School is no place for a vampire

A human and his Vampire

He takes back what he said before.

Enrolling him to a human school might not be a good idea after all, Kyuhyun groaned as he watched Sungmin talk to his classmates, men and women alike, who were all over him like he was some sort of celebrity (not that he could really blame them because well, Sungmin IS very much attractive and all). the young man groaned, he knew it was probably the green eyed monster thinking but he couldn’t help it, especially after seeing one of their girl classmates lean in and kiss the vampire on the cheek. He gritted his teeth in dislike, but Sungmin just smiled, of course he was too kind to do anything anyways. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, for a vampire god-knows-how-old, Sungmin sometimes looked so clueless it was impossibly adorable.

And it was driving Kyuhyun insane.

Initially, he just wanted Sungmin to interact with others, thinking it would help the vampire feel normal and adjust to living again after waking from his long slumber; but now it was like he’s contradicting himself, wanting Sungmin to focus on him and not on other people, he wanted to face palm, he was so screwed.

“Kyu!” he looked up as Sungmin went over to where he sat making him smile, intentionally he looked over to the group of girls andmentally smirking when he saw them pouting and frowning when Sungmin left them.

‘Sungmin is more adorable when he pouts’

“Kyu” Sungmin was looking at him, pouting. ‘See? Definitely much cuter than any of you real women’ “What are you frowning about?” he asked curiously.

“It’s nothing” he replied with a shrug ‘You made me feel better already anyways’

“Really?” black orbs peered into his own, and Kyuhyun met them, confidently telling Sungmin what he felt.

“Really”

Sungmin stared at him for a while longer “Okay. I thought you were mad because I was talking to the girls”

“Did you now?” he smirked.

The vampire nodded “uhuh” he looked so adorable he almost kissed him right then and there “I don’t like them” he whispered.

The brunette chuckled “really? Why not?” it was his turn to be surprised and curious “they seemed nice enough”

Sungmin’s eyes turned red for a second “Their blood smells bad” he scoffed “whoever drinks from them either has to be dying or has no taste buds at all” he whined, scooting over closer because Kyuhyun’s blood smelled better.

The man simply grinned, enjoying the way Sungmin was holding onto him, he stared at the cute vampire asking softly, impulsively asking “Are you hungry, Ming?”

Sungmin hummed, in fact he was a bit hungry, but Kyuhyun always taught him to control his hunger whenever they were in school. “A little, but I’m okay” he said, burying his face on the human’s neck, inhaling his scent. Kyuhyun always smelled like morning dew. He loved it.

“Want to feed now?”

He blinked at his human “You brought tablets?” he asked innocently, completely missing the glint of mischievousness in his eyes.

“I was talking about me Ming” Kyuhyun answered, chuckling at the look on his precious vampire’s face “You can feed from my wrist”

“What? No---“ Sungmin shook his head. “We can’t Kyu! And I just fed from you a few nights ago!”

Kyuhyun stared in amusement, luckily they were the only ones inside their classroom now (the girls flirting with Ming earlier left a while ago and he didn’t really care) so he was able to lean in and kiss Sungmin without restraint; the blond squeaked and hesitated but after a little encouragement kissed him back hungrily, and soon they were teeth against teeth and tongue lacing. The latter shivered as Kyuhyun bit his lower lip, not enough to draw blood but more than enough to spur bloodlust from the vampire.

“Kyu” Sungmin moaned; eyes red and fangs slowly emerging. While other people would feel scared and horrified at how he looked at the moment, Kyuhyun always found Sungmin most beautiful when he is like this…it was the vampire in his real state…and he was breathtaking.

“Ming” he whispered, nodding and holding out his wrist to Sungmin who looked at him hesitantly at first, but obeyed him and let his fangs sink in, the human gasped at contact.

Sungmin gasped loudly too as Kyuhyun’s crimson fluid flooded his mouth, not as much as it would if had bitten the human on the neck but still enough to sate his initial pang of hunger…a moan escapes his lips in bliss, Kyuhyun’s blood always tasted best for him…like the man himself.

Kyuhyun watched as Sungmin drank from him, the initial wave of pain is gone and he was starting to feel the pleasure creeping up his veins. He watched with dark eyes as the other continued to lap up blood slowly, before pulling his fangs out when he had his fill. He looked up at him, eyes glowing red with a single trail of blood from the side of his lips.

Kyuhyun covered those bloodied lips and kissed Sungmin deep.

“Kyu, is something wrong?” Sungmin asked a little later, after the initial effects of lust wore down, and he was leaning on the man’s chest, watching him breathe slowly. “You were angry today; I can taste it in your blood”

“Sorry” he whispered, pressing a light kiss on those lips. “Yeah, I admit, I was a little pissed earlier…”

“Because of the girls?”

“Yeah” he nodded. “I got a little jealous since they’re always around you…”

Sungmin giggled and pressed closer to him, Kyuhyun instinctively pulling and kissing him softly. “Kyu, can we skip classes now?”

“You want to skip classes, really?” The human said, amused.

“I just want to go home and cuddle with Kyu” the vampire said, looking at him. “Can’t we?”

Kyuhyun smirked, being lovers with a vampire made his life so much more interesting than he could ever ask for. “I thought you’d never ask”

--End--