Hungry

A human and his Vampire

 

“Kyu…”
 
Kyuhyun was typing on his laptop when he heard the other call him, he looked up and met dark ebony eyes. the other didn’t need to tell him what was wrong, he could feel it. he sighed and started to save the files he was working on, and shut down his laptop, already knowing he won’t be able to continue was he was doing for the night anyway, he turns back to the other occupant of the room, whose eyes never left him. Kyuhyun stared into his eyes again.
 
“Kyu…I-I’m hungry” Sungmin whispered, looking at the younger man hesitantly. Kyuhyun taught him to always warn him when he was having his hunger pangs, and now was that time.
 
He felt strangely proud when Kyuhyun smiled softly, along with that happy bubble in his stomach as the man walked over to the bed where he was sitting, then patting his hair affectionately looking at him. “You’ve endured well for the day Sungmin, you didn’t attack anyone” he said.
 
Sungmin nodded, “Because Kyuhyun would get mad if I do” he answered, and he didn’t want Kyuhyun to get mad at him. he was the one who woke him up from his slumber, and technically owed the man his life after all. But now he was really hungry he was scared he might have bloodlust if he didn’t get to have a meal soon “Kyu, can I have more tablets…please?” he asked. Kyuhyun had been developing them for his sake, and they were the only thing he could have close to the thing.
 
Kyuhyun smiled “Really? You want the tablets? I was willing to let you drink from me tonight” the man said, with a smirk as he walked towards Sungmin. “You’ve been such a good boy I wanted to reward you” he ed his shirt, revealing the pale skin on his neck to Sungmin.
 
The vampire gasped, he could sense the blood pulsating from Kyuhyun’s veins, it was calling him, telling him to drink, his eyes glowed red before he could stop them, but he stopped himself when he realized he had already pinned Kyuhyun on the floor, his fangs inches away from his carotid. “I-I’m sorry!” he wailed, moving away at once “I’m sorry! I was bad! I---”
 
Kyuhyun cupped his cheeks “Sungmin, stop. I told you it was okay, you can drink” he nodded at him, tilting his neck again for Sungmin, who stared at him hungrily.
 
“I…I don’t want to hurt you Kyuhyun…” he whispered, but pulled the man close, smelling the familiar taste of Kyuhyun. The first time he had Kyuhyun’s blood, it was like drinking water in the middle of a dessert, it was the best blood he ever drank, but it scared him that he had almost killed him then. Sungmin wasn’t an ordinary vampire after all, he didn’t like to kill.
 
“You won’t” Kyuhyun told him, assured.
 
“But--”
 
“It’s alright Ming, I trust you”
 
That was all took for Sungmin to sink his fangs into Kyuhyun’s neck, drawing a sharp intake of breath from the human, it was actually very painful to get bitten, and for the first few minutes, it would feel like you’re going to die, but he learned, after those few agonizing moments, the pain would dull down, and it would be pleasure, white hot pleasure that would course through your veins.
 
This goes for the vampire and their victim.
 
Sungmin moans slightly as Kyuhyun’s blood fills him, nothing really tasted better than Kyuhyun’s blood, he wanted more of it, and not just blood, he wanted Kyuhyun too.
 
Sungmin gaped when he was yanked away, and in a split second found Kyuhyun hovering above him. Kyuhyun truly was a remarkable young man, despite Sungmin being a vampire, not once did he show him signs of fear or disgust, and instead would always treat him with care.
 
Or at least when they weren’t having .
 
Kyuhyun smirked “Were you satisfied?” he asked, taking in how Sungmin looked, panting slightly, his fangs still exposed and blood trailing from the corner of his lips.
 
“Yes”
 
“Then how about we satisfy my needs next?” he whispers, bending down to away the blood from his lips, it was weird, the taste of blood, but as he kissed Sungmin and the other kissed him back, it wasn’t only blood that Kyuhyun tasted, it was Sungmin and himself, and he decided it was a delicious combination after all.
 
“Kyu~”
 
“Hmnn?”
 
“You’re a weird human”
 
“You’re a vampire, you call me weird?” he chuckled, kissing Sungmin’s forehead.
 
Sungmin pouted. “I was never the most normal one of our kind”
 
“Then that makes two of us”
 
“Then we are fated?”
 
Kyuhyun smiled, he wasn’t one to believe in such things, but maybe…they were. “Yeah, Maybe”
 
--end--