In a Time Lapse

Rhythms of my heart ...

 

 
(JiYong's appearance in this chapter)
 
 
OMG I was given one task ! ONE !!  Take this file to Manager Lee. How can I forget which floor he is !!! Seriously Sa-Ra is your mind that messed up ?!!! 
 
I've been roaming around offices for the whole building, and here I'm at the 4th floor ... 4th floor !! 
OMG, please lord, please don't make me meet ...
 
- "Hyuung I need your genius for this part of the song, I'll be waiting at the studio, ... yeah, I'm hanging up"
 
...
 
- "Oh !" He looked surprised
 
 I couldn't talk, I just stood there facing him, I prayed for this moment not to ever happen !  and here I'm face to face to JiYong...
 
I guess I wasn't the only one speechless, he was standing in front of me eyes wide open ... but this only lasted for 5 seconds, 5 seconds that seemed like an eternity ... he then gathered up and said with the most neutral voice ever used. 
 
- "You look lost, if you need help check the board with names in the elevator."
 
And he left ...
He left !
He said those words without even looking me in the eye, he was talking while turning around and leaving.
 
How can I be this stupid !! Why didn't I take the elevator instead of taking the stairs ! Why couldn't I just walk past a cleaning lady and ask her for Mr. Lee 's office !! 
 
*************************************************************
 
- "There you go Manager Lee. Can I help you with anything else ?"
- "In fact yeah, I was waiting for you to give you this schedule to work on ... First I'll have you work on the dancers' schedule, please make sure you assign the dancers to each artists/group and keep in mind that they need rest between shifts."
- "O.K, by when do you need this done ?"
- "About that, you'll work with Miss Choi, she's a part time dancer and intern, she's going to help you during this week until you get how it's done."
- "O.K"
- "You can go see her, she is probably at the dance studio in the 2nd floor. The 2ne1 dance studio."
- "OK, can you please tell me her full name ?"
- "Yes, it's Choi Young Mi."
- "OK, I'll be leaving now. Thank you for your help sir."
 
**************************************************************
 
I was in the 5th floor, Manager Lee said that the dance studio was in the second, this time I should get it right ... I'll take the elevator and go meet Choi Young Mi who will help me with the scheduling. OK, that's easy ... LET'S DO THIS !
 
 
I was at the 4th floor when the elevator stoped and the door opened only to see right in front of me a JiYong in a rush. The second the door opened he was already next to me. He then lifted his head, looked me in the eye, stood in shock with a "not again" expression on his face and then walked away mumbling a "I'll take the stairs" while leaving.
 
"What just happened !"
 
That felt like a storm just passed by, a storm of confused emotions, that left my wanna-be composed figure and feeling at sea.
And what was that expression about !! I should be the one leaving !! Why did I accept this job !! I hate money ! 
 
Take a deep breath Sa-Ra, this day is not over yet.
 
To my surprise, I found 2NE1's dance studio easily ... I mean it did took me 10 min to find it but at least I didn't search the whole building ...
 
The door was open, and it was lively inside. I hate making an intrance into crowded places with "anonymous" people ! How am I supposed to find Choi Young Mi ??
 
I got inside the studio, stood there for a few seconds, the time to get used to the view and then ... BAM ... the whole mini party that was accuring was all because of the one an only JiYong who apparently just got in ! 
How did he do that ! I thought he was gonna take the stairs ! 
 
- "Oh ! you must be Kim Sa-Ra" a familiar 1.73m barbie dancer came to me floating in the air with a smile huge as Seoul
- "Yes, I assume you are Choi Young Mi ssi, Manager Lee said to look for you." I was trying to be the most emotionless polite person I could be. This barbie girl bugged me, and I had a weird feeling about her.
- "Yes, nice to meet you. Let me introduce you to the rest of the crew. Guys ! This is Kim Sa-Ra, the new intern, she'll be assisting me for the time being."
- "Nice to meet you"
- "Welcome to YG"
- "Anyong !"
Everyone was greeting me, and while I was trying to thank those who greeted me, our eyes met, and once again I was taken to another universe, I wasn't in a dance studio, I wasn't in this world anymore ... suddenly my heart started acking, it felt like a rock was crushing my chest. His look shifted 180°, at first he was surprised, then confused but now, his eyes were looking at me like I was a nobody ... I would be a bugg and he wouldn't be looking at me that way ! He then stood up and walked away.
 
- "Oppa !! Where are you going ??" Floating barbie was running after him and shouting his name. 
 
He walked passed me, followed by her ... it's HER !! 
 
I was still in that far far away land that a storm came to crash again ! This time a tsunami was following ... Now I remember her. Choi Young Min ... no wonder I didn't like her ... she was his girlfriend !  The one he cheated with.
 
Choi Young Min came back after a long 5 mins and then, as if nothing happened, asked me to follow her to the office where we were supposed to work on the tasks.
 
After that, it was just a long day at work. I didn't see him again that day ...
 
*****************************************************
 
The day was over, I could finally go back home. Thank god, tomorrow I have school, and the day after I have school AND photography club activities, so I won't be coming here untill Tuesday evening, when I finish afternoon classes.
 
I got home, took a shower, and put some music to go to bed. I wasn't feeling like eating ...
I was listening to the new album by "Ludovico Einaudi" that Mae-I got for me as a gift for the part time job.
 
"Run" was playing when my tears started flowing ... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****************************************************************
 
What do you think ? 
Sorry if it took me this long to post this one little chapter :s I had exams this couple of weeks, so I coudn't find the time to write :( 
Hope this chapter was "fun" 
Let me know what you think ! =)