Meet Again

Chasing Pavements

 

 

 

Meet Again

 

 

“Have you texted Leia?” asked Kate.

“Yeah I did. She said she will be a little late. She sounded so tired Ate Kate” says Gelai.

“Her work is kind of stressful, they always have this inspection and such” says Kate worried with her friends, sanity.

“I bet Ate Leia don’t remember why we are meeting” says Ann.

“As long as she doesn’t bail on us, I know that she has a life outside work” says Kate.

“Agree” chirped Ann and Gelai.

“If she is not friends with us, she maybe in the asylum now because of her stressful working environment”

“Hmmmn agree, last time they had an ISO inspection, and after a week another inspection, from a certain association” says Ann

“Stressful work” says Gelai, as her eyes rolled up, in agreement. The maknae looks around checking if the event they are attending is starting, but as the as the crowd is calm but buzzing, it hadn’t started yet.

“Hope she makes it on time” says Ann.

“She better be” says Kate.

 

 

 

Kate was pissed with herself, for her need to go and pee at the wrong time and also with Leia, who is still not there. Where the heck is she?

Wanting to go back immediately to where her cousins are, she unconsciously bumped into someone, but as the person she bumps into is like hard as brick, she hits the floor hard, the other body following her down.

“OOOuch” groaned Kate.

“Sorry” says the other.

“What the heck? That hurts” she said without looking the other person “will you get off me, your heavy” just then she looks at the person who bumps her.

Her eyes went wide as she recognized the other.

“N-nichkhun”

“Hi, Kate right?”

“You remember me” says Kate

“Of course I do” says the idol “glad to see you went here. But can we hide for a while a pack of girls is following me-“

“What’s new” says Kate. The last time she and her friends stumble into him is when he got followed too, just same as today.

Screaming girls made the two of them move a little faster and look somewhere to hide.

Kate shove Nichkhun behind a door, that is luckily there, as the screaming girls passed by she shrug off her shoulders as the girls asked her, she feign innocence of seeing anyone of who the other girls are looking for.

Kate tap the door as the coast is clear.  Nichkhun sigh with relief, Kate shook her head she is having a déjà vu, the only difference is, and it was Leia then and now her.

“Khun, what happen this time?” she asked.

“I answered a phone call and unconsciously went out of the waiting area I was assigned to” he explained as his hand went to his nape, smiling sheepishly.

Kate smiled a little at the beast idol.

“Uhm, you went here to see me?” asked Khun, a little hesitant.

“Yeah I did” she said.

“Alone?” he asked.

“With my friends, but as off now one person is not here yet”” she said, her annoyance at her friends punctuality.

“Oh” he said.

“Keep your head down, and I’ll accompany you back to where you should had been waiting” says Kate.

“Why won’t you and your friends accompany me at the waiting room” he suggested.

Kate stopped walking and looked at him, surprised at what the man had said.

Good thing Khun had fast reflexes and stopped before he bumps unto the petite woman in front of him. He can see the question in her eyes..

“You helped me the last time and somehow you girls are acquaintance- friends” he said to her, she shrugs it off and continued walking.

What he said is true; it kind of surprised him and the other 2PM members that their presence that time in the room was ignored as the other three girls make a fuss at their other friend who is kind of sick. They are truly different from their other fans that are kind of crazy, they are somewhat tamed. The others what to meet them again, Taecyeon even told him if ever he meet them at the fan signing, tell them he said hi.

Even Junho and Wooyoung, he shook his head remembering s chattering.

“Really it is totally refreshing that they aren’t kind of those fans, that are crazed” says Wooyoung.

“No screaming in the top of their lungs and crazy grabbing” says Junho.

“Yeah can’t still forget being at my backside” says Taecyeon, remembering. The other 2PM laughs at their group’s rapper.

“Their friendship is nice too” says Minjun.

“And their petite too, can’t believe that they are of age” says Chansung.

“They look younger than you, Channie aren’t they” says Khun teasing.

“I know, jeez, do you have to rub it in” says the maknae. His hyungs just laugh at his discomfort.

The others laugh, their manager joined in.

 

“Hey, hey Khun” called Kate “where is that waiting room for you anyway” she asked as she was looking around the mall.

Khun looks around, trying to remember where they went, but can’t remember.

“Maybe you just have to call your manager and fetch you” Kate suggested.

Khun nods and called his manager by viber. They stayed hidden, so that they won’t catch to much attention.

As Khun called his manager, she called her friends.

“Gelai, andyan nab a si Leia (Gelai, has Leia arrived already)” she asked.

“Ate Leia said she is getting off the train already so maybe in a few minutes she will be here, where are you Ate” says Gelai.

“Well, let’s just say a repeat is happening right now that instead of Leia, me”

“Oh my God, you stumbled unto Ni-uhm-him” says Gelai. Voice controlled, not wanting to catch any attention from other fans.

Ann was looking at the younger one with unbelieving eyes.

“Again” she mumbled. Gelai’s eyes were glitter with delight; Fate loves them- giving them chances of meeting their idols up close.

“We’ll wait up Ate Leia and then join you” says Gelai as she hangs up the phone “lets meet up Ate Leia, Ate Kate said that he said to stay with him at his waiting room” whispers Gelai.

“Gelai! Ann!”Someone called them, and as the two of them looks back, they saw their friend walking towards them, and as her eyes slowly gazes around, the reason of them meeting up at the mall  dawn on her. Seeing their unnie’s reaction makes them giggle.

“Oh! Shoot it is his fan signing today” she said aloud.

“Obviously” says the other two younger females.

“And you are having fun at my surprise” says Leia, hands flailing “ great my friends are picking on me, sheesh” says Leia, a little irritated.

“Aw, Ate, don’t be mad” says the two as they hug their unnie.

“Fine” says Leia subdued with her dongsaeng’s aegyo “where is Kate?” she asked as she didn’t see her other friend near the vicinity.

“Ah, we are just about to go to her, we are just waiting for you to arrive” says Ann.

“Why? What? Where are we going? What happen while waiting for me?” she asked confused.

“A repeat of the incident after their concert here” says Ann, animatedly, as the two tugs on her as they walk by.

“Really! Omo !” says Leia “Daebak!”

And they laughed altogether. They were approached by two Korean men, subtly.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Ann-shi, Gela-shi, Leia-shi. Follow us, Kate-shi waits” they said to them. They look familiar, as they are also there at the hotel when they accompany Khun back.

“Anyeonghaseyo, saramhida” they said together.

 

The day’s event went smooth and totally unexpected.

Smooth, as in Khun’s fan signing went without a hitch, there were some crazed fans, but they were controlled by the security, so they didn’t really cause any problem.

Unexpected-well, because they haven’t expected Khun, together with some of the JYP entourage to remember them, but they did, besides from that the other members of 2PM.

“My members were actually hoping that you girls would come to this event” says Khun.

“Why?” says Gelai.

“Well, you girls are actually easy to remember, aside from being such good people you are at helping me and actually when you girls are oblivious of our presence” says Khun chuckling.

The girls blushed, as they remember the incident.

“Well our friend is kind of sick, so we worry about her” says Ann a little defensive.

“Yeah we understand and somehow we kind of like it” says Khun.

The girls blush deepens.

Leia cleared and say “We-ah suppose to have our 2PM albums signed and such, can we-please” Leia tried changing the topic and somehow Khun silently succumb to it.

Leia sighs in relief as her other friends’ mumbled thanks. Khun was amused observing them, they are really refreshing.

He seems want to keep them as friends, they are surely would keep them grounded. His phone vibrated and as he look who was calling, Taecyeon.

“Khun-deng~ we want to talk to them~” whined Taec as he answers the call, he can hear the other members at the background shouting- their usually selves, Khun just shook his head at his friends dorkiness.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N new friendship is slowly weaving between two groups, what could happen? They are from two different worlds.