Moving in.

Because of you ,My heart goes Thump Thump.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                TeenTop has coming back to the company along with the two girls after the magazine manager called to Andy. Andy asked them for a small discussing, only Eunchae is allowed to be in the meeting room.

                Eunchae has never see Andy this scary, there is no sweet smile on his face.  

“ Do you know how much we lost and how hard our staffs had work for this? Just because of you they had to do it all over again. “Andy try his best to sound calm.

“ I’m sorry Oppa. “ Eunchae’s trembling voice can be heard softly.

“ Can you be a little bit mature? It’s such a small thing and you can do it well. “

                Tears flowing down on both her white cheeks. Actually Andy also felt bad for scolding her but he gotta keep it professional and teach her to take responsibilities.

“ I’m really sorry Oppa , I promise , it won’t happen next time. I’m apologize for being so immature. “

                She bowed , her heart felt so guilty.

“ I will discuss with Instyle once again and I will let you know the final result. You might take your leave now. “ Andy dismissed her while he cannot take this anymore. To see kids under his supervision sobbing in front of him.

                Upon Eunchae come out from the room , Changjo stand there , want to apologize but he doesn’t even a chance to do so. Niel hug her while NinNie patted her back.

“ Biyan Oppa. “ She whispered and hug everyone of TeenTop except Changjo.

“ That’s Ok , Eunchae. “ CAP said and act like nothing has happened. He give her the best smile ever.

“ You won the lucky draw today , CAP Hyung smiled to you. “ Ricky said , try to changing the mood.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter