The Only One

Confession

 

Woobin had just came back home. It was already past midnight, as he opened the door and walk straight to the living room; eyeing on the nearest place to lie his whole body down, his precious couch. Woobin dropped off his things on the floor, not really caring that it had made the living room messy. The model was pretty sure he was allowed to do as he wishes. It is his apartment after all.  

 

He threw himself onto the couch; lying lifelessly by the comfort of the cushions, he closed his eyes shut. Kim Woobin who had had the busiest schedule going on forever after the filming of School 2013 ended, was planning to sleep like the dead as of right now.

 

“Aish, you’ve made this place messy again!” a familiar voice grumbles out loud.

 

The tired black-haired model had somehow managed to open one of his closed eyes, searching for the owner of the voice to confirm his recognition. It was indeed Lee Jongsuk, one of the few friends he is close with.

 

“I have the right to do so, it’s my place” Woobin groggily replied the other.

 

“But I’ve just cleaned it!” Jongsuk grudgingly picked up his mess and headed back to put his things in place inside Woobin’s room; he did it so naturally it was almost as if he actually lives here.

 

It wasn’t really surprising Jongsuk was there in his apartment in the middle of the night. Or maybe it was, but Woobin had gotten used to it after some time. The model didn’t know why the other loves to come to his place all the time. It was so frequent that Woobin had to make a duplicate key for Jongsuk and even told his security password to the actor. He did that so Jongsuk wouldn’t have to wait outside in the cold weather for Woobin to come back from his unpredictable schedule. He certainly didn't want his treasured friend to get sick because of that.

 

And it wasn't a bad thing at all having Jongsuk around, his apartment became a lot cleaner and Woobin didn’t have limited food supplements; the actor just loves to cook meals for him. Maybe it was his hobby? Whatever reason it may be, Woobin is more than grateful having him by his side. 

 

He had dozed off completely at the comfy couch, his eyes had refused to keep awake. When Jongsuk had returned to the living room, Woobin had fallen asleep.

 

“Woobin-ah, wake up… you need to change your clothes at least before sleeping” Jongsuk softly says, shaking his arm gently.

 

The said man struggles to wake up; rubbing off his sleepy eyes, sat up slightly and saw Jongsuk kneeling down on the floor beside the couch he was sleeping on. The brown styled-haired man looks at him, eyes clearly showing concerns for the model.

 

“Are you okay?” Jongsuk asked worriedly.

 

Woobin gave a smile, “Yeah, don’t worry about it”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“You think I’m that weak, Saekki-ya?” Woobin playfully ruffles off Jongsuk’s hair.

 

The actor tried to move away but failed to escape from the hand that had messed up his hair.

 

“Yah stop it! Don’t you have to go change your clothes?”

 

“Ah… Right, forgot about that”

 

The model released Jongsuk from his small torment, and gave a big grin.

 

“You’re really worried about me, huh?”

 

“Shut up, Saekki-ya”

 

Jongsuk returned his still smug grin with a smile of his own.

 

The habit of the characters they played certainly die hard. Heungsoo and Namsoon are used to calling each other like that in the drama so much that both of them had picked up the habit unconsciously and ended being that way too in real life. Truth be told, Namsoon was pieces of Jongsuk and Heungsoo was like the reflection of Woobin’s other self. It almost seemed impossible to be separated from their characters, even after the drama had ended.

 

The actor had gotten up from the carpeted floor; his eyes met with Woobin’s as the man lend out his hand towards the model. As Woobin took the held out hand into his, Jongsuk lifts him up from the couch. Sometimes he felt as if Jongsuk had never failed to be there for him, making things easier; his burden was lighter than it should have weighed. The major reason Woobin was able to go on this impossible schedule was possibly be because of Jongsuk's presence in his life. 

 

“Do you want to eat anything?” Jongsuk asked, following Woobin to his room.

 

“No, it’s okay… I’m sleepy as hell to even eat”

 

“Oh, okay…” the brown-haired man who was leaning against the door frame almost sounded disappointed.

 

“But if you’re willing, you can cook breakfast for me tomorrow”

 

He took off his shirt casually, throwing it off into the laundry bag before opening his closet in search for clothes, Woobin suddenly felt the burn of someone’s gaze on him; no doubt it was the actor’s.

 

“S-Sure…”

 

Woobin could’ve sworn he had heard him gulped. He turned facing Jongsuk, still being topless; curiously studying the other’s expression on him and noticed the actor turned red as he looked away from the model.

 

Woobin smirked.

How cute…’

 

The black-haired man sat on his bed, still looking at the flushed red actor. He made a mental note to always keep his body fit, just to see the other’s expression turned that way again.

 

“Um… I-I’ll be going then” Jongsuk stutters on his words. That is rare for someone like him.

 

“Stay” Woobin stated.

 

“H-huh?” the other man looked lost; the model was amused by it, but holds it in.

 

“Come here,” he waved his hand to Jongsuk, urging him to come to where he is sitting.

 

Jongsuk seemed reluctant to make a move, but walks towards him anyway. He stops in front of Woobin, looking unsure of what to do. The brown-haired man was trying hard to look at everywhere but him.

 

Woobin hold out his hand and reached out to Jongsuk’s. He holds the other’s hand firmly; lifting his gaze to the actor’s feature. He noticed the other had stolen a glance at him; observing his action before looking away again.

 

The model was determined on making Jongsuk focus his attention on him. He decided to make a move that would certainly attract the other’s interest.

 

His thumb slowly caresses the curve of Jongsuk’s knuckles; moving in a soothing circular motion as he brought the other’s hand close to him. The situation went unrushed, Woobin lowers his head; closing his eyes as his lips softly landed a chaste kiss on top of Jongsuk’s hand. When he felt the similar gaze on him, the actor knew he had finally caught the other’s attention; fluttering open his eyelashes and lifted his head once again to stare directly into Jongsuk’s eyes tenderly.

 

“Don’t turn your eyes away from me” Woobin said.

 

The actor stayed silent, but he didn’t try to release his hand from the other’s grip. And he does not move his gaze elsewhere. He is captivated at the sight of Woobin bringing his hand close to his lips; soothingly kisses his lean fingers. There was nothing Jongsuk could do, he had been charmed by the man before him.

 

“Look only at me” the model demanded selfishly.

 

The other didn’t give a verbal respond to him, only his eyes did answer; they were completely fixated on him. That much was enough of a clear answer to Woobin. He had finally grasped the actor’s focus and now there is only one thing to do.

 

Woobin had abruptly pulled Jongsuk by his waist, making him sit down on his laps. Jongsuk had to stable himself from crashing onto Woobin by putting both of his hands on top of the other’s broad shoulders. The model smiled at the other’s shocked expression as he tightens his grip on the other’s hips.

 

Their gaze left unbroken nonetheless.

 

“At last, I got you”

 

“What do you me-“

 

Jongsuk was cut off by a kiss to his lips.

 

It was more of an innocent kiss, and for a short moment. As much as he wants to deepen the kiss, he needs to see the other’s reaction towards his blunt action. The model didn’t want to force his dear friend into something he didn’t want. So Woobin half-heartedly separate himself from the sweetness of the chaste kiss. Gathering his courage in place, he looked at the perplexed figure before him.

 

“This is so embarrassing, I could die…” Woobin begins to say, trying hard to keep fixing his gaze upon Jongsuk.

 

“But I’m going to confess to you right now” The model takes a deep breath before braving himself to continue his next words.

 

Woobin brought his hand up; cupping the other’s face.

 

“I really like you, Lee Jongsuk”

 

A confession was given, but only silence had greeted them. The actor, who was being confessed to, still shows no emotion other than blinking listlessly. Woobin had no idea of what he should do at the time, he was already red from the confession and the quietness was making things awfully awkward. The model made to withdraw his hand from Jongsuk’s face when he felt the silence was starting to swallows him whole.

 

But the movement was halted; the actor had grabbed his trembling hand, stopping him half-way from retreating. This time, it was Woobin’s turn to blink in surprised.

  

“You couldn’t say the word ‘love’, didn’t you?” Jongsuk asked, seemingly amused.

 

Woobin widen his eyes, flabbergasted as the other starts to chuckles uncontrollably,

 

“Yah, you ungrateful bastard!”

 

He didn’t think it was possible for him to blush any more than he was before. But he did, as red as a tomato and it was plain obvious that Jongsuk had guessed it right.

 

To him, when it was the person he really loves, that three words was the hardest thing he could ever say to that special someone. It wasn’t the same as acting; those words were uttered by the character he is playing, and not him.

 

This was his real life; it wasn’t him being someone else. And his true self was truly in love with the person who had been more than just a friend, more than a family. Their relationship runs deeper than anything he ever experienced with anyone else. He was wrong, Jongsuk wasn’t just one of the few closest friends he has, the man was the only special person he will ever have. The brown-haired man who is sitting on his laps, currently giggling adorably, was the one he needed the most in his life. He couldn’t lose him, not ever, not for the world.

 

“So, do you love me?” Jongsuk asked, grinning.

 

Woobin couldn’t seem to stop blushing for the night, “Yes..”

 

“I l-love…” the model struggles to continue but failed; feeling a bit disappointed for not being able to express himself properly, he hid his redden face into Jongsuk’s clothed shoulder. He didn’t know why he felt so hot tonight, even though the night was cold and he remained topless. What the hell happened to his supposedly plan to make Jongsuk blush? It seems like he was the one kept on ended up being the one taking all the pressure, trying to admit his love to his special friend.

 

Suddenly, Woobin felt a hand caressing the curvature of his cheekbone; gently lifting his face upwards. His eyes met once again with Jongsuk’s soft ones.

 

“You told me not to look away, but you’re the one breaking the contact?” Jongsuk questioned.

 

Woobin couldn’t figure out anything to say to him. Despite that, the other still gave a smile.

 

“I love you too, idiot Kim Woobin”

 

Jongsuk leaned in to give him the sweetest kiss as their first, but this one had lasted longer than before. Just as he wished for.

 

 

 

 

 

```````````````````````````````````````````````````

AW CRAP I'M DEAD. FREAKING FLUFF MAN.

So, before I die, thank you my dear reader for reading my hopeless fluff story. I love you all~ Drop by a comment if you want a fluff scene req. I'm sure I can fit it in my other Heungsoon/Jongbin fics. :3

 

/DIES/