Sunny #3

Letters to Nobody

                She has to do all in her power to keep herself from screaming in frustration. Busy. He was always busy. That was the reason he put for everything. Well this time he can’t use that excuse. She’ll have everything set up inside their house such that when he’s home, he will be ready to relax: together.

                She hides at the top of their stairway, wearing his favourite luxury perfume and donning a sheer nightgown. She knows that it’s not much but feeling a little adventurous, she was sure that she could seduce her own husband. There was the little spot at the inner portion of his neck that she knew he loved to be kissed.

                The keys rattle at the door and she leans a little closer towards the wall, concealing herself. He walks in and hangs his coat up on the hanger with a sigh. She watches as he rolls his neck and start to loosen his tie. He does not call for her but she understands that it’s because he is tired.

                He starts walking towards the living room while rolling up his cuffs. God, did he look so y doing that. She quietly tip-toes down the stairs and peeks around the wall of the room to ensure that he still hasn’t caught her.

                She could see him stumble in his steps when he enters the room. There, she had set up candles all around and in the middle table where they had used to build forts together, she created a giant heart. “What the f –” he starts saying but has the wind knocked out of him when she runs up full speed to him and attack him from behind. “Welcome home!” she yells, enveloping him into a hug.

                He tries to push her away but she leans in for a kiss. Seeing that she wasn’t going to let go of him, he grabs her arms and yank them away from his body. She stumbles back, her expression a mixture of confusion and hurt.

                “Oppa,” she starts to say.

                He brushes his shirt and glares at her. “What are you doing? And what is that smell that’s coming from you?”

                She brings a wrist up to her nose. The smell of the perfume only lingered lightly on her skin. “It’s your favourite perfume.”

                He brushes past her and turns on the light to the room. “It makes me want to gag.” He stomps over to the candles and start blowing them off one by one. About ten later, he straightens his back and glares at her again. She sees that his face is flushed. He had been drinking. “Seriously, why do you have all these candles? It’s going to stink up the whole house. Or worse, set off the fire alarm with all this smoke. Then what are you going to do when the water sprays all the furniture. Are you going to pay for the damaged couch? Carpet?”

                “Oppa,” she tries again, “I’m just trying to cheer you up. You’re always – ”

                He cuts her off. “Kim Sunah. I don’t have time for these games.”

                “A game?” she says in disbelief, “You think I’m playing a game.”

                He looks at her and feels the beginning of guilt. He can see that her eyes were watery. He doesn’t have time to deal with this however. “I’ve got to go in an hour. There’s a meeting downtown I need to be there for.”

                “It’s 11pm!” she cries.

                “It’s important. Clean up this mess by the time I get home,” he pushes past her again and knocks a candle down in the process. The melted wax spills across the floor and onto her barefoot. She yelps in pain.

                “, the carpet,” he waves his hand in despair.

                She looks at him while leaning against the door frame on her burnt foot. “The carpet? You’re worried. About the ing carpet?!” She hated swearing. It had never been allowed in the house and she hated that she had to break their rule.

                He looks down and sees her bright pink flesh. He momentarily hesitates and opens his mouth as if to say something. She waits, giving him another chance. He closes his eyes and turns, grabbing his jacket off the hanger.

                “Where are you going?” she says.

                “I’m leaving. I was going to return here for a quick break but this house is too loud. I can’t even sleep with the… mess you’ve put it in. I’ll be back late tonight so don’t wait for me.” He doesn’t wait to hear her response. He takes his belongings and leaves.

                Tears fall down her face. One week. She had waited one whole week without saying anything. Their first anniversary together as a married couple was one week ago. She understood that he was busy and he was tired so she told herself to keep waiting and maybe he would come home with a surprise. It didn’t even need to be a new purse, or a night out for dinner. Heck, she didn’t even care that he didn’t come home with flowers. All she wanted was for him to come home and stay for longer than an hour.

                She was so frustrated. The crying shook her body and her legs gave way. She slid to the floor and just let the hurt flow out of her.

Her: Our First Fight.

Him: She Doesn’t Understand Me. 


Here we have an extra chapter because I feel bad for not uploading anything for over a week! :S It was Thanksgiving this past weekend so I didn't have time to write or get on the computer. But here we are!

You guys see the turn that this story is going in, right? I would say that this is the evolution point of this story. The Perfect world that Taehyung has been building for himself all this time is not as Perfect as he has hoped. 

I'm also really nervous because AFF has been telling me that my recently uploaded chapters all have 1 view. And I'm here like, "Is nobody reading this anymore??". If you've made it this far, leave me a comment on your favourite song from WINGS (because I need someone to fangirl with). ALSO

I'm still not over their comeback. Cypher pt.4 is playing beside me right now and I'm slowly crying. And now "Am I Wrong" has started and I'm no longer crying but just jamming out.