Ricky

Because of you ,My heart goes Thump Thump.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunchae’s POV :

                Oh , my god , I feel like dying , I want to cry , that turtle just take advantage on me easily.

I threw myself on the bed , rubbing my lips hard.

“ Unnie…..do u believe , L.joe Oppa said , he and Hyun ah Unnie is in relationship “ I heard NinNie voice cracking , her tears slowly falling down.

“ Are u sure? “ I hold her in my arms and demand.

“ Unnie , it’s hurt , he is my first crush. “ She nodded and sobbing , I patted her hair .

“ Trust me , there are many good man out there , don’t be sad dear “

“ Unnie……. “

                The cute maknae slowly fall asleep while Eunchae is still thinking about the kiss.

Teen Top’s dorm :

“ we’re back “ I echoed while Changjo rush go in his room.This kid must be very embarrassing.

“ Hyung , what took u so long? , we’re dying of hungry “ Ricky said with his cutesy voice.It’s ture that this kid is duper super cute.NinNie is not wrong that attack to him.I hand him the Ramen , he thank to me.

“ Ricky , u’re so cute and nice “ I said and go inside my room.He just look at me puzzled.

                In our dorm , there are 3 rooms ,Changjo and me share a room , while Ricky and Niel also share a room , Chunji and Minsoo hyung in a room next to me.

                I’m very tried as I threw myself on the bed , Changjo still doing his homework for school tomorrow.

“ Changjo , do u think Ricky is cute? “ Changjo just nodded right away.

“ Of course , he’s cute , nobody know that I’m the maknae because of his cuteness overload “

“ So , if u are a girl who will u choose between me and Ricky? “

“ Hmm…..i never experienced first love , how could I know?. But Ricky had been asked out by other female idols more than u right?. So I guess , maybe a lot of girl love adorable guy . “ I sighed.

“ Why u asked like that Hyung ? “

“ Just a random question , so tell me how was ur kiss with Eunchae? “ I try to avoid my own topic.Changjo just look at his paper works try to hide his tomato face.

“ I don’t like her so I have no feeling “

“ I knew but it’s ur first French kiss , how it was? “

“ hmmm…….it’s a little bit…hmmm….weird…..feel like orange…..maybe because of her lipstick? “

“ Hahah….so ur first kiss is orange? “ Changjo shaking his head.

“ No , my first kiss is salt….hahah…… “ We laugh together , I remember Changjo lose his first kiss to Eunchae while saved her yesterday at the beach.

“ so why u don’t like Eunchae? I think she is a nice young lady “  

“ I don’t know too , maybe because of her attitude toward me? She is naughty , tomboy and hmm……she is unlovable…. I feel like staying with a Yakuza when I’m with her “

                I stop talking with him and go to take hot shower , I’ll forget NinNie from now on , it’s just a silly love at first sight. Fighting L.jeo , u can do it.

………………………………………………..

                Today , Eunchae want to close her eyes longer , every time she think about last night and that stupid promises of her and Changjo , it made her more and more stress and unfresh.

“ Unnie….!!! Wake up…our manager is waiting outside “ NinNie shaking her Unnie’s body.

“ NinNie….I hate Changjo!!!! “ Eunchae yelled , NinNie just chuckle

“ Unnie…I couldn’t help u , u had dig ur own grave. “ Eunchae pouted and force herself to wake up and get dress go to MBC studio for Yeongwan radio show.

NinNie’s POV :

                Unnie seem not feeling well at all , poor her , if I’m in her situation , I must be feeling the same, last night Changjo Oppa said , she had to prepare Kimbap for the 6 of them too.

“ Unnie..I’ll go and made Kimbap for u , it’s ok ,1 month pass by really quickly “

“ Thank , dearest “ She smiled to me and hug me tight.

                Last night , I was cry hard , I know there are no way to be with L.joe Oppa , Hyuna Unnie is very beautiful lady and also very talent , how could I compare to her?.Hmmm…..this is the last day I can think about L.joe Oppa , from tomorrow I will forget him and move on my new life.Ok , I’m gonna make my Kimbap full with love for him as my first and last gift.

                15 minutes later , we’re ready and go to MBC studio. Me and Eunchae Unnie are the youngest members , sometime we feel small around our 6 Unnies that are beautiful , talent and mature but at the same time , there is advantage for it , We are the same age as TeenTop members and nowadays idols group so it easy for hang out with them , while 6 of our Unnie are usually hang out with Shinhwa Oppa and 1st generation idols who in their 20-30s.

“ Eunchae…u seem unwell today , ur face is so pale , are u okay dear? “ Our oldest Unnie ask Eunchae Unnie while we are on the van.

“ I’m fine Unnie , just a bit headache “

“ Don’t over work urself “ Hana Unnie said and smiled to both of us.

“ Leave hard work for older unnie to do “ We laugh and thankful to them.

                We’re keep chatting and laugh until we arrived MBC station.

                After 3 hours , we’re finally finished our schedule while other Unnie still have their solo activities to do , Eunchae Unnie sighed , I guess she still think about go to TeenTop’s dorm.

“ NinNie , could u go with me? “ I pouted , I really want to see L.joe Oppa but if I cant control my feeling like this , how could I forget him?.

“ Unnie , I want to give the Kimbap to L,joe Oppa but I don’t want to meet him “

                While we talking , someone is call to Unnie , she look at her screen phone and made a puzzle face.

“ What??Handsome master “ She grinned her tenth before pick up the call

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter