Jonghyun's View

Mobs Vs. Gangs [Under Constrution]

in ! That hits hard! Damn hit harder than Onew hyung!! Whatever I should go over to where the gys are before they think I'm a wuss. Damn how am I gunna show up with a huge mark on my face? …I'll say that my cheek was itchy!

I walked over to where the guys were and just as I expered they asked what happened to my cheek.

"Hyung! Don't tell me that it was itchy you always use that excuse when a girl hits you!" Key said

"I'm telling you that my cheek itched and thats what happened! Don't change it into somethig else!" I said.

"As you wish it to be now let's go I'm hungry Hyung!" TaeMin said.

"You and your huge appitie TaeMin! Fine whatever let's go" I said

We left and went to eat somewhere. I hardly ate I wan't hungry. I was more like pissed so that drove away my hunger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At My House~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home and threw my bookbag on the couch. I went up stairs to my room and turned the tv on. I sat on my bed and watched tv. I watched for a while but then went down stairs to see what was going on since I heard noises coming from down stairs. I walked down stairs and saw it was my mom carring my dad. I quickly walked over to get dad on the couch.

"Again? Why does appa drink so much! We always have to do everything for himb" I said

"I know Jonghyunie. Appa just doesn't know when to stop. He must have been celebrating some sort of thing he always does. What was it? Something to do with gaining terretory?" Omma said

"Yes omma. Why drink we he gains terretory? Shouldn't he just go out and eat with his gang members and then come home?" I said

"Jonghyun! Appa is super happy! How about a hug?" Appa said

"Anniii! Get away from you drunk!! Ahh appa get off me!!" I yelled. My mom laughed a little at me dad's actions.

"Jonghyunie go to bed I'll take care of appa" Omma said

"You sure?? What if he tried to hug you like me? Or what if he falls off the couch you able to pick him up? He is kinda heavy omma." I said

"It's fine Jonghyunie. Go to your room and then wash up. You got school tomorrow." Omma said

I nodded and went to my room. Aish! Dad always gets drunk and mom ends up taking care of him. Ahh whatever. I'll go shower and then go to bed.

I showered and went to bed. I stared at the ceiling above me. Something was not feeling right... Nothing good is going to happen tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------Next Morning------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and went to ash up in the bathroom. I changed into my school uniform. Stupid school rules making us wear uniforms. I seriously don't like the tie or sweater vest! I won't wear it. I threw my vest and tie in the bathroom closet.

I walked down to the kitchen and smelled waffles cooking! Omma is awesome she always makes my favorite food! I love my mom. I might be gangster and stuff but I always have a soft spot for omma.  I walked to the kitchen and saw omma making the waffles. I went over to the table and sat down.

"Omma sit and eat you can make more later." I said

"No wait I'm almost done don't worry JongHyunnie just eat" Omma said

"Ani! Sit I'll fix you a plate and a glass of milk" I said.

"Arraso, You win I'll sit and eat with you" Omma said.

I smiled. I fixed her and me a plate of waffles with a cup of milk. Then sat and ate the waffles. Finished drinkling my milk and then put mine and my mom's dished in the sink.

"Omma I'm leaving now" I said.

Omma nodded and I left home. I walked about a block and saw the rest of SHINee. I greeted them with out handshake.

"What's up? Why so early here?" I asked

"Ohh it's just that today is you know who's birthday" Key said

"Who?" I said

"Your girlfriend's birthday!" Minho said

"Ohhh right Hyori's birthday! I totally forgot" I said

"We knew you would forget" Onew said

"So we got her a gift that says that it's from you" Taemin said

"You guys are the best gang a gangster could ask for! Let's go I wanna see her!" I said

Truth is I totally did forget it was her birthday and that we were dating. Alieen pissed me off so much that I forgot about it. I don't even know when or how long we have dated! I am a terrible boyfriend.

We walked to school and heard music playing. Rankings? No it's Thurday right? I walked over to the music with SHINee following. Oh it was just one of the mobs practicing thier dancing. Now to think of it I haven't told you how we know who is who in what place? No sense what I just said but anyways.

For us to know our positions as of now is like this. 

