Concert Aftermath

Chasing Pavements

 

 

A/N hi there everyone a new story from me

Hope you will like it. 

 Ate= older sister/ older woman/girl

     = it is a tagalog term of unnie( in Philippines boys and girls call older female Ate as a sign of respect)

 

Chapter 1

 

 

Concert Aftermath

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow that was awesome" exclaimed Kate.

"Yes Ate Kate, it is" says Gelai

“It’s a blast" says Leia

"They are so great" squealed Ann

"Gosh! Definitely" the other three agrees.

“They’re goofiness on stage” says Kate “so cute” a murmured ‘yeah’ from the other three can be heard.

“At ang landian nila nung encore nakakatuwa” (their flirting with each other during the encore is so funny) says Leia.

“Absolutely” agrees Gelai.

“So cute” added Ann.

“Yeah they are all that and still handsome” says Kate.

They were in high as they walk with no direction whatsoever, just walking.

The four of them had been friends for quite a while. It was Kate and Leia who had been friend first then Kate introduced Ann and Gelai to her, who would be sharing the townhouse she is living. They are her relatives, cousins specifically.

And after that they had been friends, good friends. And being 2PM’s fans, hottest that is, is just an addition of a lot of things that they come to like together.

"Should we go and follow them to Manila Hotel" asked Ann, brows wiggling playfully.

The other three just looks at her in bewilderment.

"Are you serious" says Kate.

"Ate Ann don't be like a stalker alright" says Gelai “it’s creepy”

“Look we aren't that kind of a fan" says Leia "why don't we just go and eat or something before going home"

"How about coffee?" says Kate. A muffled grunt heard from her left can be heard.

Leia frowned; she is not really a coffee drinker. When she was in College and studying she drinks coffee in order for her to be awake as she studies for her major subjects-all of it is basically all major ones and she had no life but study. So she can’t be blamed, and she drink it black- for the full effect.

But her friends like coffee, and basically two of her friends- Ann taking up her Masteral Degree and Gelai in college, tourism needs it and Kate who loves coffee.

The ratio is 3:1 so no choice beside it’s her friends, so she concedes-they are considerate to her too since she had hyperacidity.

"Ate Leia okay lang syo (Ate Leia is it okay with you)" Gelai asked the other girl.

"Well what else can I do but say yes. I mean three against one I actually lose"

The other girls giggled. They had been friends for quite a while and they had known each other’s likes and dislikes, what each other habit and etc.

"You can eat some cakes too" says Kate.

"That are not really so sweet" adds Ann.

"Enough girls I concede already" says Leia

"Hi hi hi, well it is still kind of unfair for you" says Gelai grinning

"Whatever lets go" she said as she rolled her eyes.

"It is good Ate Leia that you had borrowed your sister’s car” says Gelai.

"Yeah lucky for us huh" says Leia smiling.

"So Starbucks?" asked Kate

“Yeah that is your fave" says Leia” but let’s go to the other Starbucks here in MOA"

"Let’s go get the car then” says Ann.

"We aren't leaving yet" says Leia

"But it is troublesome to go back way back here from the other side of the mall right" says Ann.

"Yeah that is right, coz it’s tiring to go back here when we are done" agreed Kate.

"Katamad nga, bumalik" (so tiring to walk back) says Leia.

 

In the car on their way to the other side of the Mall

"I'll drop you off in front of the cafe so that you can order already and I’ll just follow you after I had parked the car" says Leia

"Okay” the others agreed.

"So what is your order Ate Leia" asked Gelai

"You do the ordering for me as long it is not that sweet and cof-"

"Not coffee base... Yeah, yeah we know the drill" says Kate, making Ann shook her head and Gelai giggle.

"Really Ate Leia you are one of the fewest people not hook with coffee" commented Ann

"I did my fair share of coffee when i was studying to stay awake" reasoned Leia, smiling.

 

 

Parking area

Leia's right side of the head started to throb more making her grunt.

'Why of all days does her migraine have to attack now?’

 It is one of the reasons why she had let her friends first at the cafe, they will worry once they know that she is having one of her migraine attacks, she is driving.

She breathed three more times trying to ease the pain. She just hopes that it won't last long. A ringing of her phone broke the silence inside the car making her groan.

Her eyes squint trying to see who is calling. Ann

"Ann" she said

"Ate Leia, favor can you check if I forgot my phone at the back seat"

"Okay wait" she says and carefully not moving her head to much look at the backseat "hmmn it’s not in the seat” she mumbles "I’ll check on the floor-wait a minute"

Leia went out of the car to check at the back seat, coz if she leans down it would make her dizzy and her head would just hurt more.

Once she got out and opens the door at the back seat, she sit sideways and left the door slightly open. She looks down and noticed Ann's phone just under the front seat.

"Ann I see your-ungh -what thehrmmp"

Leia was pushed inside her car, mouth covered by big hands and her head hitting a little harder on the seat made her groggier and dizzier.

"Don’t make a sound please" says the voice of the intruder.

'Oh god' says her groggy mind. And in the background her friends’ worried voices can be heard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N So how is the first chapter

Like it? It is not a khuntoria story but I hope you still like it and try to read it