XXIV

Butterfly of Heat.

“You’re kidding me… It’s a baby and…” Taemin stopped, looking at the elder, trying to find a sign in his face, but he turned at the dancer with a smile and slightly biting his lips while those eyes suddenly became brighter then the stars above them.

 

“It’s alive, duh. I don’t think it’s here that long,” the elder muttered, standing up again and held it still close to his body.

 

“Bum… what are you planning to do?” the younger asked, looking from the baby in his boyfriend’s arms to the guy itself, who was smiling widely.

 

Somehow Kibum was remembering his dream, loving the girl he had in his dream and now suddenly he also had a child in his arms. His finger the side of its tiny face with a smile on his face.

 

“You know we can’t keep her and we’re barely together,” the brunette continued, but just got an intense stare from the elder.

 

“We know each other long enough now, maybe not everything, but I know you, Taemin. Don’t you think a baby would make our relation stronger?” the other started, turning towards the car and was about to get in, with the baby.

 

“What you think, I don't know, but I’m not sure of it. Manager-hyung will say we have to bring it to an orphanage,” the younger muttered while he got in the driver’s seat of the car.

 

The trip back to the dorm didn’t take long and they were already ready to enter. When the dancer opened the door there was Comme Des (Kkomde or Comde) running towards them, happily followed by the two eldest members but they stopped the instant they saw the bundle of cloths in Kibum’s arms.

 

“What’s that?” their leader asked, getting closer to pull away one.

 

His face froze when he saw that there was a child in his arms, a very young child. The main vocalist picked up the puppy and also joined them, his eyes turning bigger then normal.

 

“Kibum? Why did you bring a child into the dorm?” the eldest one questioned before looking up at him and then to Taemin.

 

The dancer had his hands up in defence while slowly making him out of the way because he doesn’t want to be involved in the next fight that will be going on. Or maybe not because it seemed that the child also absorbed the two guys, but all know that their manager would flip out on them.

 

“We need to get it either away or hope manager-hyung will let us keep it, but I guess he won’t since we will be gone so much or we need to constantly take it with us,” the eldest singer muttered while he was also the baby’s cheek.

 

The walked further and sat down on the couch, where Taemin was also sitting. Surprise there wasn’t a small war going on, he scooted closer to his boyfriend, but he wasn’t really over the fact that he a) went out with his biggest rival – Hyeongseop and b) he brought in a child they found in a alley lost and alone. But deep down in his heart he knew that taking the child with them was the best thing they had done.

 

“What’s going on in here?” the manager said when he heard them all talking to the heap of cloths in Kibum’s arms.

 

All of them kept their breaths and he got closer, giving them a questionable look at pointed at the white cloths. Slowly the leader revealed the child that Kibum still held closely like it was already his child.

 

“What’s this? A child? Who brought it in? Who is it? Where did you find it?” the manager shot the questions like it was the most horrible thing they have ever done.

 

Jinki stood up and tried to calm him down, telling him the story what the boys had said. Meanwhile Minho also entered and squealed when he saw the baby and was begging to hold it too, only getting looks from the two lovers.

 

“Okay, you guys did a good thing to save it, but we can’t keep it,” the manager announced, which was already a thing they knew, “but on the other hand sending it to an orphanage is also heart-breaking.”

 

All were sitting there staring at the baby and when cries started to come, everybody was around it. Luckily they had Kibum, who seemed to have rather experience or is just a natural talent in this.

 

 

-

 

 

Later that night they all agreed that they kept the baby, but if this go wrong they will have to bring it away and for now the child will carry one of the names of the boys. The two lovers were the only ones awake by then, very early in the morning. Luckily they had late that day a schedule so they could enjoy each other for the time left. Taemin was lying on the couch, legs slightly spread while in between them the blonde was sitting, leaning back against the younger’s chest. He silently loved how the tiny maknae was turning into one of the handsomest man he had ever met in his life. Unconsciously he was tracing the outline of the sternum, being fascinated by the quickness of how muscles can grow.

 

“What did you dream about not long ago?” the young man asked, while he was smiling down at the elder who was so absorbed by staring at his body and tracing his curves.

 

“What do you mean?” the elder returned but the small laugh that Taemin let out was enough to remind him what he meant.

 

He looked down, at Kkomde, who was snuggling up at their feet before slowly looking back up at the dancer. The latter was waiting for him to finally tell his story, playing with the bright hair in the mean time. Kibum had difficulties with searching for the right words at that point, so he was just staring at the TV that was playing but with the sounds muted.

 

“Well… that one night was a long dream. We were expecting a baby and well I was the one pregnant. We only became a couple after the baby was born and it was a girl names, Myunghee,” he muttered but felt how a hand was sensually sliding down his body.

 

“Oh of course you are pregnant then…” the dancer whispered in a low voice, but got a smack on his hand for doing so.

 

“Taemin! Take it serious!” Kibum sounded irritated by the stupid remark from the young man who just chuckled.

 

“Okay… I will take it serious. Guys can’t get pregnant. How many times do I have to say that? I mean… unless you have ed-up insides, you're a man to me,” he mumbled, acting normal again before leaning down again, “A hot, y man that I want soon again, when manager-hyung isn’t around.”

 

This time the brunette got a smack against his chest, while Kibum was making a preparative to get away from him, but was held back by the forming muscular arms.

 

“Kibum-ah, can’t you take a joke?” he asked with a big pout on his face.

 

“I’m tired, Taemin-ah…” he got free from his grip, pushing himself up from his body.

 

A last kiss was shared between them that night while Kibum took his dog and disappeared into the bedroom. That night Taemin slept on the couch, because he was too tired to even get up and join Jonghyun in their shared room.

 

A/N: Small importance. 

Well I should say... No I'm still continuing this story but much slower then I am normally (at the beginning I wrote 3 chapters in like 5 hours).
Please check out Mr Annoyance where Key and that Male OC are the main characters. 

Over and out...

... 

PS: I hate moving. I bumped my head into the corner of cupboard door and got a sharp point of a TV right above my knee. Almost hospital situation... check.