chapter 1

We Found Love

‘I already infront of your apartment. Go down quickly, I wait you in my car’ nichkhun hang up the phone to tiffany. Yes, they have a promise that they will meet up after the schedules. And today schedules are so pathetic and tiresome. Nichkhun just landed from japan and rushed for the photographies. And so tiffany, she felt so tired because of promotions from her new song with the girls. But they still made a promise to meet up each other. They miss each other so badly.

Not long after khun’s call tiffany, she come with the training pant and hoodie, for cover up her face. She try as normal as possible like the other citizen because she scared if she caught up from papparazi. She does it because her news that she’s dating nichkhun are all over the places. Netizens are curious with the couple things she has with nichkhun. And after all they need is just a photoshoot that they really hang out together. She doesn’t want that her relationship with nichkhun is going to public like her friends Jessica and Taecyeon. She remembered how Jessica was being bash with thousand and of course million hottest all over the world. And so on Taecyeon. He was being bash that he really not suitable for Jessica. And she doesn’t want nichkhun feel the same like taecyeon if they’re being caught.

‘Ah I’m sorry, you must be wait me so long. So how are you Mr. Busy ?’  ask Fanny with her michious smile. She just hug her boyfriend as she enter nichkhun’s car.

‘I really miss you oppa’ She said in nichkhun’s hug

‘Me too. It’s have been 2 weeks after we saw each other’ Nichkhun said as he hug his girlfriend thightly

‘You’re so skinny oppa’ She release her hug

‘I think so.  i feel so busy right now. And I cant go to the gym and others’

‘ah poor you. Then we must go for dinner and your energy will be back latter’ she brush her hand on nichkhun’s cheek

‘As you wish my princess’ he smile to his girlfriend

‘ah oppa, have you read articles about us ?’ tiffany ask

‘yes I’ve read all. Why ?’ answer khun while he drive his car

‘I’m scared oppa. I really scared if we meet up like this. I feel like everybody all around the world is watching us. Just like Victoria eonni yesterday. How possible they find changmin’s oppa reflection on that little spoon. And because of that too we are being investigate with the other. Huft’ Tiffany sigh and lay down her body on the car seat.

‘We must carefully while we seeing each other then. And everything will be ok’ Nichkhun said and hold tiffany’s hand. Tiffany smile and play with Nichkhun’s hand. She really miss the athmosphere like this. While nichkhun drive the car and she plays with his other hand. She feel safe and warm while she hold his hand which is bigger than her hand.

‘Oh right oppa, how about taecyeon oppa ? does he accept wgm already ?’ Fanny asked, she still play with nichkhun’s hand

‘Yes he does. He just shooted his first episode yesterday. He doesn’t have any schedule right now. And he said that he did that because he felt sorry for company’

‘Ah now I know why Jessica is really quit these days. I really know how her feeling’

Nichkhun is quit when he hear Tiffany said that. He remembered how Tiffany’s reaction at that time. Nichkhun said that he will join wgm. At that time he already dated with Fanny for 10 months. And they had a big quarrel because nichkhun accept that he will join wgm that time. Nichkhun didn’t have another way that time, because 2PM just had a big scandal at the end of 2009. And he think he must do something for his group. 2PM I everuthing for him that time. And because of that, they break up  before Khun the broadcast. He never heard how Tiffany was doing for 3 months. Nichkhun thought that Tiffany was egoist and didn’t understand his work. But when Nichkhun was sick she visited him in the dorm. And she visited 2PM’s Concert with her fellow snsd’s member. Nichkhun fall into Victoria too that time. Victoria is his ideal women for him. How can he did’t like her, she is beautiful, y, she can cook and a tipical housewife type. He saw Victoria was like his mother who always take care him. And there’s so much rumor about Tiffany paired up with like Top, Siwon and many more. Even Taecyeon his close friend was being rumored with Tiffany. And tobe honest Taecyeon is just a cupid for them and tried to make his friends were being together again. But everything is going back to normal when Tiffany had an accident and went to the hospital. Nichkhun relies that he still love Tiffany and really worried about her. Eventhought she just falled from her high heels. And another weeks from that incident they make up everything and going back together again.

‘Hey honey we already arrive. Lets go eat’ Nichkhun said to Tiffany with his cute smile

‘Naee oppa~’ Tiffany answer with her smiling eyes