Honeymoon

The Story of Us-Bonus Story

 

Bonus of "The Story of Us"!!!!  Please subscribe thanks^^

**********************

Nichkhun woke up and rubbed his eyes. He turned to look at his wife Victoria lying next to him, face peaceful and beautiful as ever.

Ah....today I get to call her my wife.

Nichkhun kissed Victoria's face and shook her. "Wakey wakey, V." 

Victoria woke up and scrunched her face, the way she does when she is being awakened.

"Luna, is it time for class...?" she muttered.

"It's Nichkhun." said Nichkhun, playing with her hair.

Victoria's eyes flew open. She saw Nichkhun and smiled. "Nichkhun baby..." 

They kissed and smiled at each other.

**********************

Victoria made breakfast for Nichkhun,and Nichkhun packed up Victoria's swimming supplies. It's the first day of their honeymoon.

After they finished Victoria's delicious breakfast, they set off to the water park at Carribean Bay.

They hit the scariest water slides first. They were lying in the slide, waiting for the lifeguards to press the "go" button. 

When they slides down, Victoria screamed and laughed ; Nichkhun opened and closed his eyes many times.

They arrived at the bottom together, laughing and choking with water. Nichkhun hugged Victoria and splashed water everywhere.

*****************

In the afternoon, they went to a beach and talked.

"How did I ever thought I could forget you, V?" said Khun.

"Why was I ever mad at you?" said V.

They shared a sweet kiss, and V felt her heart fluttered. She looked Nichkhun in the eyes and said :" I love you so much, Nichkhun.  I can't even remember how I survived 7 years without you." 

"I tried, but I couldn't." said Khun.

They smiled and lay down on the beach, watching the sunset.

**************

comment thx~