Tears and Kisses

Tears and Kisses

You and Jonghyun were supposed to hang out yesterday since he had the next few days off. He bailed on you last minute, without telling you, only to leave you waiting for him at your house for hours. You figured that something came up and he didn't get the chance to tell you.

You thought he would call you the next day or text you even. You thought he would want to make up for missing the date you had for yesterday, but nothing came. You sat on your couch watching re-runs of the drama episodes that you had missed. Your phone was beside you just in case he called.

Your mind was too focused on thinking of Changjo. You had messaged him non-stop and called him since you woke up this morning and still you had received nothing. Was he mad at you? Did you do something the last time you both met? You could think of nothing... Maybe his phone died? Maybe he was sick? Maybe he was sleeping? So many thoughts came to your mind.

You finally decided to call one of the members to see if something was wrong with your boyfriend. You settled on calling Niel because you knew that Niel would tell you if Jonghyun was angry with you.

"Yoboseyo?" Niel said answering the phone.

"Niel oppa?" You asked into the phone.

"Neh, Oh _______-shi?" He asked.

"Neh, its me!"You said laughing.

"Oh...I wasn't expecting your call." He said to you.

"I know oppa, but I've been calling Jonghyun and he won't answer or anything." You said, your voice full of concern.

"Oh...about that..." Niel said, his voice trailing off.

"He's mad at me, isn't he?"

"No...______-shi hes depressed. Go on youtube and read some of the comments on our performance videos. They really have him down. He won't even come out of his room." Niel said telling you everything.

"Arasso, I'll be there soon." You said hanging up the phone and walking to your computer.

You typed into the search bar, Teen Tops newest song performance and were really shocked at some of the comments that you saw on some of the videos.

*Why does Changjo have so many parts?*

*Isn't Niel the main vocal? Why is he barely singing in this song*

*How come the maknae has more parts then the main vocal*

*Changjo basically sings the whole song by himself*

*He should just stick to dancing*

Tears came to your eyes. How could people say things like this? You understood that people were entitled to their own opinion, but why would they say hurtful things about someone? If this made you feel terrible, you couldn't imagine how Jonghyun felt right now. You just wanted to be with him, cuddled against him, telling him how much you loved him. You just wanted to be there, comforting him.

You grabbed your coat and put your shoes on quickly. Taking your purse and your phone with you. You picked your keys off from the table and you ran out of the door. The weather was a little bit chilly but you didn't really mind it since the walk to his house was short. You were walking as quick as you can, not looking at your surroundings and just letting your feet guide the way.

You reached the front of the house and knocked on the door lightly. Ricky came and opened the door for you. "Oh _______-shi. What are you doing here?" He asked letting you into the house.

"Niel oppa invited me." You said bowing down to the members in the house.

"Neh." Niel said walking towards you and talking to you softly. " He's in his room. Just go on up." He said pointing you to the direction of Jonghyuns room even though you knew it too well.

You didn't even bother knocking on the door and just walked straight it. He was fast asleep on his bed, looking so peaceful. You smiled to yourself at the perfect being that was your boyfriend.

You sat at the edge of his bed and put the covers on top of him. You just sat there watching him sleep. Waiting for him to wake up.

After a few minutes you started to feel him in the process of waking up. He was getting fidgety and then you saw his eyes slowly open. "Yeobo?" He whispered spotting you on the bed.

"Neh its me." You said to him getting closer to him. You brushed some lose hair off of his face.

"What are you doing here?" He said sitting up beside you.

"Niel oppa invited me." You said to him.

"Why?" He asked you, leaning his head on your shoulders.

"I know about whats going on Jonghyun-ah." You whispered to him.

"Jagi...I don't know what to do." He told you, tears falling onto his cheek. You could feel the your shoulders getting wet.

"Don't cry. You know how fans are these days." You told him putting your arm around him.

He then moved from your shoulder to your chest. "I just want to make the fans happy." He said barely audible between his muffled voice and sobs.

"You don't need to make them happy every time. I understand that the fans are important, but you can't shut yourself out because of what their saying. Not everyone has the same opinion. And although there are some fans who have negative opinions, I read a lot of comments talking about how proud they are of you getting more lines." You told him lifting his head from you.

"Jincha?" He asked, eyes lighting up.

"Of course. And I'm proud of you too."

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you onto the bed, laying next to him. "I'm glad you came baby. I feel better knowing your here for me." He said pecking your lips lightly.

"Next time something happens, don't shut yourself from me. I want to be there to help you during tough times." You said laying your head onto his chest.

"YES I KNEW IT WOULD WORK!" You heard Niel scream from outside the door.

You and Jonghyun just nuzzled closer together and you started planting kisses on his cheeks, and then leading to his lips. Soon enough you both were fast asleep in eachothers arms.