Missing You

Confession

 

Woobin had no idea what he was doing in Jongsuk’s apartment.  Or why he drove the long miles away after his shooting ends just to go to the apartment that wasn’t even his but still was all too familiar to his senses.  He sat on the high bar chair near the kitchen counter, alone and staring blankly into the passing seconds of the clock. It was 2.25 a.m., and that smiling bastard was still not coming back.

No, of course, he wasn’t worried.  It’s just his habit to check the time every five damn minutes, and perhaps almost burning a hole into the paper printed full of that idiot’s schedule he found on the coffee table was sort of fun too.  Swiping his phone open as he stared into the contact name ‘Saeki-ya’, his thumb hovering over the ‘call’ option.  

He just wanted to see Jongsuk.

 

Woobin twirled around the spare key Jongsuk had given him, insisted that a certain Kim Woobin will surely going to feel lonely enough one day that he would willingly want to meet Jongsuk in this godforsaken faraway apartment.  ‘True, enough’ he thought as he chuckled to himself.

He heard some loud stumbling near the door entrance. Woobin unceremoniously slid away from the chair and strode towards the sound.

A familiar looking brown-haired male is seen to be struggling to take off his boots while still carrying a bunch of bags on his other hand.  Some of those bags had already fallen off, scattering the contents which looked like gifts.

 

“You’re home late” Woobin casually said as he lean to his side against a wall.

That seemed to startle the actor a lot more than he expected as Jongsuk completely tumbled down in surprised.

“What the— Yah, Woobin-ah!”  The brown haired actor glowed way too happily at the sight of Woobin.

Of course, the model couldn’t help but smile at the other’s response.  That tingling happiness lingers in his heart, secretly.

“Yo-“

And then Woobin was forcibly cut off by having a full sized Jongsuk being thrown at him causing him to fall on his back. A death grip hug clawed onto him, almost restricted his breathing.

But he still managed to wheeze out a small “Welcome home” and wrapped his arms around the warmth of the actor’s back.  Woobin felt Jongsuk curved his lips into a smile against the crook of his neck.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I see that you finally use the spare key I gave you”

The model didn’t response, verbally at least. Jongsuk saw the short moment of stiffness on his shoulder as he resumed back on cutting the red apples absent-mindedly.

“Why did you decided to use it?”

‘Oh, is he feigning ignorance?’ Jongsuk grinned at the man behind the kitchen counter, simply refusing to make an eye contact.

And Jongsuk practically lives to tease the man that is Kim Woobin.

 

“Woobin-ah?” The actor cooed repeatedly as he lean forward to the black-haired model, wanting to meet the other’s gaze

“What?” Woobin finally responded, almost in an annoyed manner.

Jongsuk’s dreamy eyes finally caught Woobin’s, it was safe to say the actor had gotten the other in a trance. Jongsuk invaded his personal space as he drew closer until it seemed like they’re breathing the same air,

“Tell me what brought you here?”

Woobin was so shaken by the close proximity of Jongsuk’s velvety voice that he had to put the knife away before he cuts himself.

He struggled to even out his breathing. ‘Come down, stupid heart!’

It was but a successful attempt as he noticeably in his breath when he felt Jongsuk moved. Woobin dared not to look down, or rather couldn’t because he was too mesmerized by the actor’s eyes.

The actor once again opened his mouth and Woobin was just seconds away of wanting to shut Jongsuk up in a way that is pleasurable to both. He was already proceeding his plan, almost halfway meeting those lips, until he realized Jongsuk had taken a bite into the sliced apple Woobin had cut.

The beautiful man with luscious lips ate the apple with such indulgence that Woobin was almost swallowed with jealousy.

 

Jongsuk pulled away from the close space between him and Woobin and took another slice to devour in delightment.

“So? What is it?”

Woobin was so flustered, his ears turned red with embarrassment and he just wanted to vanish into nothingness.  And the mischievous smirk on the actor’s face killed his pride.

The model couldn’t believe how ually frustrated he became just from the idiot bastard’s little teasing game. Jongsuk didn’t even touch him. ‘Damn him for being such a -tease’

“I thought I’d drop by, you ”

“Really? How nice of you, considering the distance…?” Jongsuk left him yet another string to connect his obvious lie

“I was nearby”

“I thought you had a shooting way off from here?” Another damn string.

‘Why does he have to be such a smartass?’

“Fine, I wanted to see you! Happy?”

“Of course, but I feel that there’s more to it… don’t you?”

Jongsuk propped up an elbow, the side of his face rested on his palm, looking directly at a stoned Woobin.

 

The model had never want to admit the reason he wanted to see Jongsuk. Then, Jongsuk’s phone had rang insistently, effectively broke the long gaze they were in. 

 

Woobin let out a sigh of relief. 'Thank Lord'

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They eventually ended up in the living room. They faced the flat-screen TV and sitting on the floor instead of the couch.  Finding the floor much warmer or maybe they were just lazy.

 

Jongsuk and Woobin both were in a tangle of mess, watching some discovery channel on some rare pink dolphins. The actor had somehow found a way to lean his head against Woobin’s chest. It never occurred to the model how natural it was for him to coil his arms around Jongsuk’s slim waist. Or the way the brown-haired male’s body fits snugly against his. Or the warmth of the other that seemed to soothe Woobin into calmness.

 

He missed the scent of Jongsuk around him.

He missed the way Jongsuk would take one of his hand, playing and locking it with his own.

He missed watching Jongsuk slowly fell asleep on him, his breath crawling down his skin.

He missed the way his arms are full of Jongsuk.

 

He could never stand a chance being away with this cheeky bastard.

Woobin kissed Jongsuk’s forehead gently.

“I missed you so much, Jongsuk-ah” Woobin softly uttered.

 

“I know, you idiot Kim Woobin” Jongsuk sleepily muttered, marked a sloppy kiss to the model’s jaw

The black-haired male laughed, “Ungrateful bastard”  

 

Woobin finally tilted the other’s chin, and dropping down a honeyed kiss upon their lips.

...Drawing out a moan.

 

 

 

**************

BANG! Hahaha~ wasn't expecting that eh? XD Okay short fic of uh.... 4 hours done! I present you an unplanned sequel.

This is for those who waited <3 and also for those who are new subscribers <3

And thank you to @neko-likes-mangas for translating the first oneshot in french. Check it out~! http://www.fanfic-fr.net/fanfics/Dramas/S/School-2013/Confession/58002/272083.html <3