Chapter 6 - I see you

Only Look at Me!!!

The sun has risen, the blazing heat might've have cause the air to stay still, it was quiet and peaceful along the shore and the only thing seen at the moment is the remains of a bonfire and the tent made out of indigenous materials.

GD was already in the forest. Heavy footsteps and the crackles of dry leaves, twigs, and tree branches indicates his worries, temper, and panicked state. 

"I shouldn't have listened to that midget! I shouldn't have agreed to his plan!" 

He suddenly came to a stop, he bent his body a little lower to grab a piece of teared black cloth that was stuck on the little branches of a shrub. He stood up, raise the cloth to his eye level and took a closer look of the object. He then realize that it was a part of Dara's dress, his eyebrows furrowed, eyes searching around the place, trying to find other clues as to where the girl is, he found a slightly muddy trail to the left side of the shrub where he found the piece of the teared black cloth. There was an unclear visibility of small footprints.

GD followed the trails of the footprints and as he continue his quest to find the innocent girl, the more foggy and moist it gets, he can't see the trail clearly, and seems like he can hear a faint sound of rapid droplets of water. He instinctively followed the sound of droplets. 

"I should've gone to vacation! I should've decline that nerd! I should be playing at the beach, enjoying the company of y and single women who wants to have fun with me! Not chasing some innocent girl in the island! I really am gonna kill you Dae Sung Kang!" He stump his feet with frustration as he walks.

He halted and saw a cave, it seems like the sounds of the water droplets was coming from inside. Without hesitation he continued walking and entered the cave. It was just slightly dim inside, the ground is a little wet.

"Hey princess!"

"Can you hear me!"

"Are you okay?"

"Answer me if you're here!"

"I promise I won't do anything to hurt you!," GD shouted on top of his lungs  but his voice just echoed. He continue to walk while repeatedly shouting, hoping that there would be someone who would answer.

He saw an intense ray of light shining upon on some sort of pit surrounded by colorless stones and other colored rocks that reflected the light from the open ceiling of the cave. He stopped for a second and his jaw dropped of amazement.  

"Wow!, Never thought I could see something like this," the echoes of the droplets was coming from the stalactites that was hanging.

" I should probably go back, seems like she's not here," GD was about to turn when a herd of bats came flying at him, he was flustered, put both of his arms in front of his face to form a shield against the bats but it was useless so he tried to swing his arms to get the bats off him and suddenly he lost balance and fell into the pit. 

He fell and landed into the water. It was deep enough to support his weight and prevent any kind of concussion. As soon as GD regained his balance and momentum, he swam upward, as his head got out of water, he gasp with the desperation for air. He breathe in and out until he calms down, he looked around and saw that there was actually a little bit of land where he could rest and think for the mean time until he finds a way to escape the cave.

Just then,his eyes catches a glimpse of a shadow of a person hiding behind a big rock.

"Hey! Is that you princess?," He slowly swam towards the shadow.

"Stop! Don't come near me!," A soft voiced exclaimed.

GD stopped.

"So, its really you," he grinned and swam towards the shadow.