely been watching Taiwanese variety shows again.

“Come up here, let’s play something fun,” Eunhyuk said, half-whining because of the unbearable boredom.

Henry laughed but agreed to his request nonetheless. They hang up, and Eunhyuk waited patiently for a while. Not even a minute had passed since Eunhyuk started waiting, the front door swung open and Henry saluted his hyung.

“What do you wanna play?”

+

Kyuhyun stumbled into the dorm, sniggering, while Sungmin closed the door behind them with a pout. It was quite clear from the pink flush on his cheeks that Kyuhyun had been teasing him. Sungmin followed Kyuhyun to their laptop table (it’s supposed to be the dining table, but they need a table for their laptops and internet more than they need a table to eat, so…) and plopped down on one of the chairs, stripping himself off his cap and jacket.

“Where’s Eunhyuk Hyung?” Kyuhyun wondered aloud while he opened the fridge to take two sealed plastic glasses of bubble milk tea.

“Don’t know. Maybe he went to the other dorm to play with Henry. He’s been complaining he’s bored since before we left,” Sungmin answered, frowning as he swatted away a mosquito. “I’m going to my room now. There are fewer mosquitoes there,”

“Hey!” Kyuhyun protested, “I’ve already opened a glass of bubble milk tea for you and one for myself! Have some responsibility and drink this up before you lock yourself in your room~”

“Alright, alright,” Sungmin said as he approached Kyuhyun, reaching out for his bubble milk tea. After all, he could not say no to that addicting drink. To hell with being fat, he’d face the consequences when they got back to Korea.

However, being the evil kid he was, Kyuhyun smirked and lifted Sungmin’s glass high so that Sungmin couldn’t reach it. “Come and get it,” he snickered again.

Sungmin widened his eyes in disbelieve. “Kyuhyunnie! Stop with all the teasing, will you?!”

“Noooo, I won’t,” he stuck his tongue out to Sungmin.

Sungmin launched at him, running out of patience, but Kyuhyun was too slow to avoid the attack.

Sungmin gasped.

Kyuhyun had accidentally poured some of the drink over Sungmin’s head when he was trying to dodge his attack.

“Oh no! Hyung, sorry!” Kyuhyun said spontaneously as he lowered the plastic glasses and put them on the nearest flat surface. He started to laugh again at Sungmin’s speechlessness and also his drenched hair. The drink was dripping down his hair and chin, onto his shirt.

“Oh dear,” Sungmin mumbled, wiping the dripping liquid with the sleeves of his shirt.

Kyuhyun stopped laughing for a while, but Sungmin frowned when he saw that mischievous grin and dark look that had shown up on Kyuhyun’s face.

“We should get that wet shirt off you, hyung,”

“What, Kyu~” he said, cautiously stepping backward. However, Cho Kyuhyun was extraordinarily fast and agile when he wanted something, and right now he wanted Sungmin.

+

Henry’s eyes flew open when he heard a door nearby being slammed close. He blinked a few times, recollecting his memory and trying to remember why he was squatting on the floor in the dark like this.

He heard giggles from outside the cramped room he was sitting in. He recognized that giggle. It was Sungmin’s. And then an evil chuckle followed. It was… Kyuhyun’s. Seconds later all he could hear were muffled moans and gasps.

Oh crap, Henry cursed soundlessly, now how the hell am I going to sneak out of this place?!

Henry was flailing his hands in panic. Another muffled whimper. Henry automatically put his palms over his oh-so-innocent ears. He might as well barge out of his hiding place right now before whatever it was they’re doing outside escalate further. No thank you he wouldn’t wait there in the dark listening to inappropriate voices from his hyungs.

While he was busy cursing his stupid self for hiding in Sungmin’s closet, of all places, the voices came oddly closer and closer to where he was. This was bad. He wanted to get out, but he didn’t want to be found this way, either.

“Stop it, Kyuhyunnie, let me grab a shirt,” Sungmin’s voice was just outside the closet door.

Nooooo~!!!!!!!

Henry made to grab the door to avoid it from being opened,

but he was too late.

Someone wrenched open the door. Soon, Sungmin with torso and Kyuhyun behind him peppering kisses all over his shoulder came to view. Henry gasped, a hysteric expression frozen on his face. He still couldn’t let out a sound, but Sungmin’s eyes immediately found him and he also froze.

It was a very, very awkward three seconds.

“HENLI-AH!” Sungmin yelled as realization dawned on him, and he detached himself from Kyuhyun quickly. Kyuhyun was left a bit dazed, and Henry profusely thanked all heavenly entities because Kyuhyun was fully clothed.

“What are you doing here!?” Sungmin grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the closet. Henry saw his wet hair, slightly swollen lips, and a faint scent of… bubble milk tea?! He gulped, unable to form a coherent sentence.

“I was—Eunhyuk hyung—we were—hide and seek—fell asleep—“ he stuttered and flailed his hands again.

It seemed that Kyuhyun had regained his usual composed self again and he tssk-ed at Henry.

“I can’t believe it. Just how old are you, playing hide and seek?” he grumbled, obviously irritated that his moment with Sungmin was ruined. He turned Henry around and pushed him out of the closet. All the way, until he was out of Sungmin’s room.

Surprisingly, Sungmin slammed the door close and locked it when Kyuhyun was out of his room with Henry.

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun whined, “Don’t lock me out!”

“Stay away Kyuhyunnie, I need to wash my hair!” was Sungmin’s reply from behind the locked door.

Kyuhyun turned to Henry, looming dangerously.

“I’m sorry Hyung! Eun… Eunhyuk Hyung was the one with the idea of playing hide and seek!” Henry blurted out. Kyuhyun’s eyes turned to slits and a smirk reappeared on his face.

“Then, shall we take revenge on him?” he suggested, dragging a still-shocked Henry toward Eunhyuk’s room.

+

Meanwhile, the unsuspecting Eunhyuk was also fast asleep on his bed, in his room. It had been his turn to search for Henry but said person had been nowhere to be found, so Eunhyuk had decided to give up and just take a nap.

A nap he was about to be awaken from, in an evil-Kyu-ish manner nonetheless.

+

END

+

a/n:

Heheeee~~
Writing stuff like this is such a stress reliever XD
Hope you enjoy reading it, no matter how pointless this was… LOL