MinSoo's View

Mobs Vs. Gangs [Under Constrution]

Soo MinSoo

Age: 21

Bio: Older sister of the family. She leaves the family house when she is 16 years old. She is a big fashion deisgner now that older. She has never once wanted to be part of the mob or have anything to do with it. She is a sweet and loving sister and she loves banana pancakes ^^.  Even thought she is away for you she always rembers you, your brother, and your parents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah being away from home is so hard. I miss everyone. Why did I leave you might ask? Well it happened when I was 15 years old.................

*MinSoo 15 Yrs Old*

*Alarm Goes Off*

"Aishhh shut that thing up!!" I yelled

"You were the one who wanted it for us to wake up in the morning Unni!!" Ali said. Yea me and Ali sleep in the same room since she is still 11 years old.

"But aish whatever let's just get up." I said. Well yes it was my idea but I don't like it no more. I'll just tell umma to wake us up in the morning.

I got up grabbed my stuff to shower and dashed to the bathroom. I can't let XiuMin or Alieen there first because if they go in first they take an eternity to get out. I was almost at the door when XiuMin goes in. Weeellllll there goes my quick shower. I'll go to the bathroom that is on the second floor. I was going in the the door checking to see if Alieen wasn't there and she wasn't. Thank God!!

I showered and got into my school uniform which was a old school type one -.- Soo hated it! I go down stairs to the kitchen to see if mom had gotten breakfast ready. As I walked down there it smelled like banana pancakes!! Omg if mom made those, she is the best mom ever! I love banana pancakes!!

I ran down the stairs and saw the pancakes on the table.

"OMGOMGOMG MOM DID YOU MAKE BANANA PANCAKES!!" I said, slighty yelling.

"Yes dear now sit and eat don't eat all of them thought Ali and XiuMin still haven't ate" umma said

"Arraso arraso" I said nodding my head.

I ate 6 pancakes and then stopped. Like mom said I had to leave pancakes for Alieen and XiuMin. I walked to the door and put my shoes. I grabbedmy bag and was going out the door.

"Bye Umma! I'm going to school now!" I said

"Okay be careful" Umma said

I nodded and left to school. XiuMin and Ali go to a different school than me. I just started highschool and they just started middle school. So our school are in a differnt direction. I walk north and they walk west on our house.  School is pretty fun but it gets boring after lunch. Ehhh who cares.

I walk into my classroom and set my things out for this class. And just went through all classes like that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time to go home! Yesss!! I am totally ready to go home! School didn't have alot of things to do afterwards so yea just time to go home. 

I walked home and listened to some music. When I got home I stopped where I usually swoped my school shoes with home shoes because I heard dad talking.

"Then who? The other two are about the same age! Why can we not leave the buisness to MinSoo?" Dad said

"Because you know her she oppsoes to have anything to do with this!" Mom said

"I really don't care she is going to inherit weather she wants or not! I can't leave the buisness to Alieen or XiuMin! They would be too young" Dad said.

That's enough I can't take it no more. I put my shoes on and went towards them.

"I'm home" I said, bowing my head and leaving for my room.

"MinSoo.............Did you hear anything hun?" Mom said

"I heard what I needed to hear mom. I'll just say this I won't last if dad has that attitude" I said and went into my room.

I heard my mom let out a loud sigh. I guess that was too much for mom. Mom has been through alot. I wish it would be different where I got to choose weather or not I am in the buisness or not. I should not think this but........I'ma run away. Of course I know this is going to hurt my parents, XiuMin, but more Alieen. Alieen is just soo tight with me. She I guess you could say sees me as another mom when my parents aren't around. 

I'll write her and XiuMin a card but put in the card not to tell mom or dad where it is I am going.

Dear XiuMin and Alieen,

                                  Guys by the time you read this I may have ben gone already but don't worry I'll be back one day. You guys are still too young to understand this but I am going away because of what our family buisness is. I miss you guys alot but I'll be back. I know that it will be hard but be strong I'll never forget not for one second about you guys or mom and dad. I'll probobly be gone to another country but will be back before you know it! XiuMin watch over Alieen she might seem strong but she is very fragile, more fragile than an ice crystal. Make sure no one hurts her nor takes advantage of her. Teach her to be strong not only physically but also mentally and spritually. Arraso? :) Alieen dear little sister don't cry while reading this I know it hurts you to not have me there but I promise that I will be with you always! You know how? I will always be in your heart! No matter what always with you little sis! I love you alot and everyone. Take care of yourself and XiuMin. Arraso?! :)

                                                             Love,

                                                                         Your Sister, MinSoo <3

I'll just pack some thing's I'll need and leave. Without a word to mom or dad. I wish to say that I will be back soon but I don't think it would be possible. I'll miss every single thing about my family but I have to go. It's for the good. I hope that they will forgive me later.

* MinSoo Now*

Ahh I work at a fashion degsign indusrty named André Kim  . I have changed my name so they probobly won't know who I am. Multiple surgeries, constant hair change. I feel like it's time to go back home. No, not quite yet. Maybe in a week or two I need to be sure that there is no way they would know it's me. It's not that I don't want them to know who I am but I just want them to understand that I am not part of that buisness and if necessary not part of the family. It truly breaks my heart but it's something that I think is necessary.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------End Of Chapter-----------------------------------

 

OMG!! So late and I haven't started on my homework /.\ Oh well screw that! TT.TT Sorry for such a sad chapter I would say. As for knowing MinSoo more she will later tell you in another chapter so hang tight if you wanna know more about her! Ahhh so many people texted me through writting this!! ._. I was like quite and they just bombared me /).(\. 

"I want to see MinSoo Noona!! Autornim!!" XiuMin says

I'm trying but she said she isn't ready yet!!!

"AwwT.T Okay well tell her I miss her!!" XiuMin says

I know bud but be strong! Fighting!! Oh and you have a ranking to attent friday!!

"Ahh Yee!! I have to go Authornim!! I must practice bye!!!" XiuMin says running off.

O.o Well okay bye I was just saying you didn't have to goo..... Oh well.

Anyways thanks to my 1 subscriber!! SARANGHAE!! <3  And alll the people who have viewed my story although I wishe they wouldn't be silent readers TT.TT Still Thank You!! 

Don't forget comment, subscribe and keep loveing my story :D lol just plaing but if you want you can!! Haha Bye Guys~~!

-Author!!