Shield

I'm your Shield

Daeho walked through the hallway, it was the middle of the school day. He was walking to the cafeteria, he didn't want to go to lunch though. He would always get teased and bullied, he hated it.

What could he do though, he needs to eat. Daeho continued down the hall and could hear the sounds of people chatting, he took a deep breath and continued down the hall.

When he could see his table in sight he smiled and walked towards it, he didn't know that he was already being targeted at. The first thing Daeho did when he sat down was that he looked around the room, he felt nervous that people were staring at him.

Daeho wasn't attractive, he always wore sweaters, even in the hot weather, and jeans. He was extremely insecure about his body, he hated the way he looked. Besides his body, he hated the way his hair looks. His black hair is always neat and proper, most of the guys here have messy hair or styled hair by some famous stylists. He always thought that was why people bullied him, he was wrong.

People bullied him because he was weak, he had no friends, and was very shy. He was an easy target for bullies, and he knew it too.

Daeho pulled out his lunchbox from his backpack and ped the top, he his lips and lifted the lid up. A container of kimchi, rice, and bulgogi, miniature water bottle, and a small bag of cookies.

Before he could even think of tasting these delicious foods, the first piece of trash hit him right in the face. Daeho looked up from his lunchbox for the culprit, he easily found him since he was laughing his off.

It was Kim Jonghyun, accompanied by his boyfriend Kibum and his three other friends. Kibum wasn't like his boyfriend, but he couldn't stop Jonghyun. He tried and got 'punished', Daeho knew what Jonghyun was like with his lovers. Kibum couldn't leave Jonghyun though, he loved him and somehow saw a different side of Jonghyun.

Jonghyun grabbed Kibum by his waist and walked away, his three friends following behind the two. He was usually the cause of the trash throwing, this usually effects the rest of the trash to be thrown.

Trash soared through the air, just like it did everyday, but this time someone took the blow. Daeho looked up and couldn't believe who was standing in front of him, it was Kris, the bad boy of Exotic High. 

The person who threw the last piece of trash was the first one Kris gave his signature glare to, he quickly got down on his knees and begged Kris for his forgiveness.

Kris walked over, grabbed the guy by the arm, lifted him up by his arm, and threw him to the side. He pointed at the guy who was just thrown. "You will end up like him if you don't pick up everything you threw, then apologize to Daeho dongsaeng!" he shouted with the most menacing voice anyone has ever heard. 

Everyone who threw trash hastily picked up the trash, apologized to Daeho, then scurried back to their seats. Daeho was completely in shock, no one ever stood up for him.

Kris sighed and turned to Daeho. "You okay?"

Daeho nodded and bowed his head. "Thank you, Kris hyung"

Kris shook his head. "Just call me Kris, for now on I'm your shield"

Daeho eyes widened. "Come again?"

"Just eat your lunch" Kris replied.

Daeho nodded and began eating his lunch, he would sometimes look up at Kris, then quickly look down when Kris looked over at him. Why did the bad buy of Exotic High help him, Daeho was a nobody.

When the bell rang, signaling that Lunch was over, Daeho gathered his things and bowed to Kris. "Thank you" then walked out of cafeteria.

Daeho had to go to the other side of the school for his next class, he was usually there as soon as the bell rang. There were shortcuts to get there, but he would most definitely run into either couples making out or bullies.

He had the strange feeling that someone was following him, he stopped walking and turned his head. It was Kris.

"C-can I help you?" Daeho asked.

"Just keep walking" Kris said, Daeho nodded and continued walking to his class. He was a little embarrassed that the bad boy was following him, why was he following him?

When Daeho reached his classroom, Kris grabbed his wrist. Daeho turned his head. "Yes?"

"If they mess with you again, tell me," Kris said. "got it?"

Daeho nodded and looked down at Kris' hand, he was still holding his wrist. Kris noticed this and let go of Daeho's wrist, he sighed then walked away.

Daeho didn't know what to do, he just simply walked into the classroom and listened to the teacher's lecture. He didn't really pay attention though, he was only thinking about Kris.

--------------------------------------------------

Back with a new story...LIKE IT!!!!????

1) Bias in EXO?