His Biggest Fan

His Biggest Fan

It was no secret that Myungsoo had a few obsessions; plaid, the color black and photography, to name a few. It was also well-know that the visual had a crush on the the youngest member. Of course, this was a over-used and old joke that other members would laugh at over as if it’s the funniest thing ever and the maknae, being the good sport he was, would laugh it off with them.

Myungsoo would usually be daydreaming to not even notice he was being talked about.

Sungjong liked his hyungs a lot, all of them - even Sunggyu despite his incessant nagging, impersonations and jokes that would lead the maknae to physically abuse a certain innocent teddy bear at night. In the end, Sungjong was smart and knew behind Sunggyu’s annoying words was genuine care for the youngest. All his hyungs cared for him and they each showed it in their own special ways but something that annoyed him more than anything, even the leader’s orders, was Myungsoo and his camera’s constant clicking.

Sure, the first few times it was cute and fun posing one after the other for his hyung but after enduring the flashes and clicks of cameras all day the last thing the maknae would want is another lens stuck up his nose in the dorms. On many occasions he was close to snapping at Myungsoo, the words just about to slip of the edge of his tongue but after seeing his hyung’s face alight with childish glee the words always  fell back down his throat and his swallows them down instead as he chooses to pose for another pictures with a wide smile.

Sometimes he feels that he’s the hyung when it comes to the older one. How can he not when Myungsoo’s always in his own world, lost and oblivious to those around, depending on Sungjong to take control and lead him. Not that Sungjong minded this, not at all.

Despite his title of Maknae on Top he felt like he had very little control over the others more often than not, but Myungsoo was an exception. He could talk freely, joke and misbehave without receiving reprimanding looks.


Sungjong leaned back on the couch, stretching out like a cat. It was his day off and after watching hours of TV in the same position his joints could do with some movement.

*click*

He turned his head automatically to the direction of the noise and spotted Myungsoo holding the camera and wearing his usual childish grin. Sungjong had forgotten he wasn't alone. Myungsoo’s hair was messy and ruffled indicating he just woke up, nevertheless he still managed to look charming.

“Is there ever a moment when you don’t have your camera?”

“When I’m onstage but that doesn't matter because the fans are always there to take pictures of you.” he says calmly flopping on the  couch and taking the remote out of the others hands.

“The fans have a valid reason to take pictures of us; it’s not everyday they get to see us. What’s your reason hyung? You live with us and there’s not a day we don’t see each other.”

“I’m also your fan Sungjongie, your biggest and luckiest fan so why would I miss a chance to capture your beauty. Plus it funny seeing you get annoyed.” he laughs.

At this Sungjong cast a sideways glance at his hyung. So this was how he tries annoying the youngest.

“What’s happens to all the pictures? You've taken enough to fill a whole album and that’s just of me.”

“Actually you have 2 and a bit worth of albums of you,” he replies with a small smile while playing with the younger boy's long straight locks, “the pictures are put towards a good cause so you don’t worry about them.” Myungsoo finishes off mysteriously leaving Sungjong staring incredulously at his odd hyung, giving him a chance to take the remote away from the young member's reach.

“Why would you want to take pictures of me though. It’s boring, seeing the same face over and over.” Sunging said airily.

“I don’t think so, it feels comforting - hey! Are you saying you’re bored of me?!” Myungsoo stared wide-eyed while feigning heartbreak at the maknae’s words, who just giggled and took the remote back, flicking it on to see if any horror movies were on.

“Ya! Change the channel! I don’t wanna watch this.” Myungsoo yelled trying to take custody of the remote again, while the shrill shriek of a woman emitting from the TV echoed throughout the room, but the Sungjong, being faster and more alert than his sleepy hyung, moved it out of his reach and jumped up leaving Myungsoo glaring daggers at Sungjong.

“It’s alright .. I was planning on having a shower anyway..” he mumbled in defeat as he walked off.

Sungjong grins victoriously and slumps back down.

Myungsoo opened his laptop while sat on his messy bed. He logged on and browsed though his gallery of photos mostly consisiting of the maknae, choosing to upload a candid shot of Sungjong who was studying Japanese diligently to one of the fansites.

Underneath he typed out the caption:

Image Cr: Plaid(L)overR
Do Not Edit (maknae is flawless without editing)