Be Mine

Be Mine

 

“Zelo, give me your basketball,” Yongguk ordered Zelo once he stepped in to a basket-ball field.

The younger shook his head and stared at the skate-board that on Yongguk’s hand, “Give me that board first, Hyung.”

“Your wish, Choi Junhong.”

“Hyungggg~~~” Zelo showed Yongguk his super-failed-aegyo.

Yongguk laughed a bit before put his skate-board on the ground and kicked it to the corner of field. “I’ll give you the board if you win the battle with me.”

“I’ll just give you the ball if you win, then.”

“Call.”

Zelo dribbled the ball to the ring. “SHOOT!!” he shouts. But the truth isn’t same like the thing that Zelo shouts.

The battle went fiercely since no one wants to lose. In the end, Yongguk won.

“Kid, the ball, please.”

But Zelo didn’t give it. Instead of it, he took a permanent marker and wrote something. Yongguk looked at the younger in confused look. He was zoning out until something heavy hit his head. Zelo threw the basketball right to his head. “That was hurt, Choi Junhong.” Then he took the ball on the ground and saw something on the ball.

“Hyung?”

“Yes?”

“…So?”

“What?”

“My basket-ball. There’s a question on it.”

Yongguk read the sentence loudly, “Bang Yongguk-ie Hyung, Be Mine?” Then he took his skate-board, he was about to leave.

Zelo’s face became as red as tomato. “Hyung, don’t be so loud.”

“Give me the marker.”

Zelo gave him the marker. Once he got the marker, Yongguk wrote something on his skate-board and kicked it to Zelo’s direction then left him dumbfounded.

After he left, Zelo picked the skate-board and saw something. “Pabo. Don’t take my role, Junhong. I should be the one who said it. Junhong-ah, Be Mine.”

---

My first Bang Zelo fanfiction!! 

I hope you like it. 

It was a daily fanfiction-challenge between me and my seat-mate, actually. We wrote a fanfiction about 'Be Mine'. The challenge is actually 'to write it without using past tense' but I edited it and post this story here. *innocent face*

Forgive me if there was mis-spelled because i was rushing.__.

Comments and Subbies are loved!!