1. The amount of repect people have for you!

2. How strong your gang members are!

3. Your fights! Must be clean and you must win over 3/5 of them. In other words bay far more than half.

Now we are currently ranked 3rd in all of Seoul. Thats pretty good considering all the other gangs out there. In 2nd is Infinite and the1st place goes to Super Junior. They are really strong. 

Okay enough of that talk let's go see my lovely girlfriend. 

We walked to her locker that was covered with "Happy Birthday Hyori~!" "Be Healthy~!" and "Noona Your So Pretty Happy Birthday Beauty~!". I smirked and knew that she was beautiful. Most beautiful girl I've seen. I really do love her I guess. She is all I think about when I'm not mad.

"Yah! Hyung!" Tamin said waving his hand infront of my face.

"Hun? Yea what? Oh right" I said. I put Hyori's gift in her locker so she would see it later when she looked in her locker.

"Good job on putting in there. Though it would be better to give it to her yourself" Key said

"Aish! I do what I want! Let's just go to class" I said.

I walked off and felt them follow me. I got in the class and sat in my normal seat. I put my head down and started to go to sleep. I felt someone wack my head. Who the fuc-Oh it is Hyori.

"Wae?" I said

"Wae? That's it? Ahh What a boyfriend!" Hyori said

"Yah! I know your birthday is today so chill there is a present in your locker form me!" I said

"Oh......Oppa saranghae!" Hyori said and hugged me. This was her way of saying sorry. I don't like it though. She always uses this to make me happy when I am mad at her.

"Arraso. Now go sit or the teach will get onto you" I said.

"Okay but only cause you asked me too Oppa!" Hyori said

"Oppa! Oppa! Aish that's all you say shut the up and get a room!" Alieen said

"Yah! You don't tell me what to do!" Hyori said

"Ahhh is that so? Want me to do what I did in the resturant?" Alieen said

"! Arraso! I'll shut up just cause teach is coming in" Hyori said and went off to her seat.

I really should have said something but I just wanna see if I still need to teach her a little more. Well that shows I need to teach more.

"Settle down you guys! Settle down!" Teach said.

"Okay class today we will be in partner groups donig a project on this book" Teach said while holding up a book.

"Now partner's are: Key with Lay, XuiMin with Hyori, MinHo with Chen, Onew with Kris, Alieen with Jonghyun, Mimi with TaeMin, Tao with SooJae , D.O. with KiKi, and SooHo with JihWoo. Now go sit next to your partner and wait for further instructions." Teach said

"HELL NO TEACH I REFUSE TO SIT NEXT TO HIM!" Alieen said

"YAH! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WANT TO SIT NEXT TO YOU!" I said

"Settle down settle down. No changes will be made! I made partners like this for a reason! You guys next to leave Gang and Mob issues outside of school and the work that comes with it!" Teach said

"But Teach!" Alieen said

"Kenchana sis we will find a way." XuiMin said

"Just bcause you told me Oppa if not I would have not accepted this!" Alieen said, grabbing her bag and plomping next to me.

"WAE!" She siad

"Aish can't even look one way gosh! Damn!" I said. Stupid idoiot! Who does she think she is? The Queen? President? She aint !

----------------------------------------------------------------End Of Chapter-------------------------------------------------

 

Minhae!! Chincha Minhae!!! This is such a late update! OMG guys I am so freaking sorry!

"Author-nim!" Jonghyun says

Waeyo?

"WHY DO I HAVE TO SIT NEXT TO ALIEEN?" Jonghyun says 

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO YELL AT ME IT'S NOT LIKE SHE WANTS TO!

"AISH! WHATEVER JUST CALL IT QUITS AND GO MAKE THE OTHER CHAPTER!" Jonghyun says

Yah! You better be happy I updated! I'm sorry readers mr here wants to make me mad!

"Wae?" Jonghyun says

One more word from you and you and up marrying her!

"Ande Ande!!" Jonghyun says

Okay then be quiet and go away!

"Arraso! Bye author!" Jonghyun says

Okay now where were we? Ah yes! Sory for no update in about a week! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Remeber Subscribe! Upvote! And Leave Your Comment Down Below! :D <3 Love My Two Subbies! :D 

-Author