Final

"Yeah."

 

YoungJae can't does anything but stare. His eyes directly in Daehyun's, the scent of his shampoo all over the air. Daehyun smiles sincerely; "I think," he says, biting his lips directly in front of YoungJae - and YoungJae shivers. "That you're in love with me."

"Is that what you think?" YoungJae asks, smiling. "Because maybe," and really, he want to say it so bad, because he's been waiting for all this time for this moment - but he can't. He is really afraid that maybe, maybe, Daehyun wants to hear him deny.

"Maybe?" Daehyun keeps smiling. His fingers brush against YoungJae's neck.

And YoungJae is biting his lips, before sighing. "Ok," he says, "maybe you're correct. Maybe I'm in love with you-" he catches Daehyun's eyes, "and I want to kiss you so, so bad."

Daehyun laughs, pulling his hair a little; "Yeah. I know. You're eyeing me like I'm a some sort of delicious."

"Maybe you are?"

Daehyun laughs again, pulling YoungJae in a hug, brushing his lips against YoungJae's ear, biting it. "Yeah, maybe," he smiles, "you want to eat me?"

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, please."

And now they are smiling to eachother and laughing a little, before Daehyun kisses his cheek and his lips, softly. "So, okay. Here we are."

"We are going to kiss."

"Yeah."

"I am in a mixture of impatience and fear and I want it so bad but I think that after that I'll go cry in a corner because this is too much for me, really."

"I love you, YoungJae" Daehyun says, laughing. And then he presses his lips agains YoungJae's and everything around them became silent. "You're so dumb."

YoungJae trembles, his eyes closed. "Am I?"

"Yeah."

"Do you love me anyway?"

"Mmh," another kiss, Daehyun's fingers in his hair, his teeth biting YoungJae's lips. "Yeah."
 

 

 


~~ A/N: this is so short and stupid but It's the first thing that I write in English. I want to say thank you to my friend Matt (I love you!) and... Bye~