It Went Down Like This

My Awesome Aunts.
"Mrs. Jung this type of behavior your daughter has displayed is unacceptable. I do not allow fighting in my school!" the principal of Sm High said to the woman across from him.

"I understand Mr. Lee, Jessica and I will have a serious talk with Stephanie along with the grounding she will have. "Tiffany said to the principal firmly letting him know she ment business.

|Meanwhile waiting in the car.|

"Okay so tell me and Hyoyeon what happened." A certain handsome faced llama asked her niece.

"Well remember the girl Hitomi" Stephanie said earning nods from her two aunts.

"She decided it'd be funny to trip me in the hallways and kept making fun of me. I didn't say anything to her but she took it to far when she 'accidentally' stumbled and spilled her food on me..."

"That , then what happened?" Hyoyeon interrupted.

"I stood up and BAM! I punched the outta of her, she fell down so I kicked her before I got on top of her n punched her. She managed to somehow get on top of me then punched me in my sides then in my face. I pushed her off of me and punched her in the stomach. That's when the teachers separated us."Stephanie said proudly.

"Damn right, that's what she gets. So what'd you give her? "Amber asked.

"Hitomi left with a bloody lip and nose." The young girl told her aunts who were grinning proudly. Both Hyoyeon and Amber gave their niece a fist bump.

"That's my girl, you don't let anyone push you around. "Hyoyeon praised.

"Yea kick Steph, show em who's boss." Amber said quickly before a disappointed Tiffany entered the car.

"Grounded two weeks, no game, no electronics, no going anywhere. Gimme your phone." Tiffany said to her daughter holding out her phone.

"But mommy" Stephanie started out.

"Don't 'But mommy' me, if you want your phone back early talk to your mom and see what she has to say about it." Tiffany told her daughter.

"Moms gonna go all..all hellsica." The young girl said earnings chuckles from her aunts. Tiffany held back her laughter and did her best to keep a straight face.

|Text Messages between the Dancing Queen and Llama |

Dancing Queen: You thinking what I'm thinking?

Llama: Get our little eye smiling Jung princess a secret phone and laptop? Then go out for some tacos?

Dancing Queen: Exactly.