Date

Only you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes and the first thing i saw was Daehyun's chest, i looked up to see he was still sound asleep and slowly removed his arms off my body. I went to the bathroom to shower and then brushed my teeth. I walked out and Dae was still sound asleep. I sat on the bed on poked his cheeks and pushed my hands away.

"wake up~" i spoke softly in his ear and all he did was push my head away

"yah!" i smacked him back and saw a smiled on his face. He pulled me back in bed and hugged me, i tried to get out but his grip was too strong. "5 more minutes" he whispered in his whisky morning voice. I smiled slightly and just rested next to him. Five minutes passed and i finally dragged him out of bed. He went to wash up, he came back on with shorts and no shirt.

"YAH PUT A SHIRT ON" I screamed and covered my eyes. He smirked "you know you like the view" he laughed and went to get a T-shirt from the drawer. He came and sat beside me on the bed "Let's do something today" he smiled. I turned and looked at him "i don't know, you chose, anything" he said. I smiled "Theme park?". He looked at me blankly for a moment but then finally agreed. We got changed and went to everland, we arrived and Daehyun got the tickets. 

"what do you want to ride first" He asked looking at the map then turned to look at me. I took a peep of the map and grinned "Columbus adventure". Daehyun's face became lost. "why did i agree to this" he hit himself as i laughed and dragged him towards the ride. We got in line and the whole time Daehyun was trying to get my out of it. It finally became our turn and the ride started. I was laughing so hard through out the while ride while Daehyun just held onto the bar with his head down. Once we got off i dragged him to other rides and through out all of them he just held on tightly with his head down, except for the roller coasters, he would scream and whine, it was pretty funny and cute at the same time.

"are we done yet" He complained. I laughed and patted his bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter