Several Years Later...

The Story of Us-Bonus Story

"Wake up, Nichkhun Jr.!!!" said Victoria, waking her 9 year old son.

"Just ten more minutes..." muttered Nichkhun Jr..

"Don't make me get your caterpillar." threatened V, knowing that her son loves his caterpillar and wouldn't let it die.

Nichkhun Jr. woke up and sprang out of bed. He washed himself and finished breakfast in just five minutes.

"That's my good boy." said V. 

Nichkhun was watching the news, when he saw V come out of his son's room, he got up from the couch and kissed her.

"Ewwww!" gagged Nichkhun Jr..

"What? I love your mom." said Nichkhun, and he picked his son off the floor and turned him upside-down. His son laughed and V smiled at the scene.

Their son walked out the door and went to school. V and Khun hugged each other.

"I love our family, V." said Khun, wearing a goofy grin.

 Victoria kissed her husband and looked at him with caring eyes. "I never thought life could be this happy!"

****************

"Nichkhun Jr.!!!" yelled V. "You did what?!"

"It was a mistake, mom, I never meant to hit that guy." said Nichkhun Jr., now 14 years old.

"Wait until your father comes home, he'll be so disappointed in you."

Nichkhun Jr. stared at the floor, tears coming out of his eyes.

"Mom, is he in trouble?" asked Krystal, her 8 years old daughter.

"Krystal, go back to your room." said V.

"But--" 

"Gosh, just get the hell out of here, Krys!" shouted Nichkhun Jr..

Krystal busted into tears and ran into her room. 

V slapped her son's face. "Say you're sorry!!!" she demanded.

"I won't!" Nichkhun Jr..

"What's going on?!" said Nichkhun, entering the house. "What did you say to your mom?"

"NOTHING!!" shouted Nichkhun Jr..

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!" yelled Nichkhun. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

"Tell your father, NJ." said V.

"I beat up a guy a school." said NJ, tears coming out he his eyes but his face stern. "He was an !" 

"Take your word, back, NJ! You do not say words like that in our house!!" said Nichkhun.

NJ's face was wet, and Nichkhun was tired. "You are grounded until I permit you to go out." said Nichkhun.

"Great, then I don't have to see the jerk's face." said NJ. 

Nichkhun punched NJ's face, and NJ hit back. They beat each other back and forth, and Victoria was trying to break them apart.

"AH!" cried V, touching her face and looking at NJ  in shock. NJ was shocked too.

"I---, I---," stuttered NJ. "I didn't mean to hurt you, mom---, I--"

"You hit your mom?!" yelled Nichkhun. He was going to beat his son again when V cried.

"STOP! Please stop...." she sobbed. NJ ran into his room, and Nichkhun knelt down and held V in his arms.

"I'm so sorry, baby, I'm so sorry...." 

*********************

"CONGRATULATION KRYSTAL!!" shouted one of her friends.

"Thanks~" said Krystal, looking for her parents.

"KRYSTAL!!" shouted V, waving at Krystal.

"Mom! Dad! I'm so glad you could make it to my graduation!" sobbed Krystal.

"Your brother sends his congrats, too, you know he's busy in Yale." said V.

"Becoming a doctor like you, mom, yes I know." said Krystal.

Nichkhun's back was facing them, his shoulders heaving every once a while.

"Daddy..." said Krystal. She hugged his dad and said "I love you." 

"My baby girl is going away...." cried Nichkhun.

"Dad, it'll only be four years." said Krystal, though she was crying too.

The family drove away, leaving a "happily-ever-after" sentence to mark the finish of their story.

********************

The story of us is finally reaching its end!!

heh thx to everyone who subscribed and commented~

I love you all so much^^